E-Commerce has been one of the best platforms to make money in this digital era. The online business of E-commerce and affiliate marketing is the best online business, in my opinion. Even in this competitive period, the winner emerges out to be Amazon in the E-commerce industry.
Amazon accounts for nearly 45% of the total E-commerce products sold only in the US. It sells nearly 398 million individual products presently.
Also, with the ease of ordering and buying anything online, it allows you to make money by selling or promoting their products. A number of people are making an average of $1500 to 2000 per month merely by associating with the Amazon in one or other services. In this post, we have featured a post- “How To Find The Best Products To Sell On Amazon In 2021.” Let’s get started here. Amazon’s Money Making Opportunities!
I’m sure that after hearing the amount of sum that you can make solely from Amazon, you might be curious to know about the ways that can help you make money using the Amazon.
There are scads of tools to look for those keywords in Amazon:
- Junglescout– Junglescout is a multi-task research tool for Amazon. You have seen how you can find the products of your niche. Similarly, it can be used to find the keywords using the keyword features.
- Helium10– Helium10 has been rated as the best keyword research tool for Amazon sellers. It has multiple features, but the best one is getting optimized and traffic pulling keywords. Like the Junglescout, you can also use this tool to find the winning products of your industry. You can check the in-depth Helium 10 Review.
- LongTail Pro– Longtail pro works well for all kinds of keywords researches. It sorts the keywords by using the Amazon reviews of the customers. Thus, finding the keywords that are neither highly competitive nor low in competition. This way, you can find better keywords.
Amazon FBA lets the third party sell their products on their behalf using their storage and packing as well as the shipping. All you need is to register with Amazon FBA, and Amazon will assign a warehouse for your products.
These products will be packed and shipped by some Logistics companies such as FedEx whenever the customer orders your product. In this way, you don’t need a warehouse to store your products.
Amazon associate or affiliate is another excellent way to make money by promoting someone else’s product and earn the referral fees when those products are sold. All you need is to place the affiliate link of the product that you have chosen on your reputed site or write a blog about that product with an affiliate link to purchase it.
Amazon gives you a 10% referral fee for the products sold, and if they are gadgets, then you can get up to 15% of the fees.
I have a detailed guide on How To Make Money Using the Amazon Affiliate Program….
In this article, I will discuss in detail about how you can sell and choose the winning products for selling on the Amazon. Selling doesn’t merely mean to choose any of the products and start selling. It must be well-researched products which attract the customers well.
How To Find The Best Products To Sell On Amazon In 2021
In this detailed guide, I have explained the ways to choose the winning products in 11 simple steps. Let’s discuss them in detail.
1. Follow the Top Amazon Sellers and look at what they are selling
Starting anything is definitely followed by following and looking for the big names in the industry. I will suggest the same in this case too. Follow the best Amazon affiliates and sellers and check out their traffic.
You can make use of the Ahrefs toolbar to look for the best selling products. Just type the domain of those big-selling sites on your Ahrefs search box and look for the outgoing links to it.
When you choose the outgoing link, click on linked domains, and finally, you will get the pages that are linked to those domains.
Focus on the keywords and use such keywords to reach the best products. Make sure that you are looking for the recent links and data as different products are sold in different seasons.
2. Use Amazon search box
Find the best selling products using the Amazon search box. In the search box, look for the products of your niche, and you will find scads of products there. Apply filter to find the best selling products.
This will help you to search according to your category and find the best selling products in your category. This way, you will be able to see the best top 100 products that can be sold on Amazon.
3. Product Specifications
It is not just important that you look or choose the products from bestsellers. It is also important that you consider the shipping factors and other charges.
The three factors that I keep in mind while choosing the best seller products are the wholesale price, Amazon seller fees, and the shipping costs. Also, you must look for the following specifications in your product.
- Unbreakable items that are easy to ship and not delicate.
- Better quality as compares to the competitors.
- Try to choose the products that are not seasonal.
- The target selling price should be from $10 to $50, and the cost price is just 25% to 40% of the selling price. That would make better profits for you.
- Products that have some upselling products to sell
You can also use the tool for making your shipping process a robust task. I would recommend the Stamps.com for this. It integrates with your Amazon selling account and helps you choose the best shipping methods of the products based on delivery and speed.
4. Find the profitable criteria for the product
Now, the most profitable criteria to find the amazing products is by looking at the private label potential of that product. If you have got the private label potential for the product that you have chosen, then you are certainly leading the race.
Private label potential is the way of selling the existing products on Amazon by using the label and logo of your own by directly asking it from the manufacturers.
You can directly contact the supplier delivering it directly to your warehouse, and you can put your own brand and logo to it. Look for the better features for those products. But, private label potential is worth only for some niches, not for all.
5. Use Best Tools to Find the Winning Products
There are several tools to find winning products on Amazon.
For this research, Junglescout is certainly the best product to get the best sales on Amazon.
Junglescout can be helpful to filter the products and choose the best ones:
- Top selling items for the keywords that you have chosen.
- The average price for that category.
- Average reviews on that item.
- Estimated sales and revenue with sales metrics.
- The average rating for that product
How to use Junglescout?
Check our in-depth Jungle Scout review in order to get familiar with Jungle Scout platform.
Jungle Scout is an amazing product research tool, and it will surely give the best selling products. There are a few other tools to research the best products, but I would recommend Junglescout because it is easy to understand and can be used to sort easily.
After login, you need to install the chrome extension. In the web app, there are tabs to track the product and look for the product databases. Similarly, you can look at your niche in the niche hunter tab.
Click on the product databases to find the best products. Firstly, choose the marketplace where you want to sell your niche. Choose the categories that you want to sell.
On the right-hand side, apply the filters to get the best products:
- Keep the pricing between $15 to $50
- For example, keep the minimum estimated sales at 300 and maximum at max.
- Also, look for the reviews in the filter and keep the maximum reviews up to 50.
- If you have a low budget and also don’t want to create a havoc of lifting and shipping heavy products, set the weight of max 3 to 4 lbs.
- Also, keep the number of sellers to minimal.
- Click on search, and all of your products will be listed based on the search criteria.
The most important thing is to find the Amazon bestseller ranking. A product with the bestseller ranking of 8,000 would be better to choose from. Even the product ranking of up to 25,000 would be well. But to make even better conversions, look for the products that are ranked somewhere between 500 to 5000.
Similarly, AMZScout is also as efficient as the Junglescout for researching the products to sell on Amazon.
6. Take care of the Reviews
Whenever you are deciding the product, always look for the reviews for those products. Search the products in the search box.
The first page of the search will display some products. Check if those products have reviews less than 50.
Having 50 or more reviews for most of the products in a category would be competitive for you. No newbies would like to have a competitive market when they have invested in a business.
More the number of reviews, the more popular those products are. Thus the category in which most of the products have low reviews would be a better choice.
Besides this, if you choose the products with less than 10 reviews or even lesser reviews, it would certainly help you to get to the first page of the search even if you manage to get 2 reviews. Amazon’s search box lists products based on the reviews it gets.
7. Check for the Private Label Potential of the product
As I had mentioned earlier about choosing the products with private label potential for selling it better on Amazon.
In Alibaba, you can search using the keywords of your product and look for the direct manufacturers or the suppliers for those products. Check out the maximum selling products and the cost of the products.
You can use those products as your own logo and brand.
Similarly, AliExpress has a number of suppliers and the manufacturers associated with it. The suppliers and manufacturers must be verified.
Readout my blog on How to Start Dropshipping with Aliexpress, where I have mentioned how to choose the right supplier for you.
8. Avoid the Returns
Returns and the negative reviews will impact your seller’s profile and, ultimately, the sales. Amazon has a full track record of how many products have been returned by the users, and it will definitely impact your business sales.
Also, the returned products are difficult to sell again, and that would be a burden for you too.
Thus, make sure that you avoid the returns as much as you can.
- Use the proper description and the exact images for those products. I have often seen the sellers using better images in comparison with the real product. That certainly hurts the reviews.
- Try to keep your packing safe and handy. If you have some delicate product to ship or anything that could get damaged due to careless shipping, the consequence would ultimately be faced by you.
- Check if people like those products or not. Do not add the products in your Amazon listing with the negative feedback.
How to get high sales on these products?
After you have successfully researched the products and chosen them, the next step is to market your product.
It works much like the SEO of the keyword. Find the best keywords with high search volume. Users can only see your products if you use the keywords that are most searched for in your category.
Besides the Junglescout and the ways that I have listed above, you can use some amazing tools to find the best products.
Thus, to increase the visibility of your products, use the keywords that are searched most.
- SellerSpirit Review August 2021: Amazon Keyword Tracker $200 Discount Offer
- ASINspector Review August 2021: Amazon Automation Does It Really Work?
- Split Review August 2021 With Discount Coupon Code: Amazon Listing Software
- Egrow Review 2021 (Exclusive 45% Discount Coupon [Verified])
- Scanlister Review 2021: Lifetime Coupon Codes (Bulk Listing For Amazon)
Final Words: How To Find The Profitable Products To Sell On Amazon?
Amazon is a giant in the E-commerce industry, which accounts for 44% of the E-commerce industry. In the ocean of opportunity, you can surely make 5 or 6 figure money by this online business. August 2021
Just be a little aware and make sure that you are doing it right and taking a step at a time. Do not rush. Do detailed and proper research on each item.
Read the guides and eBooks on How to start a business with Amazon, and it will surely give you a lot of assistance in kicking off your business.
I hope you have liked my guide on How to Find the best selling products on Amazon. If you have got some more suggestions, please drop and share it with us in the comments box.