In this article, we will provide the list of Best Squeeze Page Building Platforms
Creating professional-looking squeeze pages is important to you, so why not use a squeeze page builder?
With so many different options for online marketing platforms available today, it can be difficult to narrow down your choices.
The purpose of this post is to give you some insight into your options so you can decide which builder is best for your company.
Let’s get this party started!
What Is a squeeze page builder and why do you need it?
A squeeze page is a website that collects visitors’ email addresses.
The squeeze page is a subset of the landing page and is often confused with it.
In other words, all squeeze pages are landing pages, but not all landing pages are squeeze pages.
Landing page builders are used to improve the usability and intuitiveness of your squeeze pages.
As well as creating targeted, personalized squeeze pages, they also help marketers convert visitors into leads with appealing themes.
Let’s look at what makes a great landing page builder before we look at the best landing page builders.
9 Best Squeeze Page Building Platforms
When it comes to landing page software, you have options, and it’s critical to understand what they are.
So we did the research and compiled a list of the best marketing software to assist you in making your decision.
Systeme.io is a one-stop digital marketing solution for anyone looking to start, grow, and scale their online business.
The sales funnel builder on Systeme.io also functions as a simple landing page builder.
With systeme.io’s landing page builder, you can:
- Create a squeeze page — With our simple drag-and-drop editor, you can create high-converting squeeze pages.
- Take advantage of proven templates — Choose from a library of templates that have been proven to convert and edit your page with systeme.io’s page editor.
- Streamline your marketing — Optimize, automate, and track time-consuming online marketing tasks.
You can, for example, set up autoresponders, which are emails that are automatically sent to people who have opted into your page over a set period of time.
- Test your squeeze page with A/B tests — Discover if your squeeze page delivers the best user experience or if you need to make some changes.
- Check your page statistics –— The number of click-throughs, opt-ins, and unsubscribes
- Email marketing — Make a complete list of everyone who joins your page. This makes it easier to send targeted emails to your customers.
There are four pricing plans available on Systeme.io:
Systeme.io provides a completely free, no-strings-attached plan that is ideal for new entrepreneurs or small businesses just starting out with their online business.
Aside from landing pages, systeme.io provides a plethora of other features on a single platform.
With systeme.io’s forever-Free plan, you can:
- Create a sales funnel
- Send unlimited emails
- Have unlimited contacts
- Run an A/B test
- Integrate Stripe and PayPal with your payment pages
- Have unlimited storage space
- Create a blog
Leadpages is a website and landing page tool that helps entrepreneurs and marketers convert clicks into customers while reducing technical stress.
Here are some of the most effective Leadpages squeeze page tools.:
- Built-in conversion guidance — Provides you with ideas on how to improve the performance of your page before you publish it
- Unlimited lead collection and traffic — Leadpages allows you to have unlimited visitors to your website or leads
- Unlimited page publishing — You will never be notified that your bandwidth has been exceeded
- A page load time unmatched by any other landing page builder — Leadpages boasts 2.4 second page load times and 30% higher performance scores than other landing page builders
- Code-free customizations —Create professional-looking landing pages without hiring a professional. However, the ability to customize pre-designed templates is limited.
- A/B testing — Leadpages Pro subscribers are the only ones who can access this feature.
- Templates that are mobile responsive and are optimized to produce sales — Leadpages’ gallery features over two-hundred different website and landing page templates that are optimised to produce sales.
Now that we know the costs of Leadpages’ landing page packages, let’s look at them.
There are two pricing plans offered by Leadpages:
An important feature of the Premium plan is A/B testing, which is missing from the Standard plan.
If you’re not sure if Leadpages is the right landing page builder for your business, you can try it risk free for 14 days with either plan.
However, when compared to other similar software, its tools are a bit pricey, even though the monthly fees are reasonable.
Landingi simplifies the process of building landing pages with its comprehensive marketing software.
Landingi’s squeeze page builder offers:
- Drag-and-drop interface — Although it is easy to use, it does not have basic editing tools such as rotation, hover, alignment and grid-scaling buttons
- Smart sections — Rather than editing similar sections one by one, adjust all landing page sections simultaneously
- Responsive web design — Every pre-designed template comes with a mobile version that you can easily customize to ensure your landing page is mobile-friendly
- Duplication — All you have to do is click once to duplicate a whole landing page.
This allows you to create a large number of nearly identical pages with minor content tweaks, tailoring your website to the needs of each distinct audience.
- Free images and icons — You can customize the look of your landing page with Landingi’s image library
- Templates — Their 300 prebuilt templates can all be customized
- A/B testing — Landingi offers split testing only as part of its high-end subscriptions
There are four different subscription plans available for Landingi, and they all include unlimited conversions and landing pages.
There is no completely free version of Landingi, but all paid plans come with a 14-day trial.
When it comes to attracting, engaging, and delighting customers, HubSpot is the CRM software that stands head and shoulders above the competition.
A free landing page builder is available on this marketing platform, allowing users to easily create and test attractive landing pages that bring in new leads.
The landing page builder in HubSpot allows you to:
- Create and publish squeeze pages — Preview your squeeze pages on multiple devices after they are created
Users complain, however, that navigating the platform and editing pages is difficult.
- Personalize content — Tailor landing page content to individual visitors to give them the best experience
- Analyze, test, and optimize — Aside from headlines, images, CTAs, forms, and more, HubSpot allows you to test everything from headlines to forms.
The lower HubSpot packages don’t include split-testing — you need to upgrade to the Professional package for $890/month to take advantage of this feature.
You can access HubSpot’s free landing page tool through their Marketing Hub software.
HubSpot appears inexpensive at first glance, but the Free plan’s features are severely restricted, and the price increases as your company expand.
Another bummer is that there’s no way to get out of a subscription once you’ve started paying for it.
Instapage is a piece of digital marketing software that helps businesses build and optimise post-click landing pages to increase conversion rates.
Take a look at how easy it is to make a squeeze page with Instapage:
- Landing page builder — Design the ultimate page using over 33 million images, 5,000 fonts, and contextual element editing
- Templates — With over 200 fully customizable and optimizable templates, Instapage helps you increase your conversion rate
- On-page collaboration — Streamline the design review process by directly collaborating with teammates and clients
- Image asset manager — Customize your promotion or offer with your own photos
- Accelerated mobile pages (AMP) — All your mobile pages will be fully optimized with this feature
- Blocks — Use individual page blocks to build hundreds of personalized landing pages that can be customized, saved, and reused again and again
All of your pages can be in line with your brand guidelines thanks to your ability to create and manage global blocks.
You can further personalize your mobile browsing experience by hiding page blocks.
- Page version history — View and restore older versions of your pages
- A/B testing — Optimize both normal and AMP landing pages for conversion by performing split tests
In addition, you can track visitor behavior and test variations with new elements, layouts, and designs.
You can choose between two pricing plans with Instapage:
Instapage offers a 14-day free trial, but no free version.
The Building plan is quite expensive for beginners, even though it includes all the standard features of Instapage.
Create your own landing pages with no help from a developer using the intuitive drag-and-drop interface of Unbounce.
With Unbounce’s landing page editor, you can:
- Create landing pages — Tailor your own page templates based on over 100 conversion-focused options In recent weeks, Unbounce added a new feature (Smart Builder) that optimizes your landing pages while you are building them.
- Test and personalize squeeze pages — With Smart Traffic from Unbounce, visitors are automatically connected to the best-fit landing page. Unbounce’s basic Launch plan does not support A/B testing and Smart Traffic cannot be used without upgrading to the Optimize plan.
- Publish your squeeze page — Upload landing pages directly to WordPress or business domains with Unbounce’s WordPress builder plugin
There are three pricing plans offered by Unbounce:
You can start creating and building unlimited landing pages for free with each plan.
The trial period is 14 days, and you will only be billed after that time if you do not cancel.
In addition to converting leads, ClickFunnels automates marketing processes for marketers and entrepreneurs.
With ClickFunnels’ Page Editor, you can:
- Create and customize your squeeze page — ClickFunnels simplifies the process of creating squeeze pages with color-coded blocks
- Add in page elements — Over 50 elements, including buttons, pop-ups, and surveys, can be added to your page.
- Make your page go live — With ClickFunnels, you can run performance tests and a Launch Checklist the ensure your page is ready for publishing
It is automatic for your pages to be mobile-friendly, so you do not need to do anything extra.
ClickFunnels provides two pricing options:
Such high prices make you wonder if there are any coupon codes available — there aren’t.
There is, however, a 14-day free trial for any plan to get you started.
You can only create 100 landing pages with ClickFunnels’ Basic plan; to get more, you must upgrade to Platinum.
Given the limited features in the Basic plan, the pricing may not be ideal for any small business or new entrepreneur.
On WordPress, Elementor is a leading website builder platform.
We’ll look at how Elementor can make your squeeze page more clickable:
- Intuitive building — Use a drag-and-drop editor to create unlimited WordPress landing pages
- Templates — Start building your squeeze page with a variety of high-converting, fully responsive templates
- Optimization and analytics — Integrate Elementor with Google Analytics, Hotjar, and Optimizely to analyze the performance of your website and optimize it. As well as tracking and optimizing conversions and ROI, you can gain insight into your visitors’ behavior.
- Personalization — You can tailor your pages to your audience based on your analytical data
The landing page builder in Elementor is free to use and allows you to create an unlimited number of landing pages.
You can upgrade to their Cloud Website plan ($99/year) for additional features such as hosting or admin access, which comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Mailchimp is email marketing software designed specifically to help small businesses expand.
Mailchimp provides a landing page builder that you can use to create and sell attractive squeeze pages.
Here are some additional Mailchimp features that will assist you in creating landing pages:
- Find your domain — Keep your website and landing pages under a single domain
- Templates — Get your squeeze page up and running with over 100 pre-designed templates from Mailchimp
- Publish your page — No extra charge for unlimited pages
- Automated tags — By setting up your landing page to automatically tag your contacts based on their interests, you can keep your audience organized and your email marketing targeted
- Content studio — Manage your images easily
- Mobile landing pages — Using Mailchimp’s mobile app, you can create an instant landing page that promotes your business or drives traffic to your social media pages. Your payment platforms can also be connected to the app.
- Analytics and optimization — Identify high-converting and low-converting pages by conducting performance tests
Mailchimp offers four pricing tiers:
Mailchimp provides a forever-free plan that permits the creation of an unlimited number of landing pages.
Unfortunately, the provided templates are fairly simple, and analytical reporting is limited.
- Systeme.io Review: Is Systeme.io Legit?
- LeadPages Alternatives: Choose Which Is The Best And Effective?
- Landingi Review: Discount Coupon (Get 15% OFF )
- HubSpot Review
- Instapage Review (Is It The Best Landing Page Builder?)
- Unbounce Review
- ClickFunnels Review: Is ClickFunnels Worth The Money?💥
- ConvertKit vs Mailchimp
Conclusion: Best Squeeze Page Building Platforms
Whether you’re a fledgling business or a large and audacious corporation, partnering with a squeeze page-building software can only benefit you.
Fortunately, there are numerous options to choose from, so you have nothing to lose by experimenting.
Ensure that the website builder you choose has effective templates with a great deal of customization flexibility, possible integration options (or additional built-in features), and affordable pricing.