Blockchain has become the most popular in recent years and with the increasing use of digital currency and digital age. There are a number of Blockchain events organised all around the world. Paris will be witnessing the best Blockchain event in 2019- Paris Blockchain Week Summit
Paris Blockchain Week Summit: The first International Blockchain Conference in France
When: April 16th-17th 2019
Where: Station F. Paris
Paris Blockchain Week Summit will be held from 13th April for one week till 19th April 2019. Paris Blockchain Week Summit will gather 3,000 French and international professionals of the industry. The summit will be the flagship event of the Paris Blockchain Week.
The goal of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit is to showcase the French regulatory framework and
the ecosystem in order to:
- Nurture vocations and foster the development of the blockchain scene in France and in Europe.
- Encourage the best international blockchain projects to set up their activities in France and in Europe.
Organized by the French Digital Asset Association Woorton, Chain Accelerator, Datalents and Havas Blockchain, the event will take place in Station F and will be opened by Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy and Finance.
The Paris Blockchain Week Summit will be an exclusive opportunity to show Paris as the European capital of blockchain and crypto-asset fundraising.
During two days, on the main stage, renowned speakers from the most prominent international blockchain and
crypto-asset organizations will present the latest advances in the industry and their sentiment on three main
topics: Technology, Regulation and Investment.
Among the topics addressed:
○ Governance: the path to actual decentralization
○ Public and private keys management
○ Proof-of-Work vs. Proof-of-Stake
○ Integrating AI in distributed algorithms
○ IoT: wallets for people vs. wallets for objects
○ Strategies for decentralized data storage
○ Interoperability and scalability
○ How the French regulated crypto-assets
○ Security Token Offerings: the next frontier
○ Self-regulation: a solution for secondary market players
○ The regulator’s conundrum: protecting the investor and fostering innovation
○ The future of currency in a digital world
○ International cooperation for the development of blockchain and crypto-assets
○ Attractivity and competitivity in the race for innovation
○ KYC-AML solutions for law enforcement agencies
○ Building the European digital asset market infrastructure
○ The role of exchanges in the democratization of crypto-assets
○ The OTC market chimaera
○ Investing in decentralized organizations
○ The rise of DEX
○ On-chain funds: the future of investing
○ Stable coins
A room dedicated to workshops and demos will also allow showcasing the French ecosystem and event
partners in a more interactive format.
List of Speakers
More than 100 international speakers will attend the event. The first 30 announced are:
1. Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy and Finance
2. Mounir Mahjoubi, Secretary of State for Digital Affairs
3. Eva Kaili, Member of the European Parliament
4. Kat Borlongan, Director of La French Tech
5. Bibop Gresta, Chairman of Hyperloop Transportation Technologies
6. Wei Zhou, CFO of Binance
7. Dominik Schiener, Co-founder of IOTA
8. Edward Moncada, CEO of Blockfolio
9. David E. Rutter, Co-founder and CEO of R3
10. Arthur Breitman, Co-founder of Tezos
11. Nicolas Cary, CEO of Blockchain.info
12. Leonard Schrank, Former CEO of SWIFT
13. Pascal Gauthier, Chairman of Ledger
14. William Mougayar, Managing Partner and Chief and many more…
Also check out : List of Best Blockchain Conferences
About the Paris Blockchain Week Summit
An international conference dedicated to exploring regulation, technology and investment of blockchain and crypto-assets. The event will be held in Paris in Station F on the 16th and 17th of April 2019 and will gather 3,000 professionals and more than 100 international speakers. Among the first partners: Tezos, Ledger, Blockfolio, Solana, Gide 255, Streamr, ABCMint, La Place Fintech, Evenium, Brainjuice.