Building an Online business isn’t a cakewalk; choosing the right tools to run your business efficiently is important.
Until a few years back, people had to work on several platforms for their business requirements. But now, several tools are available where you can do all your work in one place.
If you’re into an online business, you might have heard of Kartra.
Kartra is a highly recommended tool because it helps you with various marketing needs. It allows you to scale your business, build funnels, and plan marketing, and the best part is everything is available at the dashboard.
With Kartra, you can manage everything with one tool. You don’t need to purchase any other tool. It is easy to use, and you don’t require any prior technical or coding knowledge to operate Kartra.
With Kartra, you don’t need a designing team, copywriters, developers, or any other assistance.
Kartra is highly useful for small to medium-sized businesses that cannot spend much on online business.
But, there are various better alternatives available in the market.
In this blog, we will talk about the Best Kartra Alternatives. Which are way more affordable than Kartra.
The list of Alternatives we will talk about in this blog are:
Before we get started with the alternatives, let’s know more about Kartra.
4+ Best Kartra Alternatives & Competitors 2023 (HANDPICKED & EASY) Who Wins?
- ActiveCampaign can be defined as a Marketing Automation tool. You can easily automate all your marketing plans with ActiveCampaign.
- MailChimp you get features like email segmentation, Social Media KPIs, Campaign Tracking, Automation, etc.
- Systeme .io is one of the best automation tools. You can integrate all the email marketing activities, automation, and track user activity.
The very first alternative I found for Kartra is ActiveCampaign. Let’s learn more about the tool.
ActiveCampaign is famous, particularly as an Email Marketing tool. But, being an active user of ActiveCampaign, I can confidently tell you it is more than just an Email Marketing tool.
ActiveCampaign is more than just email marketing software. ActiveCampaign can be defined as a Marketing Automation tool. You can easily automate all your marketing plans with ActiveCampaign.
With ActiveCampaign, you can completely automate your customer journey and make it more personalized. You can design beautiful templates using the drag & drop feature, frequently clean up the email list, and know the audience engaging with your business.
You can integrate your ActiveCampaign account with CRM and manage your marketing campaigns better.
Key Features of ActiveCampaign
- Automation: You can automate everything from start to final purchase and post-purchase by using ActiveCampaign. Setting up the automation process is easy in ActiveCampaign: just ‘Drag and drop.’
Following is one of the examples of how you can automate your emails:
This is just a small example. You can use your own creativity to design your automation.
- CRM Management: You can use ActiveCampaign as a CRM tool.
You can integrate Facebook, WordPress, Shopify, and other platforms with ActiveCampaign and use ActiveCampaign as a lead nurture tool.
- Advance User Tracking System: Want to know where the user clicked last on the website? ActiveCampaign can help you track User Behaviour, which can help you build your further marketing strategy. For instance, if someone viewed a product but didn’t make the final purchase, you can show them retargeting ads on Facebook or even send them a personalized email reminding them.
- Supports Live Chat: In this fast-paced world, it is highly important to be quick with customer service. You can integrate your website with ActiveCampaign and provide a Live Support option on your website. You can set timings as per your working hours.
- Email list Clean Up Feature: Honestly, this is my favorite feature. You can clear your email list based on interaction with your audience’s emails. You can automatically remove the list of people who no longer engage with your emails.
Pricing of ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign has 4 pricing plans to offer. Lite, Plus, Professional & Enterprise. Every plan has the same basic features.
Let’s start with knowing about the first plan, i.e., the Lite Plan. It costs $9/ Month for 500 Contacts.
ActiveCampaign’s Lite Plan offers:
- 3 user logins
- Chat and email support
- Subscription form
- Marketing automation
- Email Marketing
You can send unlimited emails.
Another plan that ActiveCampaign offers is Plus.
ActiveCampaign’s Plus Plan:
ActiveCampaign’s Plus Plan costs $49/ Month for 500 contacts.
ActiveCampaign’s Plus plans offer the following:
The basic offerings and features remain the same; apart from that,
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- Lead and contact scoring
- SMS Marketing
- Supports up to 25 users
You can send unlimited emails with this plan
ActiveCampaign’s professional plan:
ActiveCampaign’s professional plan costs $129/ Month for 500 contacts.
Apart from the basic features, it offers:
- Predictive sending
- Predictive content
- Split automation
- Site messaging
- On-Boarding Consultation
- Supports up to 50 users
ActiveCampaign’s Enterprise Plan:
ActiveCampaign’s Enterprise plan costs $229/ Month.
It includes all the features that all other plans include. Additionally, it also offers:
- Custom Domain
- Dedicated Account
- Uptime SLA
- Unlimited Users
- Free Social Data
- Telephonic support
ActiveCampaign also offers a 14-day trial period to use the tool for free and test it out.
Pros & Cons of ActiveCampaign
Pros of ActiveCampaign
- Advanced Automation
- Tracks user behavior
- Easy to use
- CRM Integration
Cons of ActiveCampaign
- Pricing isn’t affordable for all
From my experience using MailChimp, I can confidently say MailChimp is more than just an email marketing tool. It is more than that.
MailChimp is more than an email marketing tool. Are you wondering, Why did I say it’s more than an email marketing tool? Because email marketing tools are limited to just sending emails and tracking them.
But with MailChimp, you get features like email segmentation, Social Media KPIs, Campaign Tracking, Automation, etc.
Key Features of MailChimp
- Measure your Online Success: Yes, you can measure your online success with MailChimp as you can integrate your Social Media Handles, Website, and Email campaigns all in one place. You can email marketing and track your Facebook & Instagram ads with MailChimp.
- A/B Split Testing: Once you create a campaign, you can duplicate it, change the important elements, and test out which performs well.
- Automation: You can automate your emails and other activities with MailChimp
Pricing of MailChimp
MailChimp’s pricing plans start at $10 to $301. The features and number limits differ in each plan.
You also get a free plan before you start, which is pretty decent. It allows you 10,000 emails and 2,000 subscriber limits with all the essential features.
Pros & Cons of MailChimp
Pros of MailChimp
- Easy-to-use interface
- Supports integration of social media handles
- A Perfect choice to get started in Email Marketing
- A decent trial version
Cons of MailChimp
- MailChimp does not support Affiliate Marketing
- Email has an area of improvement
- Price is a bit higher
Systeme .io is one of the best automation tools. You can integrate all the email marketing activities, automation, and track user activity. If you have an eCommerce business or planning to have one, there’s an advantage with Systeme .io is you get an e-commerce store. It also supports the gateway to payment.
From start to end, you can do all the activities with System .io st your fingertips.
Key Features of Systeme .io:
- You can create a sales funnel With Systeme. Io, you can create a sales funnel. This is my favorite feature of the tool. A sales funnel can help your business grow faster.
- You can create a Blog using System .io: Blogging is not supported by all the tools, so it is a feature that makes Systeme .io stand out. Blogging can help you with SEO and gain more trust from your visitors. If you use this feature efficiently, this tool can help you grow.
- You get an eCommerce store: Irrespective of your plan, you get a free eCommerce store. You don’t need to add any third-party website or tool to run an eCommerce store.
- Supports Automation: Automation makes life easy. Isn’t it? Systeme .io supports automation, which reduces manual work and helps you save time.
- Membership sites: Systeme .io not only supports the creation of pages but also supports the creation of membership sites.
Pricing of Systeme .io
System .io offers pricing plans ranging from $27 to $97 for mailing lists up to 15,000. In case you have a list of more than 15,000, you get a customized quote
Considering all the features System .io offers with each plan, the price is quite decent.
The feature remains the same with all the plans; there are only mailing and mailer list limits.
Pros & Cons of Systeme .io
Pros of Systeme .io
- Integrates with Shopify & Zapier
- Provides you an eCommerce store
- Supports Dropshipping stores
- Supports Automation
Cons of Systeme .io
- The user interface is quite difficult to understand
GetResponse is similar to the tool mentioned above, i.e., Systeme .io. Using GetResponse, you can send out emails, automate the responders, conduct webinars, build landing pages, etc.
One of the most unique features of GetResponse is that you can add conditions for the user who lands on your landing page.
Key Features of GetResponse
- A/B Split testing for your campaigns & content:
Testing what’s working for you and what is not is highly important. With GetResponse, you can test it.
You can duplicate the landing page, make changes like changing content or elements of one page, and test which works best for you.
A/B Split testing has proved to be a fantastic way to choose the high-performing page for your campaign
- Automatically segments the audience: Not everyone engages with your content when you run an email campaign. Some users neglect them entirely.
GetResponse can help you remove those users.
- Build Landing Pages:
You can create beautiful and responsive landing pages using GetResponse’s ready-to-use templates.
Pricing of GetResponse
GetResponse has 4 pricing packages ranging from $15/ Month to $99/ Month. Which offers different limitations and features.
In case you want something more customized, then you can opt for ‘Max Package’, which allows custom pricing. And you’ll be quoted as per your marketing needs.
Pros & Cons of GetResponse
Pros of GetResponse
- Automatically segments the audience
- Automation of activities
- Allows A/B Testing
Cons of GetResponse
- Price is a bit higher
- The user interface is difficult to understand
What is Kartra?
Kartra is an all-in-one Marketing platform that helps you scale your online business in one place.
If you are just getting started, Kartra is a tool for you. It is easy to use, does not require technical knowledge, and, most importantly, provides all the training videos and guides before you start. Rollover to check our Kartra Coupon Code to get an exclusive discount on Kartra right away.
Kartra offers everything you need to build and run an Online Business. Kartra offers Email Marketing tools, a Webinar facility, Cart checkouts, Web hosting, etc.
Kartra can be used at beginners and expert levels. Let me tell you how. If you’re just a beginner, you can use the drag & drop feature to build sales funnels, email templates, etc. We have even compared Kartra with other similar platforms, such as Infusionsoft, aka Keap, and we have exciting findings. Check the complete Kartra vs Kajabi comparison here.
If you know coding or have a developers team, you can change the templates using coding as per your requirement.
Kartra is super flexible.
Key Features of Kartra:
Key features of Kartra include:
1. Page Building Tool: Kartra offers you a Page Builder. You can build web pages, funnels, etc., using “Kartra’s Page Builder,” which is very easy to use. It offers you ready-to-use templates, which makes your work easy. You can customize these templates.
2. A/B Split Testing: A/B Split Testing is my favorite feature. It allows you to know which page or copy is performing better.
With A/B Split Testing, you can create 2 variations of the same page with some changes and test which performs better.
Once you conduct A/B Split testing, you’ll know which elements perform well for your business. Which one is generating more conversions for you?
3. Shopping Cart: Kartra supports eCommerce business primarily and has a shopping cart feature. You can add a product list directly to Kartra and sell it.
You can create an upsell & downsell using Kartra. This is an integral part of the sales funnel.
4. Affiliate Program: Kartra supports affiliate programs. You can quickly generate more leads using your existing leads by having an affiliate program.
Affiliate sales help in speeding up sales. You can offer rewards in return for leads.
5. Automation: In this technologically advanced world, you can save time by automating tasks instead of keeping the manual.
You can automate emails for your users, but the drawback is that you cannot automate the replies if someone replies. It has to be done manually.
Pricing of Kartra:
Kartra offers 4 Pricing plans, i.e., Starter Plan, Silver Plan, Gold Plan & Platinum Plan.
The basic features are the same for all the plans; the difference is in the number limits of contacts and emails you can send out.
You can choose the plan that best suits your business size.
Let’s understand what each plan has to offer. Let’s start with the first plan, i.e., the Starter plan.
1. Kartra’s Starter Plan
Kartra’s starter plan costs $99/ Month; it is ideal if you have an email list of 2,500 subscribers.
This plan will offer you the following:
- 1 custom domain
- Sell 20 products
- Host 50 videos
- Host 100 Pages
- 2 Membership sites
- 1 additional team member
- 15,000 emails per month
This package does not include an agency.
2. Kartra’s Silver Plan
Kartra’s silver plan costs $199/ Month. It is ideal if you’ve been in online business for a while and have 12,500 subscribers.
This plan offers you the following:
- 3 custom domains
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited automation & membership sites
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited help desks
- Unlimited videos
This package includes a kart agency.
3. Kartra’s Gold Plan
Kartra’s Gold Plan costs $299/ Month. It is an ideal plan if you have an email list of 25,000 people.
Kartra’s Gold plan offers the following:
- 5 custom domains
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited help desks
- Unlimited videos
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited Emails
This package also includes Kartra’s Agency
Let’s talk about the last plan Kartra offers, i.e., Platinum Plan.
4. Kartra’s Platinum Plan
Kartra’s Platinum plan costs $499/ Month. It is an ideal plan if you have a list of 50,000 subscribers.
Kartra’s Platinum Plan offers the following:
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited products
- 10 custom domains
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited Page creation
- Unlimited Help desk
- Unlimited emails
This plan includes Kartra Agency
The list of pricing plans doesn’t end here; if you have a list of more than 100,000, you can get Kartra’s customized plan, also known as customize a plan.
Kartra’s customized plan does not have a fixed price and is priced as per your business needs.
Pros & Cons of Kartra:
Pros of Kartra:
- Easy to use for beginners and experts
- Provides all the information in one place
- Supports automation, which makes your work easy
Cons of Kartra
- Does not support automation fully
- The pricing is not affordable for all businesses
I am sure you know everything you need to know about Kartra; let’s know the best available alternatives to Kartra.
- NetSuite Review: 2023 Is This ERP A Perfect Mix For Your Online Business?
- Kartra Review + Discount Coupon 2023: (Upto 25% Off )
- Saleshandy Vs Mailchimp Vs Getresponse: Which Is Better 2023?
Conclusion: Best 4 Kartra Alternatives & Competitors 2023
Looking at the alternatives, I feel Kartra is an overrated tool. Kartra’s alternatives have more features and are much more affordable than Kartra itself.
This blog presents you with the best Kartra alternatives that suit your business and budget.
The pricing of the tools is much lower than Kartra’s price. There are additional features with each tool.
If you cannot invest in Kartra, No worries. There are better alternatives available.