One of the optimum ways to earn some side income is by monetizing your website or blog. The hard work that you put in to make your site popular not only pays off but also keeps filling your pockets every month.
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to advertisements for websites; you need to think wisely before making a final call after weighing the pros and cons of each.
Some ads pay you for clicks, but some pay you only after the real purchase is made. Also, ads are there that pay you for the number of times videos are played while others pay you for the collection of emails successfully from visitors.
Let us talk about CPM Ads here:-
What exactly are CPM Ads:-
CPM also known as Cost per thousand is used to denoting the cost of 1,000 advertisement impressions made on one webpage.
For instance, if a publisher charges $1.00CPM, this simply implies that advertiser needs to pay $1.00 for 1,000 impressions made on its advertisement. The ‘M’ in CPM stands for 1,000 as represented in Roman numeral.
If you are a newbie, then CPM is one of the best ways to give you a head-start as you are paid even if visitors do not click on the ads. Here, you are paid for impressions and NOT for CLICKS.
The best part is; if there are 4 Ads on your webpage and a visitor comes to your page, you are paid automatically for all the ads placed though the page view is only 1. Mostly, the CPM Ad networks pay you ranging from $1 to $10 per one thousand impressions. This payment is dependent on many other factors which you need to consider before you select one network. Keep reading our article, as by the end you will get your best-suited ad network.
The websites that attract quite a lot of viewers, CPM ads prove to be highly monetary beneficial even if their payout is less when compared to that of CPA and CPC ads.
Let’s talk about the top CPM ad networks of the year 2017 that offer the highest payouts:-
UberCPM Ad Network is highly recommended to small sized or medium sized publishers. You can easily enjoy extra income alongside Adsense, or if you are facing any issues in getting approval from other Ad networks, this network shall not disappoint you.
All thanks to their faster approval system in place, UberCPM is proving to be the number one choice for publishers these days. And why not as this network shares 80% revenue with their publishers.
UberCPM is an exchange platform for ads all across the globe. It works by putting your inventory on the largest ad exchanges of the world, where a number of advertisers can bid on your website.
All thanks to this procedure, some of the publishers can earn up to $10 eCPM. Keep your calm and give 4-5 days to the advertisers to review your website or blog to optimize your eCPM.
- CPM rate can go as high as 10$.
- Monthly payout process through Paypal.
- Real Time Statistics and Reports for your convenience.
- The ads are safe to run along with Google Adsense.
- The network is highly recommended to medium and small-sized publishers.
AdsOptimal has a partnership with major Ad players like Google Adsense and DoubleClick. It was started in the year 2012 in San Francisco. The network offers both CPM and CPC ads and is considered as an awesome alternative to Google Adsense by the top bloggers.
- The company has more than 100k satisfied and happy customers who have been using AdsOptimal to monetize their websites and blogs.
- The minimum payout is $50, and on signing up, they give you a free bonus of up to $15. Free $15 is paid to those websites who are premium and have good Alexa Ranking, and other all sites are given $10. So, all get something!
- Payments are made through PayPal and also through Check.
- To make your life easier, they have integrated WordPress and Joomla Plugins.
InfoLinks is considered as one of the most profitable ad networks as it provides many free ad units like InText (text links ads), InFold (overlay ads), InFrame (banner ads in margins and frames), nTag (tag cloud ads) and InScreen (smart interstitial ads). As a result of these innovative ad units, you can utilize the space on your webpage in a better way, earn brownie points from your users as less intrusion and better SEO. Check Infolinks Review here
- The ad network has managed to make more than 200,000 publishers happier from about 130 countries.
- It offers multitude user and SEO friendly ad formats.
- Also, the ad network has a partnership with the major players like Microsoft, Facebook, Ebay, and Amazon.
- There is no minimum requirement of visitors or page viewers.
One of the leading tech Ad companies, media.net is the popular choice of both publishers and advertisers. The company consists of more than 800 employees and have offices spread all across the globe: New York, Dubai, Los Angeles, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Zurich.
The company stands at #2 when it comes to contextual ads program run worldwide. Some of the trusted publisher clients are Yahoo, Forbes, MSN, Me redith, Ziff Davis, The Street, Kiplinger, Hearst, NY Daily News, Reuters and many others.
To get approval from Media.net, companies need to get original content another website which needs to be regularly updated without violating any intellectual property rights of the third party.
- Payment methods like PayPal or Wire Transfer are available.
- Payment is made after 30 days when the minimum payout of $100 is met.
- You get to enjoy the support from Personal Account Manager.
- Customer support team is easy to contact with faster response time.
- The ads are compatible with Google AdSense.
Propeller Ads is more famous as a CPA ad network, but it is extremely profitable as a CPM ad network also. Many blogs and websites are using this network and are successful in providing more than 700 million ad impressions on a daily basis for both mobile and desktop visitors. Check Propeller Ads Review.
The Ad network came into existence in the year 2011 and is highly profitable to those blogs and websites that enjoy high visitor rates.
- This Ad network offers Real Time Reporting, so you are completely in the picture of what is working and what is not.
- Offers higher CPM rates.
- Payment methods are Payoneer and Wire Transfer.
- Offers myriad Ads.
Do give this Ad Network a try; you will not repent!
5) Exponential (formerly called Tribal Fusion)
Exponential is an Ad network that is well-known among the advertisers and publishers for improving its advertising services. It is best suited for those publishers who enjoy generous viewers other website or blogs as to get approval from this ad network, minimum of 500,000 views are required monthly and also 5000 unique daily visitors.
Some of you might consider it as an ad network that is tough to get approval. YES, it is, but once you are approved, your life is smooth!
- Offers high CPM & CPA rates
- You get a wide range of options for ads to select from. Thus, you can put only the perfect ads on your website.
- After an interval of 45 days, you receive payment which can be collected through PayPal or Cheque.
- A great opportunity for you to earn higher revenues with the aid of highly targeted ads.
Adbuff is one of the most talked about CPM ad network due to its real-time bidding platform. All the largest advertisers from across the world are put into one platform where they can bid against one another for publisher sites. Owing to which publishers get the advantage of highest CPM rates.
Although, this network has strict policies for approval for both advertisers and publishers who said ‘Good things come for free.’ Currently, they are approving only those publishers who have English websites wherein the maximum traffic comes from Australia, Canada, UK, Canada and of course the United States of America.
For approval, a publisher site needs to a minimum have 2,000 unique visitors on a daily basis. Approval time takes from 5-7 days but once approved you get a bonus of $25 on signing up.
- Weekly Bonuses.
- A highly innovative Real-time dashboard that offers real-time reports.
- Every publisher gets to enjoy the benefits from a personal account manager.
- High Sharing of revenue.
If you are one of the premium publishers who is looking to earn some BIG $$…., then you must look at Adbuff network.
If you have just ventured into your website or blog and wish to earn money from it, then BuySellAds is for you. There are no minimum traffic requirements. Thus you get faster approval.
Thus, to start with if you have few hundred visitors on your blog or website, they won’t go waste and give you some amount of income. As you put in more effort, your traffic will increase and so your income. Also BuySellAds Approval here
- The ad network offers 75% of the revenue it gets from advertisers.
- When you put the demand for your money, you get it in 2-3 working days with a condition; you can make such requests only twice in a month.
- The minimum threshold for payment is only $20 for PayPal and cheque $50 and online wire $500.
- A large variety of ads is available that can be customized to suit your specifications.
- The ads are also Google Adsense compatible.
It is one of the exclusive types of ad network that works solely to recover the ad blocked inventory. Thus, you can just increase your ad revenue by 10-35% with the help of this ad network as most of the ad networks can’t monetize these as these are blocked by the ad blockers.
With the help of Adrecover, you are able to monetize and measure your ad blocked traffic.
- Offers a perfect balance between UX and Monetization.
- Provides a Visitor-friendly Approach.
- Their demand partners are some of the largest brands and networks.
Previously it was known by the name of ValueClick Media. The company has publishers from varied domains like telecom, retail, automobile, and pharmaceutical.
Even if your site doesn’t have a lot of traffic, still you can get approval from this network and start earning some passive income.
- The ads are compatible with Google Adsense.
- Varied kinds of ads are available to suit your requirements like 120×600, 728×90, 300×250, 160×600, 468×60, 180×150, InVue, pop-unders, half-page, flexible banner, interstitials, in-text links.
- The minimum threshold for payment is only $25.
- You can get the payment through PayPal or get the cheque delivered to your mailing address.
- Though company has a NET 60 payment model, most of the users have said that they got their payment in the first 25 days itself.
ActiveRevenue is a global self-serve advertising platform for mobile and desktop which allows advertisers access to high performing ad units, granular targeting & different optimization faculties.
ActiveRevenue offers various ad formats: POP, Native ad & Display banner ads (including JS and iFrame tags) with extensive targeting, helping you to reach your audience by using carriers, states, OS, browsers, and devices alongside to advanced optimization options.
In addition, ActiveRevenue using anti-fraud system to ensure that every campaign will receive the Highest quality of traffic.
Read our ActiveRevenue review here
• Reach everyone, everywhere on any device – Very intuitive and friendly interface including many targeting options.
• ActiveRevenue’s team is an EXPERT in analysing the traffic and modify it by advertisers needs.
• Variety of payment methods: PayPal, Payoneer, WebMoney and Wire.
• FULL integration with Voluum.
• ActiveRevenue traffic is made up of 85% direct sites and apps.ActiveRevenue is a global self-serve advertising platform for mobile and desktop which allows advertisers access to high performing ad units, granular targeting & different optimization faculties.
Thus, this was the list of our top CPM ad networks for the year 2017. For any further queries, post them in the comments section below, will be happy to answer them, till then HAPPY EARNING!