Building an Online business isn’t a cakewalk, Choosing the right tools to run your business efficiently is highly important.
Until a few years back, people had to work on several different platforms for their different business requirements. But now, there are several tools available where you can do all your work at once place.
If you’re into an online business you might have heard of Kartra.
Kartra is one of the most highly recommended tools because it helps you with various marketing needs. It allows you to scale your business, build funnels, plan marketing and the best part is everything is available at the dashboard.
With Kartra, you can manage everything with one tool. You don’t need to purchase any other tool. It is easy to use, you don’t require any prior technical or coding knowledge to operate Kartra.
With Kartra you don’t need to have a designing team, copywriters, developers, or any other assistance.
Kartra is highly useful for small to medium-size businesses that cannot spend a lot on online business.
But, there are various better alternatives available in the market.
In this blog, we will talk about the Best Kartra Alternatives. Which are way more affordable than Kartra.
List of Alternatives we will talk about in this blog are:
Before we get started with the alternatives, let’s know more about Kartra.
Table of Contents
4+ Best Kartra Alternatives & Competitors 2022 (HANDPICKED & EASY) Who Wins?
What is Kartra?
Kartra is basically an all in one Marketing platform which helps you to scale your online business at one place.
If you are just getting started then Kartra is definitely a tool for you. It is easy to use, does not require any technical knowledge, and most importantly it provides all the training videos and guides before you get started. Rollover to check our Kartra Coupon Code to get an exclusive discount on Kartra right away.
Kartra offers everything you need to build and run an Online Business. Kartra offers Email Marketing tools, Webinar facility, Cart checkouts, Web hosting, etc.
Kartra can be used at beginners and expert levels. Let me tell you how, If you’re just a beginner you can use the drag & drop feature to build sales funnels, email templates, etc. We have even compared Kartra with other similar platforms such as Infusionsoft aka Keap and we have got interesting finding. Check complete Kartra vs Kajabi comparison here.
In case, you know coding or you have a developers team then you can change the templates using coding as per your requirement.
Kartra is super flexible.
Key Features of Kartra:
Key features of Kartra includes:
1. Page Building Tool: Kartra offers you, Page Builder. You can build web pages, funnels, etc using “Kartra’s Page Builder” which is very easy to use. It offers you ready to use templates which makes your work easy. You can customize these templates.
2. A/B Split Testing: A/B Split Testing is my favorite feature of all time. It allows you to know which page or copy is performing better.
With A/B Split Testing you can create 2 variations of the same page with some changes and test which one is performing better.
Once you conduct A/B Split testing you’ll know which elements are performing well for your business. Which one is generating more conversions for you.
3. Shopping Cart: Kartra supports eCommerce business primarily and has a shopping cart feature. You can add a product list directly to Kartra and sell it.
You can create an upsell & downsell using Kartra. This is an integral part of the sales funnel.
4. Affiliate Program: Kartra supports affiliate programs, you can easily generate more leads using your existing leads by having an affiliate program.
Affiliate sales help in speeding up sales. You can offer rewards in return for leads.
5. Automation: In this technologically advanced world you can save a lot of time by automating tasks instead of keeping the manual.
You can automate emails for your users but the drawback is you cannot automate the replies if someone replies back. It has to be done manually.
Pricing of Kartra:
Basically, Kartraoffers 4 Pricing plans, i.e., Starter Plan, Silver Plan, Gold Plan & Platinum Plan.
The basic features are the same for all the plans, the difference is on the number limits of contacts and emails you can send out.
You can choose the plan which best suits your business size.
Let’s understand what each plan has to offer. Let’s get started with the first plan i.e., Starter plan.
1. Kartra’s Starter Plan
Kartra’s starter plan costs $99/ Month, it is an ideal plan if you have an email list of 2,500 subscribers.
This plan will offer you the following:
- 1 custom domain
- Sell 20 products
- Host 50 videos
- Host 100 Pages
- 2 Membership sites
- 1 additional team member
- 15,000 mails per month
This package does not include agency.
2. Kartra’s Silver Plan
Kartra’s silver plan costs $199/ Month, it is an ideal plan if you’ve been in online business for a while and have 12,500 subscribers.
This plan offers you the following:
- 3 custom domains
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited automation & membership sites
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited helps desks
- Unlimited videos
This package includes a kart agency.
3. Kartra’s Gold Plan
Kartra’s Gold Plan costs $299/ Month. It is an ideal plan if you have an email list of 25,000 people.
Kartra’s Gold plan offers the following:
- 5 custom domains
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited help desks
- Unlimited videos
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited Emails
This package also includes Kartra’s Agency
Let’s talk about the last plan Kartra has to offer i.e., Platinum Plan.
4. Kartra’s Platinum Plan
Kartra’s Platinum plan costs $499/ Month. It is an ideal plan if you have a list of 50,000 subscribers.
Kartra’s Platinum Plan offers the following:
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited products
- 10 custom domains
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited Page creation
- Unlimited Help desk
- Unlimited emails
This plan includes Kartra Agency
The list of pricing plans doesn’t end here, if you have a list of more than 100,000 then you can get Kartra’s customized plan which is also known as customize a plan.
Kartra’s customize plan does not have a fixed price and is priced as per your business needs.
Pros & Cons of Kartra:
Pros of Kartra:
- Easy to use for beginners and experts
- Provides all the information at one place
- Supports automation which makes your work easy
Cons of Kartra
- Does not support automation fully
- The pricing is not affordable for all businesses
I am sure you know everything you need to know about Kartra, now let’s know the best available alternatives to Kartra.
The very first alternative I found for Kartra is ActiveCampaign. Let’s know more about the tool.
ActiveCampaignis famous particularly as an Email Marketing tool. But, being an active user of ActiveCampaign I can confidently tell you it is more than just an Email Marketing tool.
ActiveCampaign is more than just an email marketing software. ActiveCampaign can be defined as a Marketing Automation tool. You can easily automate all your marketing plans with ActiveCampaign.
With ActiveCampaign you can completely automate your customer journey and make it more personalized. You can design beautiful templates using the drag & drop feature and clean up the email list frequently and know the audience who are engaging with your business.
You can integrate your ActiveCampaign account with CRM and manage your marketing campaigns better.
Key Features of ActiveCampaign
- Automation: You can automate everything from start to final purchase and post-purchase by using ActiveCampaign. Setting up the automation process is super easy in ActiveCampaign just ‘Drag & Drop’.
Following is one of the examples of how you can automate your emails:
This is just a small example, you can use your own creativity to design your automation.
- CRM Management: You can use ActiveCampaign as a CRM tool.
You can integrate Facebook, WordPress, Shopify, and other platforms with ActiveCampaign and use ActiveCampaign as a lead nurture tool.
- Advance User Tracking System: Want to know where the user clicked last on the website? Well, ActiveCampaign can help you track User Behaviour which can help you to build your further marketing strategy. For instance, if someone viewed a product but didn’t make the final purchase, you can show them retargeting ads on Facebook or you can even send them a personalized email reminding them.
- Supports Live Chat: In this fast-paced world it is highly important to be quick with customer service. You can integrate your website with ActiveCampaign and provide a Live Support option on your website. You can set timings as per your working hours.
- Email list Clean Up Feature: Honestly, this is my favorite feature. You can clear your email list based on interaction with the mails of your audience. You can automatically remove the list of people who no longer engage with your mails.
Pricing of ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign has 4 pricing plans to offer. Lite, Plus, Professional & Enterprise. Every plan has the same basic features.
Let’s start with knowing about the first plan, i.e., the Lite Plan. It costs $9/ Month for 500 Contacts.
ActiveCampaign’s Lite Plan offers:
- 3 user logins
- Chat & Email support
- Subscription form
- Marketing automation
- Email Marketing
You can send unlimited emails.
Another plan which ActiveCampaign offers is Plus.
ActiveCampaign’s Plus Plan:
ActiveCampaign’s Plus Plan costs $49/ Month for 500 contacts.
ActiveCampaign’s Plus plans offer the following:
The basic offerings and features remain the same, apart from that;
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- Lead & Contact scoring
- SMS Marketing
- Supports up to 25 users
You can send unlimited emails with this plan
ActiveCampaign’s professional plan:
ActiveCampaign’s professional plan costs $129/ Month for 500 contacts.
Apart from the basic features it offers:
- Predictive sending
- Predictive content
- Split automation
- Site messaging
- On-Boarding Consultation
- Supports up to 50 users
ActiveCampaign’s Enterprise Plan:
ActiveCampaign’s Enterprise plan costs $229/ Month.
It includes all the features which all other plans include, additionally it also offers:
- Custom Domain
- Dedicated Account
- Uptime SLA
- Unlimited Users
- Free Social Data
- Telephonic support
ActiveCampaign also offers a 14 day trial period where you can use the tool for free and test it out.
Pros & Cons of ActiveCampaign
Pros of ActiveCampaign
- Advanced Automation
- Tracks user behavior
- Easy to use
- CRM Integration
Cons of ActiveCampaign
- Pricing isn’t affordable for all
From my experience of using MailChimp, I can confidently say MailChimp is more than just an email marketing tool. It is more than that.
MailChimp is more than an email marketing tool. Are you wondering, Why did I say it’s more than an email marketing tool? Because email marketing tools are limited just to send emails and track them. But with MailChimp you get features like email segmentation, Social Media KPIs, Campaign Tracking, Automation, etc.
Key Features of Mail Chimp
- Measure your Online Success: Yes, you can measure your online success with MailChimp as you can integrate your Social Media Handles, Website, Email campaigns all at one place. Not just email marketing but you can also track your Facebook & Instagram ads with MailChimp.
- A/B Split Testing: Once you create a campaign you can duplicate it, change the important elements, and test out which one is performing well.
- Automation: You can automate your emails and other activities with MailChimp
Pricing of Mail Chimp
MailChimp’s pricing plans start with $10 to $301. The features and number limits differ in each plan.
You also get a free plan before you get started which is a quite decent plan. It allows you 10,000 emails and 2000 subscriber limits with all the basic features.
Pros & Cons of MailChimp
Pros of MailChimp
- Easy to use interface
- Supports integration of social media handles
- A Perfect choice to get started in Email Marketing
- A decent trial version
Cons of MailChimp
- MailChimp does not support Affiliate Marketing
- Email have an area of improvement
- Price is a bit higher
3) Systeme .io
Systeme .io is one of the best automation tools. You can integrate all the email marketing activities, automation, and track user activity. If you have an eCommerce business or planning to have one there’s an advantage with Systeme .io is you get an e-commerce store. It also supports the gateway to payment.
From start to end you can do all the activities with System .io st your fingertips.
Key Features of Systeme .io:
- You can create a sales funnel: With Systeme. Io you can create a sales funnel. This is my favorite feature of the tool. Sales funnel can help your business grow faster.
- You can create Blog using System .io: Blogging is not supported by all the tools, so it is a feature that makes Systeme .io stand out then rest. Blogging can help you with SEO and gain more trust from your visitors. If you use this feature efficiently then this tool can definitely help you grow.
- You get an eCommerce store: Irrespective of the plan you opt for, you get a free eCommerce store. You don’t need to add any third-party website or tool to run an eCommerce store.
- Supports Automation: Automation makes life easy. Isn’t it? Systeme .io supports automation which reduces manual work and helps you save time.
- Membership sites: Systeme .io not only supports the creation of pages but also supports the creation of membership sites.
Pricing of Systeme .io
System .io offers pricing plans ranging from $27 to $97 for mailing lists up to 15,000. In case you have a list of more than 15,000 you get a customized quote
Considering all the features System .io has to offer with each plan, the price is quite decent.
The feature remains the same with all the plans; there’s only mailing and mailer list limits.
Pros & Cons of Systeme .io
Pros of Systeme .io
- Integrates with Shopify & Zapier
- Provides you an eCommerce store
- Supports Dropshipping stores
- Supports Automation
Cons of Systeme .io
- The user interface is quite difficult to understand
GetResponse is quite similar to the tool mentioned above, i.e., Systeme .io. Using GetResponse you can send out emails, automate the responders, conduct webinars, build landing pages, etc.
One of the most unique features of GetResponse is, You can add conditions for the user who lands on your landing page.
Key Features of GetResponse
- A/B Split testing for your campaigns & content: Testing what’s working for you and what is not working for you is highly important. With GetResponse you can test it.
You can duplicate the landing page, make few changes like changing content or elements of one page, and test which one is working best for you.
A/B Split testing has proved to be an amazing way to choose the high performing page for your campaign
- Automatically segments the audience: When you run an email campaign not everyone engages with your content, there are some users who completely neglect them.
GetResponse can help you remove those users.
- Build Landing Pages:
You can create beautiful and responsive landing pages using GetResponse’s Ready to use templates.
Pricing of GetResponse
GetResponse basically has 4 pricing packages which range from $15/ Month to $99/ Month. Which offers different limitations and features.
In case you want something more and customized then you can opt for ‘Max Package’ which allows custom pricing. And you’ll be quoted as per your marketing needs.
Pros & Cons of GetResponse
Pros of GetResponse
- Automatically segments the audience
- Automation of activities
- Allows A/B Testing
Cons of GetResponse
- Price is a bit higher
- The user interface is difficult to understand
- NetSuite Review: 2022 Is This ERP A Perfect Mix For Your Online Business?
- Kartra Review + Discount Coupon 2022: (Upto 25% Off )
- Saleshandy Vs Mailchimp Vs Getresponse: Which Is Better 2022?
Conclusion: Best 4 Kartra Alternatives & Competitors 2022
Looking at the alternatives I feel Kartra is a bit of an overrated tool. Kartra’s alternatives have more features and are much more affordable than Kartra itself.
In this blog, we presented you with the best Kartra alternatives that best suit your business and budget.
The pricing of the tools is much lower than Kartra’s price. There are additional features with each tool.
If you cannot invest in Kartra, No worries there are better alternatives available