In this post, we’ll do a complete Affiliate Lab Review.
Are you planning to start your affiliate website? or your affiliate website is getting highly competitive. This affiliate lab course by Matt Diggity comes with comprehensive step-by-step videos on how you can rank high-difficulty affiliate sites and sell them over 30X profit. This course offers you multiple bonus lessons as well like white-hat outreach, live webinars, flip lab and more.
To be very honest, I have applied the site size explosion technique of the Kitchen Sink Module and reached the #1 position for highly competitive keywords also with ZERO additional backlinks I have seen a 200% increase in traffic and well over 100% increase in earnings. See The Affiliate Lab course helped Mahmoud Fathy to flip his website in 5 figures in dollars.
So, if you are looking for some real and actionable course here is one for you. You’ll be wondering:
What Is Affiliate Lab? (Matt Diggity’s Course)
Affiliate Lab is a comprehensive training course for marketers, SEO specialists, and students who want to know everything about to rank and flip affiliate websites also you will learn search engine optimization, test-backed strategies to build backlinks, and more.
This course covered hundreds of training videos starting from website creation, on-page, off-page optimization to flipping a website. When purchasing the course, you will receive six pre-made templates and checklists for on-page and off-page optimization and it has more than 12 hours of content. You will also get access to his private Facebook group.
Who Is Matt Diggity?
Matt Diggity is an SEO expert and creator of Affiliate lab generating all his revenue through SEO and affiliate-related tasks. Before putting his hands into SEO, he graduated with a degree in electrical engineering. He got a job at a software startup and learned a lot during his work that he could use for his digital marketing.
After returning from work, he started to develop new techniques which helped him to rank affiliate websites. Eventually, he started selling his partner websites and earned hundreds of thousands of dollars by allowing him to discover a new freedom in his life.
Bonus Lessons By Affiliate Lab
- The Flip Lab
- The Beginner Lab
- The Truth About Penalties
- The White Hat/Outreach Lab
You Can Steal Featured Snippets For Most Competitive Keywords
One of the biggest advance with this course is that you’ll learn to steal featured snippets for most competitive keywords. The method works best if you are already on the first page of Google like 7th or 8th position. It showed 90% results if you are in 3rd position of Google. This is by far one of the best things I have learned with affiliate lab.
You Will Learn CRO
Suppose you are ranking an affiliate website and with lots of traffic but you don’t know to convert them, what will happen?
You will not earn any revenue.
CRO is one of the most important parts of affiliate SEO because it’s so close to the money. The changes you make with regards to the conversion will increase your income immediately.
The Kitchen Sink
How Much Affiliate Lab Cost?
The original price for the affiliate lab course is $ 2,997. Now available for sale, it costs $ 997. This includes the main content as well as the bonuses. Keep in mind that if the 50 member limit is exceeded, the price will rise to $ 1,497. It’s an incredible deal as the total value including bonuses you get is $13,055.
Once you’ve set aside money for the course, you can pay the one-time fee of $ 997. However, if you are facing budget issues, you can use the Affiliate Lab payment instalments, which makes two payments of $ 597.
What You’ll Learn From Affiliate Lab Course:
- Perfect niche selection using the Niche Grading Tool.
- Uncovers ALL keyword opportunities with the Recursive Keyword Research Process.
- The irresistible site architecture that Google LOVES.
- How to create content that ranks and makes sales.
- Perfect start: Step-by-step how to build a website from scratch.
- Two “failsafe” questions that keep your site safe from Google penalties.
- Boost your traffic with the onsite & offsite optimization process checklist.
- How to create an online persona that builds trust & authority.
- The right way to use Amazon Affiliates. Ignore this and wake up without an income.
- Got an about page? It’s silently costing you traffic. The 30-second fix.
- The best free and dirt cheap alternatives to expensive SEO software.
- Perfect Anchor Text: 6 ways to link to your pages, without looking spammy to Google.
- Same traffic, more money with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- How to design your homepage so that your inner pages rank better.
- Outsourcing content? Here’s my swipe-and-deploy template.
- How to use local citations for affiliate sites to establish trust.
- Day 1 to Page 1: Get to the first page with the right set of backlinks.
- The Influencer Pitch: Building the real E-A-T that Google is looking for.
- How to incorporate TF*IDF analysis into your content so that it ranks higher.
- How to steal snippets from page two (A friend’s wife got hers in one day).
- How to figure out the exact amount of content needed to overtake your competition.
- How to fix common SEO issues and stop your site from bleeding traffic.
- What 3 pages you should never link to in your menus.
- A strategy to find a flood of content ideas.
- The simple way to use Google to tell you what keywords to use in your content to rank higher.
- What schema you should never use across all of your pages.
- 2 ways that make visitors click on your site, even if you are not #1 on Google.
- How to write in an NLP-friendly tone that Google loves.
- Social fortress: How to create an iron-clad presence that Google can’t ignore.
You’ll Also Learn How To Steal Featured Snippets Of Your Competitors:
Limitations Of Affiliate Lab
- There are no upsells: Matt promises that once a person purchases the training program, there will be no additional sales.
- There is no refund policy: Unfortunately, affiliate lab has no refund policy. Make sure you want this SEO and affiliate course as it is expensive and does not offer a refund policy in case if you are not happy with the course.
What People’s Say About Affiliate Lab : Affiliate Lab Reviews
““The Offsite SEO” and “The Kitchen Sink” sections are crazy in terms of value. Lots of new interesting information backed by rigorous tests. This alone is well worth the money.
“So far the information has been tremendous in the Affiliate Lab. I’ve been a member of other groups where information is all over the place, so it’s great to have everything structured so nicely” --
“I want to take a moment to sincerely thank Matt Diggity for the effort put into the Affiliate Lab. In December I started implementing the on-site recommendations for KW density and interlinking.
Shortly after that I updated all my content with the CRO recommendations. With ZERO additional backlinks I have seen a 240% increase in traffic and well over 100% increase in earnings. On one affiliate offer in particular I have seen a 400% increase in earnings.
The additional earnings have allowed me to purchase another site that has some incredible earnings potential. Thanks again Matt. Your work is GREATLY appreciated”
Bottom Line: Why Affiliate Lab Is The Best In My Opinion? Affiliate Lab Review
The Google algorithm is constantly changing and it rolled out multiple updates this year like E.A.T, BIRT, NLP, Snippets, and more. So, your SEO strategies should also be updated constantly.
Matt Diggity promises to update Affiliate Lab’s training program and SEO strategies so that it can adapt the content of its website accordingly and will not be penalized by search engines if changes are made.
This is the ultimate course I have opted for until now and recommending all of you. With this course, you will not get disappointed for sure.
Let me know, what you think about this course and your opinion in the comments section below.