When you join eCom Elites, you’re investing in a system that’s helping others start their own online business. Easy to follow step by step training videos. Its is very affordable training available on internet to start your dropshipping business.
You’ll gain complete access to the eCom Success Academy platform. Adrian spent over $1MM & 6 months on this training & high end converting software. He will continue to add new features to refine your experience! As an ESA student you are going to get access to EXCLUSIVE Art Licensing Bonus trainings.
The Shopify Ninja Masterclass course costs $997 for lifetime access to the course. It also offers a 14-day moneyback guarantee and comes with updates and private Facebook group. You can also choose to pay the course in 3 payments of $49.
Searching for legit dropshipping courses can be a tough job and I completely understand that. Considering my trouble in finding a good course, I decided to help you all as much as possible.
So here is my unbiased review of four dropshipping courses that I found out to be quite famous. The reason I have only chosen four is that I didn’t just want you to get an idea about the courses but also wanted to give you in-depth information about the courses, in order to make it easier for you all to choose.
🚀 Which is the best dropshipping courses Online?
I am going to give my real opinion of what I think of the most popular dropship training courses.
These courses teach people how to make money with dropshipping. Some people think that it is easy because they sell things on the internet and then they get paid when someone buys them.
But this is not accurate, which is why there are so many bad courses out there who teach people like it was 2012 but it is not like that anymore.
Dropshipping can still be a lucrative business model if you do it right by getting a good course, one that walks you step-by-step through everything that you need to know in order to start your store and make money from dropshipping successfully.
The List Of 4 Best Dropshipping Course of 2022 Top Dropshipping Courses Online
4) Drop-ship Lifestyle DSL Very Much Advanced Dropshipping Course But Highly Overpriced
Oberlo 101 had a course introduction video but there is no course introduction video available here but once you open the website you will see Anton Kraly’s introduction video where you can get a brief idea about why this course and what you can expect out of it.
This course focuses on running a successful eCommerce business by not just following the trends but finding what suits you and will help in building a sustainable business.
The course consists of four main sections and the sections are further divided into modules. There are 150 videos in total which would take you 33 hours and 30 minutes to complete.
Section 1- Drop- ship blueprint-
There is a reason why this section is called Dropship blueprint, as, at the start of the section, Anton comes out with his model of dropshipping as opposed to the traditional ones. So in this section, he takes you through the basic process of setting your eCommerce business like the products that you should sell, launching your online store, finding suppliers, optimizing your ad campaign to the best, etc.
His main focus is on selling “evergreen” products.
He believes that “evergreen” products are much easier and profitable to sell as compared to the trending ones as the demand for “evergreen” products is rarely going to end. He also stresses on finding local suppliers instead of depending on Chinese suppliers.
Section-2 – AdWords PPC
This section can be an extremely helpful one. It is presented by Michael Erikson from Search scientists. This section covers the Google Ad (AdWords) algorithm. It gives you an in-depth knowledge of how you can set up a campaign through Google and how you can optimize it to boost your sales. Google ads are quite advantageous as you can choose where your ad will appear and at what intervals. This section gives you a detailed analysis of Google ads stats and PPC.
Section-3- Paid social traffic
This section focuses on all social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, that you can use to advertise/market your eCommerce business. Again it is presented by Michael Erikson, so this one is also super informative. He even covers basic concepts like PPC, CPC, and Organic traffic. Then he also differentiates between Google ads and social media ads. The section has six modules and each module focuses on one particular social media platform. It leads to this section paying attention to details.
Section-4 – Events
This section contains speeches or presentations by speakers at the DSL retreat. This section is subject to change after every DSL retreat as some new presentations are added and some old ones are removed. Think of this section as an added perk to the whole course but mind you, it may not be worth the time.
Know the course author
Anton Kraly was featured in Forbes you know like in a proper article. His drop shipping business made a whopping $3, 68 million of revenue in three years. He sold it later on and he is now completely focussed on the course and earns through the same.
Well, I think he is an amazing and competent course presenter. But he might be selling the idea that successfully handling an eCommerce business is easy and anybody can be successful in it but in reality, whatever you decide to take up you cannot shy away from hard work, nothing comes easy.
There are two pricing tiers
Premium- $2997 -access to all the other services excluding benefits.
Ultimate- $8997- added benefits like the DSL retreat and personal coaching and a set Shopify store.
Price can be a MAJOR issue but the price comes with a lot of advantages, I would say that it is worth the money as the course is detailed and informative with good customer service/ help from the DSL team. But don’t go for it until you are totally sure about it
Two sides of the same coin (Pros and cons)
- Great customer support
- Completely different business models from the existing traditional ones.
- Extremely informative
- Saves a lot of time since you don’t have to be on the search for new and trending products all the time.
- Advocates for independence from Chinese suppliers.
- Sound issues.
- No examples in section 3, which is about social media campaigning and requires examples to understand how it is done
- Section 6 (Events) can turn out to be repetitive as most of the contents are covered in the earlier sections.
- Extremely expensive
This course could or could not be profitable. It might completely change your point of view for good. Although the price is a big hindrance if that is what you require and wish for then go for it.
5) Oberlo 101
(Free Best Shopify Dropshipping Course & Training )
This is the right course for all beginners as you start right from the very basics. It covers basic topics like finding the right products for you, setting up your Facebook Ad, etc. If you want a quick preview of the course, there is a 5 minutes Youtube video by the course presenter itself. The video might help you to get a better idea of the course and what it entails.
The course is split up into five modules; each module focuses on a particular topic. And every module is divided into module topics, there is no such fixed number of module topics per module.
Module -1 – getting started with Oberlo 101
So this module helps you with navigating yourself in the course. It gives you a brief idea about what you can expect from this course. You are introduced to the concept of dropshipping. And the three basic business models are explained as well.
Module 2- find great dropshipping products to sell
So once you have a basic idea about dropshipping, the second module helps you with finding the right products for you. Brainstorming assists you to find the right probable product/products for you and once you know what products you are going to sell, you need to have suppliers for them. So Oberlo 101 helps you find your set of trusted suppliers on Aliexpress.
Module 3- Set up your Online store
In this module, you learn to sign up on Shopify and then you create a business name so basically a brand. You also learn to link Oberlo and Shopify and how you can add dropshipping products with the help of Oberlo. So basically this module concentrates on building the foundation for your business.
Module 4- Launch Facebook ads
So in this module, they introduce you to Facebook ads. They also explain how the whole concept of Facebook ads works and how you can create successful ads with the help of deciding your target audience and making eye-catchy videos. This module also teaches you to analyze the ads data and how you can achieve the most out of it to boost your sales.
Frankly speaking, this is a great module for those who are new to Facebook ads.
Module 5- Scale your business
You learn to accomplish your order and how you can track your shipping and what you should do in a crisis. They also teach you to handle your refunds.
The course is free to all for a limited time if you sign up right now. The usual course fee is $49.90. This is a major advantage if you just want a basic knowledge about dropshipping and you are not ready to invest hundreds of dollars in a course at the moment.
Know your course presenter
This is a course by the Oberlo website itself and the presenter is Jessica Guzik. She is an eCommerce mentor and business owner as well and she helps entrepreneurs with starting their own business and launching it successfully. Other than this not much is known about her.
She presents the course in a very interactive manner and goes slow and steady while explaining the basics of drop shipping.
Two sides of the same coin (Pros and cons)
- Well designed course.
- Interactive presenter.
- Starts from the basics
- Explains the ideas well.
- Quite cheap
- The Oberlo website itself is not successful in its Facebook ads campaign. So we don’t know if their tricks really work or not.
- No inputs about other apps that can be used from the Shopify App store to uplift your sales.
- No information on which ads to scale and which to kill.
- No information about Google ads or other platforms where you can run a campaign.
So, to sum it up, I would suggest that if you are a beginner go for this course and the plus point is the cost is quite affordable and at the moment free. But if you know the basics about dropshipping, this course might not be worth the time.
- How To Start A Successful Dropshipping Website: (100% Working)
- Get Exclusive Discount On Worldwide Brands
6) eCom Inner-Circle By Arie Scherson : “How To Build & Scale An Ecommerce Business To 6 Figures A Month From Scratch”
If you haven’t heard of him yet, Arie Scherson is a man who teaches about building an eCommerce business. He doesn’t show off rich people’s cars like many fake coaches on Youtube. Instead he talks about real things that will help your business become successful. His program is a full course on how to build an ecommerce business and includes how to use Facebook advertising to market your business. And the answer is yes- his program will help you if you are doing dropshipping too.
The standard course will cost you $497 to enroll. But, if you want more help, you can get it for $997 from the Full VIP version. You’ll have access to 400 mentors in the private Mastermind Group and live calls with Arie on a weekly basis.
7) Build a Shopify Dropshipping Business from Scratch By Adam Reed
If you want a course for cheaper, you can buy Build a Shopify Dropshipping Business from Scratch on Udemy. You get about 9.5 hours of videos and 7 articles in it. It also comes with 30-day money-back guarantee period. The creator of the course is Adam Reed who started dropshipping at 15 years old.
The Topics and Areas Covered in this Course include:
- Niche, Product and Theme Research and Selection, using cutting-edge tools
- Secret Extensions to get Cashback automatically on Domain Names – meaning minimal Start-Up costs!
- Access to an awesome Shopify 14 Day Free Trial
- Registering and Linking a Domain Name to Shopify
- Full coverage of Shopify Settings (Payments, Shipping, Checkout etc)
- How to Add ALL of the necessary Pages to your Website
- How to Create a Professional Navigation Bar
- Getting a Business Email Address and Linking it to your Website
- Adding an App that Allows you to Import 1000’s of Products in just a few Clicks
- Setting up Collections, Product Pages and also some basic tips for Shopify SEO
- Shopify Theme Editing, including Walkthroughs of useful HTML and CSS Edits
- Editing the Store Language Settings – Something most people completely ignore!
- Free Resources for Creating Graphics and Branding
- Setting up and Linking Social Media Fan Pages and Accounts to Shopify
- Top Tips and Tricks to Increase your Conversions and Sales
- A Complete Guide to Setting up automatic Shipment Tracking and Customer Updates
- A Complete Guide to adding Google Analytics, Goals and Funnel Visualisation, AND the Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store
- Adding a Checkout Countdown Timer
- A Secret to Earning Cashback on your Dropshipped Products
- An Overview of Print on Demand Dropshipping
- A Guide to Retargeting Ad Campaigns
- A Complete Guide to Lead Generation
- A Complete Guide to Email Marketing
- A Walkthrough of Getting Traffic to your Shopify Store
- Plus much, much more!
8) The Complete Shopify AliExpress Dropship Course By Tim Sharp
This course teaches how to use ecommerce with AliExpress. It costs $10.99 to $199.99 on Udemy and there are 6 hours of videos, 6 articles, and 1 downloadable resource that you can get from the course. The creator is Tim Sharp who has been successful for 15 years now on the internet. He knows a lot about ecommerce and creating a store on AliExpress which is why he created this course for beginners like me who have never done anything on the internet before!
The modules in this course are:
– The Essentials: You will learn how to create a free Shopify account.
– Building Out Your Shopify Store: You will learn about the process of building an ecommerce website on Shopify.
– Choosing Your Market and Deciding What To Sell: In this section, you will learn how to identify a perfect market with great profit potential.
– Adding Products From AliExpress: This section teaches you the basics of sourcing products from AliExpress.
FAQs On Best Dropshipping Courses
👉🏻Are dropshipping courses worth it?
Yes, the courses are worth it and can give you a necessary insight to start your own business but choose wisely.
👉🏻Is eCom Elites legit?
YES, eCom Elites is one of the best dropshipping courses available.
👉🏻How much does the eCom hack Academy cost?
The basic plan of eCom Hacks academy costs $1997 but there are premium plans as well.
👉🏻What does Jared Goetz sell?
Jared Goetz owns a Shopify store and sells a wide range of products.
👉🏻What is Dropship Lifestyle?
Dropship Lifestyle is a dropshipping course that helps you launch your own store and of course excel at it.
Is Drop Shipping worth it?
If you want to start a side business, then the best idea is to dropship. But if you want to make lots of money quickly, then dropshipping is not worth it. To be successful with dropshipping, you will need to spend time, money and effort.
Can u Dropship on Amazon?
Yes, Amazon allows their merchants to dropship on their platform. You need to follow some rules, though. Be the seller of your products on all packing slips and other information included or provided in connection with them.
How much do dropshippers make a month?
With high ticket dropshipping, you can make a lot of money. You could make up to $3000 in the first two months.
How many dropshippers are successful?
Most businesses are successful when they start. The most successful dropshipping business is around 10 percent in the first year. This is because people do not understand the risk factors involved.
How many hours do dropshippers work?
Most successful people who work as “dropshippers” are putting in a lot of hours. They put in 70-80 hours every week. This is because they have an idea and want to make it a success.
How do I start dropshipping for beginners?
Setting up your drop shipping business for dummies:
1. Choose where you will list your items for sale.
2. Research a dropshipping supplier that can meet your needs and has the items you want to sell.
3. Find the market for the products you want to sell, and find out what suppliers are out there that offer those products or similar ones.
4. Start listing your items online, including pictures of them if possible!
5) Collect orders from people who have expressed interest in buying one of your products, and send them to the supplier so they can fill it and ship it out! Automate as much as possible when running this type of business!
Do dropshippers pay taxes?
Usually, you don’t have to pay sales tax on the things your business buys from suppliers. You do this because there is an exemption for purchases made for resale. But in order to take advantage of this exemption, you need an official exemption certificate.
Can you live off dropshipping?
Yes, you can make living with dropshipping. You can do this by using Shopify and any other platform.
What is the profit margin on dropshipping?
Dropshipping is when you sell products without having to store or ship them. On average, the profit margin on dropshipping is about 20%. This can vary depending on your chosen niches and the price of your goods. Aim for a profit margin that is higher than 20% to get more money from your best products.
How long does it take to master dropshipping?
You need to be patient in the Dropshipping business. It will take at least 6-12 months for your store to make money. It takes that much time to get success. You are not wrong if it is a year before you make any profit. Everyone has different experiences and learns things at their own pace.
Is dropshipping a full-time job?
As you can see, you start off making your dropshipping store a side job. Then as the business grows, you will be able to do full-time work. Your store takes time to get big. But yes, it is possible for it to become a full-time job!
Can you get rich from dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a business model that can be profitable for merchants. It does not cost much to do this. You just have to sell items and you will make money as the merchant.
Where can I learn dropshipping?
Dropshipping is not something you can learn in a day. You will need to buy courses and invest time. A good place to start is with Coursera or Udemy.
How much money do I need to start dropshipping?
To start dropshipping, you need to invest more than $5000. But this also depends on the business you have decided to open and the audience you are targeting from the beginning.
- Earnest Epps Course Review High Ticket Dropshipping Possible??
- SaleSource Review New Dropshipping Platform (Pros &Cons)
- Yaballe Review: Automate DropShipping (30 Days Free Trial)
- Yakkyofy Review: Fast Dropshipping Management Tool (Cheap & Best)
Conclusion: Top 4 Best Dropshipping Course in 2022 Which is Best Shopify Dropshipping Training Courses Online?
To sum it up, I am sure that this blog has been of some help to you all.
I have reviewed every course thoroughly and you all know what you can expect from each course.
To make it a little easier, I am going to summarise all the courses for you and also suggest which courses are the best for which type of learners.
So if you are a beginner and are a little tight on your budget Oberlo 101 is the best option for.
If you want to learn dropshipping from the basics but want some added luxury features like retreats and community meets Drop Ship Lifestyle is for you.
Tight on the budget but want great quality content and over-the-shoulder coaching eCom Elites steals the show.
I am not going to eCom Hacks Academy as I have come across some negative feedback from customers and the course and the promises they make seem a little dicey to me. But if you want to explore, please go for it. It’s not necessary that you will have the same experience.