In a world so full, productive, and competitive, establishing yourself is indeed a herculean task. No matter how informative and unique your content is or how inventive and propitious your business idea is, you can never touch the zenith if people don’t notice you. After all, customers are God. They can make and can break you too.
In this bustling place, making yourself visible must be considered as the first milestone achieved, one which can be achieved with a good Facebook Ads Automation Tool. While on one hand, it is essential to flash your products or site, on the other hand, it needs to be understood that marketing is not everyone’s cup of tea. Even if some are adept at it, the entire process might seem unwieldy at times. With people scattered like stars in the sky, finding the handful who are genuinely interested in what you do is often unimaginable. Besides, have you ever thought of the time it eats up?
Promoting your business, convincing strangers to take your service, building up and managing an audience, replying to emails and messages, addressing their queries, these are easier said than done.
But thanks to technology. With its commencement and continuous up-gradation, a lot of processes have been made easier. Brilliant and concerned minds have come together to design tools that assist you in marketing and going beyond your compass to meet people interested in the service you provide.
Surprisingly they make the promotion process automated and highly efficient. Even if you are someone with zero knowledge of running ads but are banking on a business idea, just go for it. These tools will take care of the rest!
About Facebook Ads Automation Tool
Advertising on social media means, growing an ounce every day and covering the extra mile every day. When you invest in advertisements on Facebook, it is sure to amaze you by the efficiency of its tools at work. One such remarkable development on Facebook is the ad automation tools.
They help you to customize and plan an advertisement, keeping in mind your business goal. That will result in creating ads that will operate endlessly on the platform. These tools put you into a digital cycle of finding and connecting with your customers.
What is Facebook ad automation?
In today’s cutthroat competition, be it your business or your website, it is certain to get lost in the gigantic crowd and eventually collapse if a major chunk of the population fails to get a glimpse of your existence. With so many independent business owners coming up, every single day, it has become increasingly important to expand your reach for progress. The more the traffic, the more successful you are.
While commonly people resort to advertisements to extend the orbit of their business or website, it isn’t as easy as it seems. Despite doing that, finding the right kind of audience and engaging with them is a lot more cumbersome process. It not only is tedious but also consumes a lot of time that you could have otherwise spent productively.
To cater to these issues of entrepreneurs, social media platforms, where most of the advertisements are done nowadays, have begun automating the advertising process.
Automation of advertisements aids the advertisers to create hassle-free and successful ad campaigns. This results in a seamless search of the target audience, addressing their queries, better engagement, and thus a flourishing business.
Facebook ad automation provides a similar service. When you invest in Facebook to advertise your product, certain Facebook ad automation tools will come into play and take the responsibility of arranging ad campaigns for you. That is exactly what we understand by ‘ Facebook ad automation.’
Facebook automation rules
This is a tool that comes free for all account holders on Facebook, advertising there. This allows you to design formulas for automation which will automatically accomplish a certain task on fulfilling certain criteria. The criteria are frequently evaluated to help you manage your ads.
Irrespective of the type of account on Facebook, you can get the benefits from Facebook automation rules. It has a very minimalistic pre-requisite. You are required to have a campaign with a minimum of one ad and an ad set.
From the business tools menu, you can use the Facebook automation rules.
How do Facebook automation tools help?
Facebook automation tools will wipe out the guesswork. Through their algorithm, they will make certain decisions on your behalf and assist you in managing ad campaigns and accomplishing the desired goals. Certain features of the tools are completely dedicated to the advertisers who invest in them. They will help you form and manage the advertisements. On top of it, Facebook also allows automation of ads for boosted posts. Read further to understand how they benefit.
- Developing multiple editions of an ad: Several versions of your ads will be generated. You will be recommended the text, CTA buttons, and other details predicated on the information you have provided on your company page. Facebook will activate all versions of your ads and after analysis of the ads, the one which performs the best will be indicated to you.
- Recommending a target audience: The ad automation tools give you choices to generate an automatic audience. Facebook goes through the details of your company page and tailors the audience on your page. For specifications, they will take into consideration, attributes like, who all are probable to visit your site, people in search of the services you provide, and so on. By pushing your advertisements into their feed, Facebook draws their notice towards your page.
- Proposing budgets: This can function both ways. One, you need to figure out your goals and the automated ads will thereby recommend a budget to fulfill the results. Or, you can also take the liberty of deciding the budget, based on which the anticipated results will be shown to you.
- Sending prompt notifications regarding your ads: Facebook will keep you updated with the status of your ad and how well it adds to your business growth. You will be regularly notified of the performance of your ad. Not doing well? Don’t worry. You will be suggested improvement strategies. Add an image or change the tagline following the instruction. When the ad starts producing results, you will be given the good news too.
List of 5+ Best Facebook Ads Automation Tool 2020
A Facebook account is no more restricted to established adults. With smartphones showing up in every other house, having a Facebook account has become next to mandatory irrespective of age, place, and economic status. This makes Facebook, one of the most powerful platforms to gather traffic.
But there is a flip side to it. Even though you invest in Facebook for advertisements, getting tons of organic traffic, remains an arduous chore. Finding interested people in the huge lot appears next to impossible.
Therefore, Facebook has launched some marketing tools which will make your dealing process smooth and profitable. They derive necessary information from the details on your company page and are hands-on to find a target audience. They not only save time but also diminish the enormous expenditure that goes into marketing.
Below are some very popular, Facebook ads automation tools:-
1) Reveal Bot
Reveal Bot uses the algorithms of artificial intelligence. It works in collaboration with Slack. For those of you, who do not know what Slack is, Slack is a rapid messaging tool that helps in team management. Through Reveal Bot you get continuous updates on the performance of your campaigns.
Moreover, you can receive detailed reports on your campaigns and can use them to bring about improvements. Working with Slack adds this feature to Reveal Bot. Besides, you get the autonomy to analyze the metrics and stop an ad that doesn’t perform well. You don’t have to quit Slack because of this.
Imagine, how many pennies you can stuff back! Reveal Bot makes visualization of data less complex and easy to study. You can keep a regular check on the results generated. As a trial, you can get Reveal Bot for free, but for infinite reports to gush in and automation of ads you have to make quite an affordable investment.
Pricing Plan Reveal Bot
2) Perfect Audience
To make yourself noticeable, targeting a potential audience, again and again, is important. The very popular Perfect audience, helps you do exactly that. It retargets your audience and makes developing the campaigns entitled to do these, extremely simple.
Perfectly designed for infants in the advertising arena, this tool displays results in a very simple dashboard. Working with it is extremely user friendly.
With the help of the Regex option, a list of the clients, you want to retarget can be created from sites that operate under varied domains. If you want to customize your campaigns, then this is the best place. Editing is not at all problematic when you work with a Perfect audience.
Perfect Audience Plan
3) Hootsuite ads
This is one of the most widely used tools. Hootsuite ads aid you in enhancing your visibility on Facebook. You can also manage, messaging on social media with it. Facebook and San Francisco established Hootsuite collaborated to develop this platform. It is effectively designed for small business owners.
On a clean dashboard, it provides all the necessary tools for the promotion of your posts. Hootsuite kickstarted automation and simplification of the advertising process on social media and also helps in optimizing your Facebook content depending on the goals you’ve set. Be very sure of the objectives for every ad you choose. The tool then develops ads in the form of ” sponsored posts” and even provides suggestions to target.
Pricing Plan Hootsuite
It marks the inception of marketing platforms functioning on AI algorithms. Started in 2010 it is dedicated to emancipate business owners from the knottiness of marketing that primarily happens through digital platforms. With its extra efficient algorithm, it changed the paradigm of digital marketing.
5) Madgicx: The best ad automation tool on Facebook
If you are a freelancer or a business owner, then Madgicx comes down to you as the number one solution for digital marketing. Based on AI algorithms, it copiously assists you in social media management and marketing automation.
While working with Madgicx, you have complete authority over the strategy used in marketing. It is very particular about the metrics which give the users a holistic insight into the performance of their campaigns.
This is perfected by the cockpit of the executive. This, in turn, helps them to plan profitable ad strategy with Facebook. Appealing advertisements can be designed just by a few clicks through the creative creation process which promises the best results.
An alert data model instantaneously recognizes a potential audience that can be targeted. In addition to these reports delivered at regular intervals which keep advertisers on toes and aware of the competitors on board.
Some of the notable features of Madgicx include a very neat and well-planned dashboard, effective filter, classification of the audience, optimization of the bidding process, AI audience, creative intelligence, and frequent delivery of reports.
With around 88.9% users rating it as excellent and found Madgicx to be very user friendly, cost-effective, providing instant support, and the best omnichannel software. In brief, Madgicx is an all in one solution for all you are worried about digital marketing.
Pros and cons
Ad automation curtails the exhausting endeavors of marketing. From enhancing the visibility of your page to attracting the target audience to sending out necessary emails and managing conversations, the automation tools do it all. While the inviting features make the desperate business owners choose them, it is equally important to be well aware of certain demerits it can have.
Gauging the points on both sides enables an advertiser to determine whether ad automation is a suitable option or not. Because along with getting the privileges of the merits, it is imperative to cultivate ways to cope with the demerits which come with a service you avail.
- They are efficient: Social media management is indeed a clunky process. While promoting your product or page on Facebook, it is obvious that you would like to be consistent enough to come to people’s notice. Posting at regular intervals, grabbing people’s attention, becomes difficult and devours a lot of your creative time. Often you will feel annoyed and start to hamper the marketing aspect.
The ad automation tools are there to back you. Being extremely efficient, they enable you to post innumerable times in a day without you doing much. Automated, right! Not only that, but they also revert to comments, emails, and queries of the audience on your behalf. Without shifting a finger, you can contribute tremendously to the growth of your business.
- They save your time: Since, after automation, you do not have to expend time on posting time and again, engaging with customers, you are left with a joke hours to be productive about your job.
- Help in business expansion: Ad automation tools aim at elevating the communication, be it through emails, comments, or SMS. This, in turn, will persuade more and more people to visit your page or try your products out, resulting in more sales, more traffic, and a widening of the customer base.
- Compliant with data analysis: To be precise, automation tools algorithmically treat the data. Suppose they take several contacts and a promotional copy as input, they will convert it into outputs like ads and emails and share them with the probable audience. The input and output data are then referred to find a particular pattern. This can be easily done by the tools alone without the involvement of a separate party for data analysis.
- Error propagation: At the outset of the ad automation process, you need to be extremely meticulous. Any minute negligence can result in you paying a heavy price. For instance, if you provide the link of a website that is malicious, by mistake while deciding the template for all the emails you would want to send, you can imperil your business. There are high chances of losing your customer’s faith.
- Non- specific output: Ad automation tools send out automated replies to the audience who wants to connect with you. Because they are sent in bulk and are machine-generated, they lack the personal touch. Similar retorts are made which at times fail to completely satisfy the customer. Nowadays people are quite aware of these automated replies and have started filtering them out. So, taking this into account, the marketing agenda gets completely jeopardized due to a lack of organic communication.
- Not suitable for prosperous business owners: It is made clear that Facebook ad automation is for small business owners who are not capable enough to plan a marketing strategy or reach out to a large number of people. It is developed for people who have no experience in advertisements. Facebook ad automation is not as efficient as Ads manager. Significant features like manual bidding, split test, autonomy to choose marketing objectives are missing. Without them, expecting desirable results become difficult.
Less input, more output is the funda! No entrepreneur would prefer to heavily expand, until and unless he is certain of the rewarding results. Subscribing to ad automation also follows the same principle. Users look for alternatives which cost them low and guarantee better results.
Let’s take a glance at the pricing plans of some of the most popular tools:-
- AdEspresso: it has three plans under it. The starter plan which ensures unlimited as accounts and all other fundamental features is available at $ 49 per month. The plus plan which has in addition to all the starter plan features, advanced tools for optimization, and collaboration is accessible at $99 per month. The enterprise plan which boasts along with the features of the starter and plans, some advanced tools, a full team for collaboration, and skilled marketing assistance is a little expensive and comes at $259 per month. The best thing still awaits! All these plans come with a 14-day free trial. Spend only if you are satisfied!
- Qwaya: this also furnishes three plans. The premium plan comes at $149 per month. While the business and agency plans are available at $249 and $349 per month of responsibility. You can also try for free before subscribing to any of the plans.
- Reveal Bot: it starts at $49 per month and scales up to $2999 depending on the amount you spend on the ads.
- Madgicx: Though it does not have a free version, it allows a free trial. Surprisingly, the plan starts at a mere $49 per month.
ConnectExplore is primarily focused on finding a target audience. After entering a few terms related to the search, you will be provided with a list of probable areas to target which might produce tangible results. Through the ‘ automated suggestions’ feature, you can get subsequent recommendations of target areas once you choose some from the given list.
With ConnectExplore, you don’t have to bother about split testing. You will be notified of the interests which generate promising results. Just like Reveal Bot, here also you have the liberty to scan the insights and get rid of the ads which do not have an up to the mark performance.
Connect Explore Plan
FAQs Best Facebook Ads Automation Tool
👉What about the audience studio?
The audience studio is established to enable users to form an audience that performs the best using the tools in the app. This helps to optimize the results.
👉How do I create ads in Madgicx?
You can use the Magic creative cluster to design ads as per your wish. The tool permits you to combine various ads to develop a perfect one.
👉How to stop an unconcerned audience from viewing my ad?
The ad care manages this. They will be provided with an unsubscribe link and this can stop seeing your ads if they stop the subscription.
- BigSpy Review | Is It Worth The Hype? (ADs Include Facebook, Instagram,Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Pinterest)
- Media venus Review : Is it the Best Native Advertising Network??
- The Definitive Guide to Amazon Advertising 2020 (For Beginners)
- FPTraffic Review | The Best Facebook Growth Hack Tool?
- 12 Best AI Tools to Automate Your Facebook Ads
Conclusion: 6+Best Facebook Ads Automation Tool 2020
Madgicx is undoubtedly the most popular omnichannel software. With features empowering users to take control of their marketing strategies and pledging for tremendous results, it does not even consume a lot of your cash. So, it is obvious that Madgicx should be your first choice.
Ad automation has made digital marketing a more preferable option. And especially on Facebook, which is one of the most used social media platforms, advertisements are a lucrative trade.
Every single day, there are new developments that work towards user satisfaction. With AI-based tools, Facebook is currently doing wonders in the field of marketing. Finding potential clients, engaging with them, targeting them multiple times, all have become easier.
Though it cannot be denied that there are several shortcomings too, we are hopeful that soon algorithmic developments will be made to overcome those.