PHP hosting is a kind of web hosting that interprets and executes PHP language. Go through the article to get in-depth knowledge about PHP Hosting. In this post, we have listed the top 11 best PHP hosting in 2023.
What exactly is PHP?
PHP stands for “Hypertext Preprocessor.” PHP has been developed by the PHP Group and is a well-known scripting language. PHP is an open-source language, this language doesn’t get compiled into the machine code but gets interpreted at the run time.
Typically, PHP snippets and codes are embedded into HTML codes. Thus, coders find it incredibly easy to code in PHP. These snippets are then interpreted, and dynamic content is seen at runtime.
For instance, if you need to output the current time and date on your web page, it is not possible with pure HTML coding. You need a scripting language to do so.
How PHP Scripts Work?
Before the rendered web page is sent to the browser, the server executes the PHP scripts. PHP being server-side language is dealt in different platforms like UNIX, Windows, and LINUX. As PHP code is interpreted on the server-side, the execution of language does not depend on the PC or browser of the client. All browsers thus see the same result as coded.
How a Server comes to know that the Page consists of PHP Code?
Firstly, the files containing PHP are named as “something.php” or “something.php3”. The codes are included in special brackets. Everything that is included between those brackets is interpreted as PHP code. One can have as many PHP-areas as desired on one page.
Virtually all web hosts support PHP as it is the most commonly used language. But if you talk about an ideal PHP host, then it must possess the following characteristics:
- A fast server.
- The server must be equipped with Linux OS, MySQL database system, PHP, and Apache webserver known as the full LAMP stack.
- The server must run the newest version of PHP.
- The server must allow modification to the .ini file.
What must be the features of an optimum PHP hosting provider?
You must take care of certain things while searching for a good PHP hosting provider.
Firstly, you need to make up your mind whether you want to host your website on a Linux or Windows operating system. Normally, Linux hosting is cheaper and a better choice unless some specific requirements are possible only on the Windows server. Although this would be a rare case, and mostly PHP hosting is done on LINUX servers.
Significantly, you need to confirm, before signing up, whether your PHP hosting company supports PHP. Beware of those hosting providers that can run servers without the use of any scripting language like only PERL and not PHP. If you select a server that doesn’t support PHP, then you would be disappointed as the output shall not be the same as you code. The result would be plain HTML code. Check out 2017 latest PHP Hosting Providers List on BloggersIdeas. Find cheap reliable PHP Hosting to host your website.
The TOP 10 Best PHP Hostin Providers In 2023
Why shall you use PHP?
- It is more comfortable to develop interactive content on your web pages. PHP helps HTML pages to get dynamic content from different multimedia applications and database servers.
- For beginners, PHP is a fun and interesting way to begin a web development career as the PHP codes get embedded in HTML codes. PHP interpreter only reads the codes that are placed within the delimiters. Thus, it is relatively simple to add small chunks of dynamic codes into an already existing website.
- PHP is a lightweight option. Thus, it can easily run on different hosting accounts.
- As PHP is available free of cost, it is included in most of the hosts, in their various hosting plans.
- With the help of PHP language, you can populate one web page with different kinds of content as it allows you to fetch data from the database.
- As the visitor cannot read PHP, this language is optimum to use to secure applications like payment processing and authorization.
- PHP can be easily installed through the control panel.
- You may require PHP for WordPress and many other similar applications.
- You get PHP support in most of the hosting packages without bearing any cost. Also, you get a wide range of PHP scripts that can be installed to enhance the look and usability of your website.
- You can learn PHP easily, and many tutorials are available online to help you begin.
- How To Start A Blog
- List of Top Best WordPress Hosting
- The Cost of Starting a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog
- Popular Web Hosting Companies Offering Free Domain Service
Conclusion: The Top 10 Best PHP Hosting Service Providers In 2023
If your website or blog depends on a CMS like WordPress, and you need to safeguard the code of your website and your customer’s information, then you certainly require a PHP Hosting Provider. So just host your site with these best PHP hosting providers in 2023 & get your business running online in minutes. But if your site gets huge business, then you should consider VPS hosting or Dedicated Server hosting. Have you used these PHP hosting companies earlier? How is your experience? Share below in comments.