Looking for ActiveCampaign Pricing and pros & cons? This article will help you to decide whether to invest in ActiveCampaign software or not.
Table of Contents
What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign is a full-service marketing and sales platform that provides an all-in-one solution for email, lead scoring & analytics as well CRM. With features such as automated messages via chat or call recording along with web traffic monitoring, it has everything you need to grow your business!
When people come to ActiveCampaign they’re looking for one thing: an email marketing tool. But what makes this platform so popular? There are six different types of emails you can create, with various features and targeting options that make every campaign unique!
First things first – let’s choose the type of message we want our customers’ inboxes filled up with again…standard or automated (depending on their response)? Once those two selections have been made it’s easy – just pick which contact list best suits your needs from within account settings before moving on to event tracking next down the line-up here at ActiveCampaign.
The ActiveCampaign automation tool is helping their 150,000 customers send fewer emails while achieving better results. Their report claims that 38 million hours were saved by using this automated workflow over a period of three months- surely it’s worth the cost?
ActiveCampaign lets users do the following:
Let’s chat! ActiveCampaign Messages brings together your email, CRM, and chat/on-site messages to create a better experience for visitors.
With the ActiveCampaign Landing page builder, you can create high-converting lead capture forms and landing pages that convert traffic into signups.
The Deals feature in ActiveCampaign CRM is a great way to automate follow-up and remove much of the manual work involved with closing deals.
The marketing automation builder in ActiveCampaign is a great way to start building your own automated campaigns. You can take advantage of pre-built templates or make them uniquely yours by changing any aspect you want!
With ActiveCampaign, you can create professional email newsletters in minutes with beautiful templates and a drag-and-drop builder.
ActiveCampaign Pros & Cons :
- The CRM is integrated with automation to help your business run more smoothly.
- Although the email builder is not as sleek as some others, it is very powerful and gives you a lot of flexibility in how you create your emails.
- Machine learning can help improve your marketing results over time.
- This software has many features that are designed for people who are experts.
- You will have great email deliverability when you start using their service.
- We’ve heard that the app has been slow at times for other people, but it’s been running smoothly for us lately.
- If you are new to email marketing automation, it takes some time to understand the more advanced features.
- The on-site chat feature is an add-on and not included in the standard plan.
ActiveCampaign Pricing: How Much Does ActiveCampaign Cost?
ActiveCampaign is a powerful email and marketing automation tool that businesses of all kinds can use. If you have some experience with email marketing or are ready to take your efforts up a notch, then ActiveCampaign is a great option for you.
You don’t need to be an expert to get started – just follow the onboarding videos and you’re good to go!
You can get 500 contacts for only $15/m. This is a good deal because you can use the contacts to improve your email marketing and automation results.