Have you ever thought about making money while helping travelers? If your audience is traveling, AirHelp is one of the best CPA offers you can promote. Now’s your chance, monetize your audience — start earning with AirHelp. In this post, we have featured AirHelp Affiliate Program Review 2022. Find out how you can make good affiliate commissions with AirHelp.
- You can earn a high CPA commission for every valid claim referred through your affiliate link.
- Every year, almost 9 million passengers are entitled to receive compensation after a bad flight experience. Yet 87% of people don’t know their air passenger rights or that they could claim up to €600 in compensation.
- You will partner with the world’s #1 flight compensation company helping passengers get the money they deserve.
- €600 in just 6 minutes! On average, it takes just 6 minutes to complete the claim submission process. After that travelers can just sit back, relax, and look forward to their compensation.
Table of Contents
AirHelp Affiliate Program Review 2022: Join the #1 Flight Compensation Company!
All about AirHelp
As an AirHelp affiliate, you too can help people from all over the world get the compensation they deserve for their travel woes — while you get paid for helping them.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, educating people and helping travelers to get compensation for delayed or canceled flights. They use human legal experts, as well as artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art technology, to process claims. Since 2013, AirHelp has helped more than 13 million air passengers around the world in 16 languages.
AirHelp takes the stress out of applying for flight delay compensation, providing many tools to make the process as hassle-free as possible for affected passengers. Filing a claim with AirHelp is not only easy, but it also comes with zero risks. AirHelp operates on a no-win, no fee basis. That means only when a claim is successful will AirHelp take a service fee. The fee frequently corresponds to around 25% of the compensation (or 50% if legal proceedings are required). However, to make things even easier for affiliates, you will receive your commission after AirHelp accepts the claim, meaning you don’t have to wait on any legal proceedings.
Why become an AirHelp affiliate?
AirHelp’s direct affiliate Program offers various benefits to its partners:
- Attractive CPA commissions: You can earn an average of €35 for every valid claim, depending on the country in which the claim was made.
- Get paid before AirHelp even does: Once a month, AirHelp automatically generates an invoice and sends affiliates a payment for all accepted claims generated through their referral URL. This is paid before the claims are won so the partner doesn’t have to wait until the airline pays out. AirHelp might work on a “no win, no fee”, but it doesn’t mean that partners have to!
- 30-day cookie tracking: AirHelp’s tracking is able to determine whether your audience came back to make a claim within 30 days of visiting their site — which means even if your audience takes some time to think about filing a claim, AirHelp makes sure that you still get compensated for a referral.
- Added value to your website: You get to educate your audience about their rights, and help them get the money they often don’t even know they are owed! Apart from the fact that you are literally adding cash to their wallets, being an authority on AirHelp’s valuable, yet risk-free services, greatly helps to build trust and care with your audience.
As anAirHelp affiliate, you will get paid CPA for every accepted claim coming from your referral URL.
What’s an accepted claim? Every claim submitted to AirHelp gets automatically screened by AirHelp’s AI-powered lawyers for eligibility, and then a human claim agent accepts the claim by confirming that all necessary documents have been submitted. As soon as the claim agent accepts the claim, you will see your commission.
Ready to take-off? Become an affiliate! Here you can find out more about AirHelp’s direct travel affiliate program.
How does AirHelp work? | AirHelp Affiliate Program Review 2022
According to European legislation.
The EU legislation, EC 261, states that passengers can claim compensation for flight disruptions that they experienced from up to 3 years ago when the airline is at fault. Flight disruptions mean delays, cancellations, or denied boarding – usually due to overbooking. Situations outside of an airline’s control, such as bad weather conditions, security risks, or problems at the airport, are not eligible for compensation.
How much compensation is owed? The amount of compensation varies according to the distance the flight was supposed to travel. Here you will find a chart explaining the compensation rates:
|Amount of compensation||Distance|
|€250||1500 km or less|
|€400||Between 1500 and 3500 km|
|€600||More than 3500 km|
Are all flights eligible? EC 261 applies to all flights that depart from an EU airport, as well as all flights arriving in the EU with EU airlines. Under EC 261 passengers can claim for flights from the past 3 years.
According to Brazilian Legislation
Good news! Since summer 2019, AirHelp has recently launched its services in the Brazilian market where they will work with Brazil’s legislation to continue helping air passengers around the world.
Brazil also has strong air passenger rights. The National Civil Aviation Agency (ANAC) has passed Resolution N° 400 which specifies exactly what kind of care airlines must provide passengers following flight disruption. Basically, it states that an airline is responsible for looking after you and providing basic amenities like communication, food, and drink, and sometimes accommodation, should you be stranded for a period of time. When an airline fails to follow these laws, they are liable to pay compensation.
How much compensation is owed? The amount of compensation depends on different factors. In the chart below you have an overview of the compensation amounts:
|Denied boarding on domestic flights||€300|
|Denied boarding on international flights||€600|
|Flight cancellation||Up to €1200|
|Flight delay (more than 4 hours)||Up to €1200|
Are all flights eligible? ANAC 400 applies to any domestic flight within Brazil in the last 5 years or on any international flight taking-off from or landing in Brazil during the last 2 years.
How to submit a claim with AirHelp?
When submitting a claim passengers will go through the following 5 steps. On average, AirHelp’s users take only 6 minutes to file their claim for their flight disruption:
- Visit the website: Firstly, they enter their departure point and final destination into AirHelp’s compensation calculator and click Check Compensation.
- Check eligibility: Next, they will fill in the following information: departure and arrival airports, connecting flights — if any, date of departure, a total time of delay, the reason for the disruption, and flight information. Finding out if their flight disruption is eligible is a completely free service.
- Add additional information: In the next step, passengers will supply AirHelp with additional data — such as their name, address, and booking reference.
- Upload documents: Here passengers will be notified how much compensation they could be eligible for. Signing the agreement form will let AirHelp know that they want to pursue the claim. Once the boarding pass and proof of identity are uploaded, AirHelp will handle all the complicated stuff like the legal paperwork and filing the passenger’s claim with the airline.
What do people say about AirHelp?
How to promote AirHelp?
We have collected some of the best practices on how to promote AirHelp and get the most out of its travel affiliate program. If you have travelers in your audience who love to fly but don’t enjoy getting stranded at the airport (and who does?), let them know how AirHelp can help them.
1. Inform your audience
Educate your audience: 87% of travelers don’t know their air passenger rights. That means that the market you can reach is huge! Share important information, like telling your audience that they can get compensation for flight disruptions that occurred up to 3 years ago.
Provide the right information at the right time: The majority of AirHelp’s customers submit their claim within a month of their flight disruption, so knowing when your audience typically travels will pay off – think summer holidays, festive seasons, etc.
2. Create content that converts
Walk people through the claiming process: Make a test claim and take your readers through the eligibility checker on the AirHelp website, showing them just how easy it is to claim up to €600 in compensation. You can also share your experience of claiming with AirHelp on social media and encourage travelers to follow in your footsteps.
Focus on real-time travel: Stay tuned and keep informed about upcoming events, e.g. Airline staff strikes. A lot of travelers only find out that their flight is canceled when they are already at the airport. Create informative pages ahead of time that relates to particular flights or airlines – they are sure to come in handy when they are needed the most.
Compare options: Educate your audience about the flight compensation industry. There may be other companies out there that can help your audience, but the number of passengers AirHelp has already helped speaks for itself. Showcase the fact that AirHelp is the world’s leading compensation company.
AirHelp in a nutshell:
- AirHelp offers a risk-free service. The company works to win, meaning if the claim is accepted and paid by the airline, only then will AirHelp take a service fee that frequently corresponds to around 25% (or 50% in case of going to court). If the airline denies the claim, AirHelp won’t charge the customer anything.
- Claiming with AirHelp is hassle-free. The passenger only has to fill in their flight information and personal data, then sit back, relax and let AirHelp take care of the paperwork.
- With 700 employees supporting 16 languages and working with local law firms across the globe, AirHelp offers services worldwide.
- AirHelp has extensive industry and commercial databases of flight statistics throughout the world help which help to process claims faster and have real-time data on flight disruptions.
- AI-powered lawyers allow AirHelp to handle claims at a much higher speed than human agents could alone.
- AirHelp will happily provide you, the affiliate, with best practices and resources that you can use to get the most out of the program.
AirHelp will be there to help.