In this post, we discuss Apps Statistics Statistics 2023
It’s no wonder that the smartphone app sector is booming, with around 6.3 billion mobile phone users worldwide. App usage & smartphone penetration are continuing to rise steadily, with no signs of decreasing in the near future.
Consider the 1.14 bn tablet users globally, a figure that has increased by 36% in the last six years.
If you glance up from your phone for a second during the day, I’m sure you’ll see that everyone else is staring at a smartphone as well.
According to surveys, the typical American checks his or her phone 262 times every day! That happens around every 5.5 minutes.
At work, in bed, when eating, on the street, at home, when eating, and even in our cars, we use our phones. You could be reading this on your phone right now.
What are all these people doing on their handsets? Well, Apps account for 88 percent of mobile time.
This is an excellent sign for app developers, publishers, and everyone else interested in creating an app.
However, two things must happen in order to be effective in this space.
- Your software must be downloaded by users.
- Your software must be used by users.
This guide was inspired by these two fairly straightforward activities. We all are aware that consumers are using apps in greater numbers than ever before. But that only scratches the surface of the information accessible on this topic. You can’t build an app just based on this data.
That’s like thinking “People want to eat, so I’m planning to build a restaurant,”.
You need a deeper grasp of how people download and use mobile apps if you intend to contend and claim your part of this multibillion-dollar business.
Use the research I’ve outlined in this tutorial to assist you in developing or improving your mobile app.
Crucial Mobile App Statistics 2023
- By 2023, income from mobile apps is estimated to reach $935 billion.
- There are 1.96 million applications available for download on the Apple App Store.
- The Google Play Store has 2.87 million applications available for download.
- Millennials access an app 50 times or more every day, according to 21% of them.
- Every day, 49% of individuals access an app 11 times or more.
- Mobile apps account for 70% of all digital media time in the United States.
- The average smartphone user downloads Ten applications per day and 30 per month.
Image credit: pexels
Use of Mobile Apps
- Top Facebook Statistics You Need To Know
- Generation Z Statistics, Facts, and Trends
- College Graduation Statistics, Facts and Figures
- Logo Statistics: Stats, Facts, And Trends About Logos That Will Make You Think
Conclusion: Apps Statistics 2023
The mobile app sector will have another banner year in 2022.
Despite the fact that smartphone consumption & penetration are at all-time highs, every bit of data we examined reveals that we are still on the rise.
This is excellent news for everyone who has or plans to develop a mobile app. However, you can’t simply create and operate an app without keeping up with the newest research and trends.
As a result, use this article as a guideline to better comprehend the mobile app business in terms of downloads and usage.
What statistics are you using to track your mobile app’s usage statistics? Let us know in the comment section below.