WordPress is the most used (CMS) Content Management System around the world as it gives us liberty but also comes with few limitations and many more things. Having a website isn’t enough we have to create a stunning and mesmerizing website so that we can showcase our work in an extraordinary way. Most probably if you are beginner a question may come to your mind “How you can do that task without writing a single line of code”?
Valid question, i would have also asked the same question. The answer to your question is “ Page Builders”, here in this post we are going to compare top-notch Page builders plugins out there in the market: Beaver Builder Vs Elementor Vs Thrive Architect
A page builder mainly allows you to create, edit along with customizing all of your website layout just without writing any single line of code. Most of the time when many WordPress beginners create a website, they basically find it difficult to change and customize the page layouts right on their websites. With the help of page builder, you can easily develop and edit web pages along with presenting your work in an extraordinary way.
Most of the time it is really very hard to customize for one who is not having any prior knowledge of coding in (HTML / CSS). But with the help of these page builder plugins, you can create a stunning website without writing any single line of code.
The important thing is that WordPress page builder plugins marketplace has taken out tons of decidedly different options. Some of them are free, some of them come with drag and drop visual building tools and some of them will offer back-end and front-end editing also some of them have the robust design feature. As you know in this digital world possibilities are endless.
The aim of this post is to compare and give insights on following well-acclaimed page builders:
Here we are going to compare these Page Builder Plugins on the basis of features, ease of use, compatibility with the themes and add-ons, reliability along with price, support, and many more things. So let’s start the most awaited comparison of top-notch page builder plugin out there in the market.
Beaver Builder Vs Elementor Vs Thrive Architect: In Depth June 2018
Beaver Builder Review
Beaver Builder is one of the best choice available for bloggers and the web professional. As Beaver Builder is an advanced content builder that has the complete drag and drop support. But most importantly, it comes with the fronted editing interface that is one the best part of this stunning page builder plugin.
Here the easy drag and drop editor will let you see how your pages will appear right to your visitors when you’re building them live. Beaver builder also offers a free version and if you really want tons of extraordinary features then you should go for its premium version of the plugin.
As this plugin also supports the posts, pages along with the custom post types along with that you will be getting pre-made templates right for a landing page, About Pages, Service Pages along with the content page too. Here you can also apply CSS classes easily right within the modules just for the full customization.
This plugin will easily work with your present theme and everything that is being developed by you will be fully mobile responsive. With this plugin developing eye-catching, professional WordPress Pages and site will be really simpler than ever before.
- Compatibility With Any Themes: Here this page builder plugin is compatible with almost every WordPress along with your custom designs too. Beaver Builder also comes with their own theme.
- Fronted Editing: Beaver Builder also comes with the fronted editing option that will let you directly develop and edit all of your website layouts and contents right on the frontend editing.
- Pre-Made Templates: This plugin also comes with many inner-page and pre-built homepage layouts. And if you don’t want to build your site from the scratch then you can go with the pre-designed templates. All of the layouts are completely customizable right with this builder.
- Drag and Drop Interface: It comes with full drag and drop functionality right for this amazing page builder plugin. Now with this amazing feature, you will get full control over all of your page layouts.
- Mobile Responsive: Here all of the pages that are developed with Beaver Builder will be completely mobile responsive.
- SEO Optimized: It has the industry standards like the code compression and also the HTML that truly indicates that all your pages will be search engine friendly.
- WooCommerce Compatibility: It is fully compatible with WooCommerce Plugin.
Beaver Builder comes with the pricing options:
- $99 Standard– All Module, No Theme, 1 Year Support
- $199 Pro– Beaver Builder Themes, Multisite Compatible
- $399 Agency: Multisite compatible with the network settings, themes
- Easy to use visual page builder
- Optimized for fast loading and SEO
- Compatible with all WordPress Themes
- Modules are easily customizable.
- It comes with 30 days refund policy.
- Full mobile responsive pages, with the mobile editing
- Incredible tech and community support and online resources
- Basically supports core and third-party WordPress widgets along with the shortcodes.
- The free version lacks many features
- High pricer than competing WordPress page builders.
- Pro versions should also be included modern design elements.
Elementor is one of the best page builder plugins for WordPress that has various styling options. Basically, this plugin offers many features with its free version than any other page builder plugins out there in the market. Right with Elementor, you will also get front-end WordPress drag and drop page builder along with the live editing and also the fast loading pages.
Here the free versions consist of 100+ templates, advanced design features along with animations and bunch of widgets that is basically called Elements. And these include the counters, images carousels, icon boxes along with Google Maps and many more things.
When you will upgrade to its pro version you will be able to enjoy more and more functionality and also 20+ additional elements, WooCommerce support, visual form builder. And here with this amazing page builder plugins, you will be able to customize all of your blog posts, incorporates slide along with the global widgets and Custom CSS and more in a row.
- Drag and Drop: Elementor basically includes the fastest and the most stunning editor in WordPress. Just drag and drop and simply customize your site.
- No Coding Required: You will reach high-end designs just without writing any single line of code. The best part is that the resulting page is compact and already optimized for any of the websites.
- Inline Editing: Now simply type straight on the screen, just by using the inline editing feature. Here this will really make writing blog post and any other content is really easy and leveraging.
- Widgets: Just choose from dozens of widgets in order to create any content you need. Such as the Buttons, headlines, forms along with many more things.
- Template Library: Just choose from more than 300 pre-designed templates that are basically designed in order to fit in any of the industry.
- Mobile Editing: Here you can switch to mobile view and simply tweak almost tweak every element just to look stunning on any device.
- RTL Ready: Basically this page builder plugin is multilingual and it also offers almost full support right to LTR and RTL languages.
Elementor also comes with a robust free version and if you really want to access tons of amazing features then you should go for its pro version. These packages basically include one year support along with updates.
- Personal: $49 for 1 site
- Business: $99 for 3 sites
- Unlimited: $199 for unlimited sites
- Comes with Robust free version
- 30 days money back guarantee
- It will save your elements as global widgets
- Fully responsive comes with mobile editing
- Can embed widgets anywhere right on your site
- It has fast front-end live design and inline editing
- Supports core and also third-party WordPress widgets
- Updates don’t come very frequently and some of them are also not even reliable.
- Many of the users report compatibility problems right with their WordPress themes.
Thrive Architect Review
Basically, Thrive Architect is the successor to Thrive Content Builder. And really this one is a stunning WordPress Page Builder Plugins right out there in the market. Thrive Architect is the new entry into the WordPress Page builder plugins. It has conversion focused features and it really gives all of the marketers a fantastic tool in order to boost the website visitors and also sales.
Thrive Architect also integrates well with all of the leading and top email marketing services. This one is on the last of the list because it really needs some kind of work out. Basically, Thrive Themes is also known for not providing good customers support.
In reality, this amazing plugin Thrive Architect gives some serious competition to Beaver Builder and Elementor. Here you will not get any free version but they do offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Thrive Architect Features:
- Drag and Drop Editing: Right with this amazing plugin you will get the most amazing features called Drag and Drop editor. Simply “click-to-edit” and change everything you want. Here if you want to move something then just click and simply drag and drop.
- Landing Pages Templates: Really no coding skills is required here and it comes with more than 236 beautifully designed landing page templates and all of these are conversion focused and all these you will get with Thrive Architect.
- Pre Built Conversion Elements: It comes with conversion focused elements that is basically built to Thrive Architect. It mainly includes the customizable buttons, testimonials along with countdown timers and also the lead generations forms and more.
- Ultra Flexible Column Layouts: Just create column layouts simply drop elements next to each other. Just change the layouts and also simply add, remove and drag and drop resize columns anytime easily.
Thrive Architect Pricing:
Here Thrive Architect is for a one-time license fee that generally provides the unlimited lifetime updates. And here support is also included for one year and here you can also just renew your support just by paying a small fee.
- 1 site: $67
- 5 sites: $97
- 15 sites: $147
- Provide 224 conversion-focused landing pages
- It is fully responsive to mobile editing
- Comes with 30-day money refund policy
- Stunning backgrounds and animations effects
- Easily affordable with a one-time license fee
- It has 20+ integrations and it also includes the social media and email marketing services.
- Comes with pre-built conversion elements like the customizable buttons, testimonials, countdown timers along with lead generating forms.
- Lacks global saving
- No free Version Provided
- Customer support is not that much good
- Little buggy as they work out with new software
EndNote: Best Detailed Beaver Builder Vs Elementor Vs Thrive Architect: In Depth June 2018
Now we have reviewed all of these top-notch Page Builder Plugins for WordPress with its Pros and Cons along with many other factors. Now it’s the time to decide which one is the best, here i would like to say all of these plugins will really help you in creating attractive websites right on the WordPress platforms.
In particular, Beaver Builder leads Elementor and Thrive Architect right with its amazing features, add-ons and also third-party integrations and also good support. You can use Elementor if you want to have some outstanding feature and easy to use interface. But here Thrive Architect also give tough competition to these two-page builder plugins and Thrive Architect is the complete value for money.
So, we listed the best page builder plugin for you on the list as follows:
This one is our preference but it all depends on your preference and requirements when you will be choosing any of these WordPress page builder plugins.
Do let us know which one is your favorite page builder plugin and which one would you like to pick- Beaver Builder Vs Elementor Vs Thrive Architect right in the comment section.