Are you interested in a Shopify profit calculator with high accuracy? In this BeProfit review, you’ll find out all about a spectacular app that does all this and more. Do you wish to know about BeProfit?
My article will help you and give you the best information about BeProfit (download here)
BeProfit Profit Calc and Reports, a Shopify profit calculator and reporting dashboard help Shopify sellers track the most important business metrics, their lifetime profits, and expenses. Through their profit dashboard, you can view and export automated financial reporting charts, pull custom reports, and gain intuitive data insights to make data-driven decisions to improve your store’s profitability. The app is free to install and rich in features.
After using this, it feels like my company and I have never encountered a better option.
No matter whether you are a new client or an old user, every feature is adaptable and customizable, making it easy to use.
I am going to give you detailed information about BeProfit covering all the significant points:
- BeProfit Product Overview
- BeProfit categories
- Pros and Cons
- Ease of Use
- User Interface and Integration
- Alternatives to BeProfit
Table of Contents
BeProfit Review: In A Nutshell
- Track all your business metrics, orders, expenses, and profits. Get reports for: orders, products, inventory, marketing ad spend, shipping profile, payment processing fees, taxes, COGS, custom expenses such as rent, accounting information, and more.
- Integrate your accounts – in addition to syncing with your Shopify account data, you can also auto-sync your BeProfit app with your marketing ad platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest Ads. To track your real-time shipping costs, you can also integrate with your Shopify Shipping profiles.
- Intuitive dashboard – access, export, and share intuitive order, expense & profit charts, graphs, and pies in one dashboard, to help you optimize the right areas of your store in order to maximize your profitability.
Features Of BeProfit
In the BeProfit app, you’ll see a few tabs at the top of the dashboard. There is the main overview, which gives you a snapshot of all the key metrics in the form of graphs…
The other tabs focus on three main categories, drilling down and giving insight into:
- Orders – filter your orders by profit, vendor, country, price range, and more, and analyze your order breakdown showing expenses, and more. You can even track your order status (financial, fulfillment, transaction status). This data can help you make decisions such as whether you need to try to increase your Average Order Value (AOV) or use other marketing channels and campaigns.
- Expenses – get a total cost breakdown and view your cost trends. Analyzes one-time and recurring expense data from all key expense sources including marketing, shipping, payment processing fees, taxes, and more.
- Products – get reports showing per product data including revenue, profit, sales, and COGs, which can help you see which products are successful and which are not worth investing in (including a drill down to the variant level per product. Discover your best sellers and worst-performing products.
Pricing | How Much Does BeProfit Cost?
BeProfit Pros and Cons
BeProfit Pros :
- It is Shopify’s most accurate profit calculator.
- You can see the costs of marketing, shipping, taxes, and more
- Gives you the ability to check your net and gross profits.
- Its dashboard makes it easy to track your store’s lifetime profit and expenses.
- Easily understandable financial charts and insights to improve your profits.
- It exports custom reports based on real-time data.
- Very easy to use with an easily understandable presentation of data with graphs, tables, and export options.
- The interface is friendly and convenient.
- The onboarding process is very easy.
- The app is mobile friendly
BeProfit Cons :
- The app isn’t integrated with 3rd party shipping platforms yet.
- It is not supported by Android apps and iPhone apps (but it is mobile-responsive).
BeProfit has great customer support. In fact, one of the main benefits of BeProfit is its proactive, helpful human support team, consisting of real people that want to provide solutions and act on customer feedback.
The support team of BeProfit is available 24/7 a day and is highly responsive. They not only answer questions but also resolve bugs, and give walkthroughs of the product. The app is constantly being improved to give Shopify sellers what they want and what they need to strengthen their stores and raise their profits.
Ease of Use
BeProfit is easy to use with all the information shown visually in the form of graphs and table representations. BeProfit simplifies and translates loads of data into a visual format that not only makes profit calculation and tracking easier but also makes it fun too.
You can understand your financial data very easily with this specific profit tracker. It is simple to set up, easy to use, and it gives Shopify store owners an intuitive dashboard that turns complex data into easily understandable charts and graphs.
User Interface and Integration
The company is always updating and expanding its range of integrations and has made it simple to automatically sync different platforms with the BeProfit app, at just the click of a few buttons. These are the platforms that currently integrate with BeProfit:
Marketing ad platforms
By syncing your marketing ad platforms that you use for your store to your BeProfit app, you’ll be able to assess how your campaigns are performing, analyze the ROI (return on investment) from each platform, so you can decide where to optimally invest your advertising budget.
BeProfit currently integrates with these marketing ad platforms:
- Facebook Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Google Ads
- TikTok Ads
You will automatically integrate BeProfit with your Shopify account, so that all order/sales, expense, and product/inventory data gets automatically pulled into your BeProfit dashboard, to ensure the most accurate profit calculation and data reporting.
Shopify Shipping Profiles
You can sync BeProfit with your Shopify Shipping Profiles to ensure you have the most up-to-date shipping costs from shipping carriers inputted into your store’s profit calculation. This can also help you optimize your shipping profiles and assess the impact of your shipping costs on your profitability.
- Order Metrics
Testimonials Of BeProfit Review
FAQs On BeProfit Review
👉What are the main features of BeProfit?
BeProfit offers the following features: Data Source Integrations Profit Calculation Intuitive Custom & Automated Reporting Export & Share Functionality Order, Expense, Product & Profit Analysis Lifetime Trend Analysis Dashboard Presentation Mobile-Friendly
👉Does BeProfit integrate with any other apps?
Yes, BeProfit supports many account integrations – Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads, and Shopify Shipping profiles. Order data can be pulled straight from your Shopify Account.
👉What is BeProfit generally used for?
BeProfit – Profit Calc and Reports app is a tool that helps you organize, track and visualize all of your business’s key metrics, profits, orders, products and expenses in one place. Now you can understand exactly how much money your business is making and what actions you need to take to improve your profitability.
Conclusion: BeProfit Review 2022
BeProfit is packed with exclusive unique appealing features to calculate your store’s profitability, track your financial data and help you make data-driven decisions with ease. profit is the best profit calc and reporting app that does its work with complete accuracy.
After reading this article, I am sure you are now well-informed about BeProfit and knowledgeable about all its features, benefits, pricing, and much more. Every feature of BeProfit is efficient, well-developed, and takes the Shopify store owners’ needs into consideration.
You get 24/7 customer support from a highly responsive human support team. It is very easy to use and is highly intuitive as the data is represented by graphs and tables which are easily understandable.