Adzooma is a powerful and all-in-one advertising platform that offers a suite of advanced features for businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re looking to create, manage, or measure your ad campaigns, Adzooma has the tools you need. And with our competitive pricing plans, you can find the perfect solution for your budget. So what are you waiting for? Start using Adzooma today!
What is Adzooma ?
Adzooma is an incredible ABM (Account Based Marketing) software that specializes in helping B2B marketing teams to run online ads across different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube to attract customers and prospects at scale.
With Adzooma’s unified platform, marketers can create custom audiences based on their customer data, then target these audiences with ads on different channels.
With Adzooma, companies can use the most relevant content for their custom audiences based on gender, location, job roles and company size. For example, if you are selling software to CIOs in San Francisco, California who own small businesses (less than 5 employees), you can easily create ads that resonate with their lifestyle.
Adzooma is a B2B marketing automation platform that provides the best account-based marketing (ABM) technology on the market, allowing marketers to build targeted audiences at scale. Adzooma has helped many companies increase sales conversions by more than 300%.
- Read complete Adzooma Review here.
Adzooma Pricing 2023: Get All Features & Functionalities
Adzooma offers 2 plans to its customers, Adzooma Essentials and Adzooma Plus. With the purchase of every plan, you get all features & functionalities available in both plans.
The only difference between these two plans is that some features are disabled in the Essentials plan while others are enabled in plus plan. You can upgrade your plan whenever you want.
Adzooma Essentials allows you to easily set up, track and manage your online advertising campaigns with more features than you’d expect from a free plan.
This plan costs $49/month and comes with 5 active accounts, unlimited ad creation, tailored audiences based on your customer data, life-time access to all reports and integrations.
This plan is perfect for companies that have little or no experience with marketing automation & account-based marketing (ABM). It’s also the best option for small businesses as it can be managed by one person and has a limited number of active accounts than the Adzuma Plus plan.
- Monitor and track your Google, Facebook, and Microsoft Ads all in one place
- Optimizations that help you improve your campaign for better results
- Automated rules that streamline tasks and cut hours of manual work
- Campaign Performance Reports to track your spend
This plan costs $149/month and comes with 50 active accounts, advanced reporting modules, automated engagement tools including email drip campaigns and chatbots to help increase sales & connect with your customers on the go.
This plan is perfect for companies that want to grow their revenue through targeted ad campaigns targeting thousands of prospects at scale. It’s also ideal for mid-sized businesses and enterprise marketing teams who need access to more features than Adzooma Essentials has to offer.
- Listings & Reviews Management for your business
- Premium Opportunities, including landing page analysis and bid adjustments
- 81 additional automation templates to save you time and money
- Advanced SEO insights showing you how your website is performing
- Dedicated Account Management – we’re with you every step of the way!
- AdNow Native Advertising Review: Native Ad Network
- Otrafic: A Very Unique Advertising Network
- [Latest] Push Ads Guide: Definitive Guide For Marketers (150% ROI)
- HOW MGID Become Big Native Advertising Company By Sergey Denisenko MGID CEO
Conclusion: Adzooma Pricing 2023
Adzooma Pricing is one of the most transparent and fair pricing models in the market. We have a flat price for all customers, regardless of their location or size. There are no hidden fees or surcharges, and we never increase prices without giving our customers advance notice.
Our goal is to make it easy for businesses of all sizes to get started with Adzooma, so they can start seeing results as quickly as possible. Have you tried out our pricing model? What did you think?