In this post, we are going to share the comparison of the best video conferencing software and here we have also listed the 17 best video conferencing software that you should check right away. Some of them are absolutely and free and some of them paid. So let’s get started here.
This detailed comparison will include the video conferencing software, pricing, pros & cons and more.
List Of 17+ Best Video Conferencing Softwares 2023: Detailed Comparison
1) Adobe Connect (Best For Large Team)
The best service for the online meeting in large teams is Adobe Connect. It contains all the features that you are likely seeking for online meetings and when it comes to a standard it has a competitive price too.
In order to get access with Adobe Connect, there are various tutorials and support services that guides and help users to get connected. It has a benefit that this software can also be used by the small teams with a smaller budget. The team should have a maximum of 10 people.
- Share screen and document
- High-quality video conferencing with up to 20-25 participants
- Instant messaging
- Rich multimedia which includes sharing of pictures videos animations etc
- Record meetings. It means that the editing can also be done after
- No software needed for downloading
- Cloud storage
- High security and permission control
- Measure real-time engagement
- Carry customization features
- Collaborate from mobile phones
- No toll-free calls
- There can be a difficulty with initial setup
PRICING: Adobe Connect has three different kinds of pricing and also available at free trials: meetings, webinars, and learning. Meeting is the primary product but the pricing is available for all three.
- Adobe Connect meetings- these are done online and costs at $50/month
- Adobe Connect Webinars- these are made for marketers to share the information. in this pricing varies such as
100 webinar participants $130/month
500 webinar participants $470/month
1000 webinar participants $580/month
+1000 webinar participants. Contact Adobe
Adobe Connect Learning- It is the most important and essential for online classes.
- 200 virtual classroom participants :$370/ month
- +200 virtual classroom participants : contact adobe
It is most essential for small scale offices. It helps them in using an online meeting platform. It has some basic features such as screen sharing keyboard control and drawing tools. Actually, GoToMeeting is a web hosted service created by LogMEin. It is a reliable online meeting, desktop sharing and video conferencing software that mainly enables the users in order to meet with other computer users customers clients simply via the internet in real-time.
It is designed to broadcast the desktop view of host computers to a group of computers connected to the host through the Internet. It was developed in 2004 using remote access and screen sharing technology.
- HD video and good video
- Unlimited online meetings
- Share presentations on the screen
- Also, provide access to keyboard and mouse
- Requires access codes
- Not as easy to use interface
- Ability to raise hands in a meeting
PRICING: All plans come for 30 days of a free trial.
- Free for upt 30 attendees
- Starter:$19/ month (10 participants)
- Pro:$29/month (150 participants)
- Plus: $49/month (250 participants)
3) Team Viewer
It has won the best web conferencing service award for a one-time payment. In this, you can pay upfront and it will work for all the platforms. Also, it is easy to set up and very simple to use. It also allows you to work from the computer at home only.
It is a software for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing, as well as file transferring too. the main focus of application includes remote control of computers, collaboration, and presentation.
- Easy setup
- Ability to give presentation
- File sharing
- Control remote computers
- One time payment fee
- For personal use
- Remote support
- Downloading is to be needed
- A large amount of money is to be paid
- Privacy concerNs
PRICING- it varies for different users such as:
- Single user- $49/month
- Multi user- $99/month
- For teams-$199/month
It is the best among all the types of companies with the free basic version. We also get the same perks as we get with the paid ones to record the meetings.
Recently the beta version of AnyMeeting is launched and named as FREEBINAR. AnyMeeting online meetings can also be protected with an encrypted password and also recordings can also be protected by the same facility.
It is a web-based software application accessible by users via a web browser.
- Conference calling
- Mobile friendly
- Pro version is ad-free
- Unlimited meetings
- Play youtube videos
- Presents powerpoint slides
- Ads on the basic version
- Important to download an app
- Free for the basic version
- Meeting pro- $18/month
- Webinar pro- starting at $78/month
As the name is unique they had the feature too unique. The main reason for it is that they want the calling should be as comfortable as your jeans are.
It connects the users from a wide range of devices and conferencing platforms. It provides cloud video conferencing most importantly every member of bluejeans has a private meeting room in the cloud to schedule his meeting and hosts conference. It does not allow discrimination with any company can also work with smartphones.
- 14-day free trial is available
- Content sharing
- Video sharing
- Conferencing with Dolby’s voice
- No pricing list is there
PRICING- In order to get pricing one has to contact the bluejeans directly>
In this you can mute the call in between if you had a lot of noise at the back. It only supports audio call. It will provide you the photo of the person to whom you are calling in order to recognize. It helps in making scheduling of meetings easy.
- Upto 200 participants
- Chat during calls
- Unlimited participants
- No contracting scheme
- No video only audio calls
- Calli- Go: 4.5c/min for worldwide calling and 6.9c/min for toll-free
- Call500: $9.99/month for 500 worldwide minutes.
- Call2000: $29.95/month for 2000 worldwide minutes.
- Call 5000: $59.95/month for 5000 worldwide minutes.
- If you are more than the decided min. You will be charged 2.9c/min for all plans except calli-go”
It also holds international meetings and specialized webinars and it is also the best translator. It helps you to translate your wordings even if you’re not a fluent speaker. It is a web-based audio and video webinar solution designed for all the organizations.
ClickMeeting is a subscription-based app which helps to learn how it has to be billed on a monthly basis or annually. Click meeting is a web-based audio and video webinar solution designed for organizations of all sizes. It provides on-demand webinars waiting room and presentations.
- Maximum 5000 attendees
- No downloads
- Supports only emails
- Not have the best quality of sound
PRICING: It has all plans for 30 days of a free trial
- Mywebinars: starting at $25/month
- Mywebinars: starting at $35/month
- Enterprise: starting at $165/ month
It does not have any name and fame like other companies do have but it is famous for what it promises it does by any hook or crook.
It is like a telephone call in which someone talks to several people at the same time. It is an audio-video as well as web channel. It can be compensated by revenue-sharing arrangements.
- Free recording
- screen share
- chat during calls
- Difficult to set in a meeting
- Need very strong wifi or internet connection
- 6 hours maximum limit on calls
PRICING: It is free of pricing. Therefore it does not charge any amount of money
Earlier it was known as Fuzebox and thinking phones. Now it has the most important and unique feature that it does not have any information in a transparent mode but in the old version, it was not so.it is run on native developed programs. It has approx 1500 clients.
It also provides analytics and real-time intelligence with an expanded version of the caller that pulls information from online profiles to provide more information.
- HD video conferencing
- Remote control
- Glitches arise in the performance
- Pricing is not available online
- Few information is listed online
PRICING: Pricing is not listed online. In order to get it, one has to contact directly to the Fuze
10) Google Hangouts (Best for small teams)
Small teams can easily rely on Google Hangouts. It is the best video conferencing software for the small teams. It provides completely free services to the users. Google Hangouts stands for web video version.it is a communication platform which includes messaging, video chat and VOIP features.
It can be installed in seconds.it basically allows conversations between two or more users. It has one more special feature that is the history can be saved online and can be synced to different devices. The chatting process can be used by gmail or google accounts.
These bring conversations with photos emojis and even group video calls.
- Great audio and video quality
- Video switching quality
- Works with the windows OS
- A chat feature is there in order to share links
- Collaboration with Google Docs
- The app is also available on android mobile phones and iPhones
- Youtube feature allows having video switching
- Clean and in an organized way
- Screen share
- Instant messaging
- Auto screen focus
- Intelligent muting
- Custom control for admins
- Integration with other google applications
- Anything typed in the chat is not saved
- Not more than 10 devices can be connected
- Privacy Concerns
- Volume is low as compared to skype
It is free of pricing. No amount is charged.
It also provides a free version. It includes the sharing of files, chats and gives another participant control of the machine.
It is a free choice for small businesses.it provides essential cloud services to businesses for remote access. The user can get access by signing in with the help of password and login-id.
- Screen sharing
- Can be used on androids
- Machine control to others
- Share files
- Up to 10 participants can access free
- Up to 250 participants( business)
- Ability to record meetings ( pro and business)
- Can not start meeting at smartphone
- Reports of minor video and audio lags
- Free up to 10 participants
- Pro: $20/month per user( up to 50 participants)
- Business: $25/month per user( up to 250 participants)
12) Uber Conference
It is an online transportation network company. It offers services such as peer to peer ridesharing, ride service hailing, food delivery and a bicycle sharing system.
Uber conference is also used by many companies like the weather channel. They provide help through FAQs emails phone as well as live chat. The screen also shows you the face of the person to whom you are talking which will resolve the confusion regarding voice.
- No pin
- Screen share
- Record calls
- See who is talking and who is on the call
- Share documents
- Free version
- Up to 100 participants
- Call controls like mute text and chat
- You can also call yourself which would help you in not forgetting the call
- Call out feature does not work always
- Free for up to 10 participants
- Business: $10 per month per participants
It provides conferencing services using cloud computing.it provides the combine video conferencing, online meetings, chats, and mobile collaboration.it was created by engineers in order to improve the quality and effectiveness of communication. It has the ability to host conferences with up to 15 video participants.
No doubt, Zoom is a reliable video conferencing software that you can easily rely on for the video and audio conferencing.
Zoom’s participation has increased up to 10 million. Zoom also announced its partnership with Polycom through a new product Zoom Connector for Polycom. Zoom video communications announced native support for skype business.
- Free basic plan
- Screen share
- Group messaging
- Raising of hand
- Not enough user feedback
- Basic: free
- Pro: $14.99 per month per host
- Business: $19.99 per month per host
- Enterprise: contact sales
It is an affordable choice for small scale business. It has a good balance of key features.it works with different multiple operators. it also provides on-demand collaboration, online meeting web conferencing and video conferencing applications.
Some of its products include: PC now, event center, support center, training center, meeting center etc.this company also acquires intranets.com providing the entrance in small and mid-size businesses the company also announced plans for offering a web mashup collaboration platform called WebEx connect.
- Video in HD
- Has the ability to share desktop and documents
- 1 GB storage for paid versions
- Calls in toll-free for paid versions
- Works with smartphones and tablets
- Drawing tools
- Instant messaging
- Can record meetings on all versions
- Compatible with Windows Mac and Linux
- High security
- Audio and video conferencing
- Live customer support available 24*7
- Schedule and start meetings from Microsoft outlook
- Video lag
- Default browser is internet explorer
- Video can show only 7 participants at a time
- Can not expand interface window completely
- Many files are presented in PDFs and not in the original format
- It has unlimited free meetings for up to 3 people and also offers free 14 days trial
- Premium 8:$24 per month per host or $19 per month for the annual plan with a maximum of 8 people
- Premium 25: $49 per month per host or $39 per month for the annual plan with a maximum of 25 people
- Premium 100: $69 per month per host or $49 per month for the annual plan with a maximum of 100 people
It is also a cloud-based meeting solution. And hence there is no requirement of the installation. One can access meeting on his smartphone android phone or tablet on his own. In order to have their features, one has to pay extra for them.
They had one drawback as if you are a Mac user then you are not able to access MegaMeeting. It provides browser-based web conferencing. With mega meetings, one can collect payments from the attendees using PayPal integration.
- Text chats
- No contracts
- 24/7 customer support
- Display up to 16 video windows at a meeting
- Site is old
- No free trial
- Pricing is not listed on the site
- For the premium features, one has to purchase the business bundle
- Delayed video
- Mac users are not allowed to use it
- Must download some plugins for extra features to work
- If one has to go for pricing you have to then contact MegaMeeting. According to their site, there is a low plan of $39 per month
It is an actual server that one has to purchase in order to use for the web meeting needs. And also you don’t have to pay a lump sum amount at once. But when you will pay the minimum amount required for the server, the server is yours.they are extremely expensive therefore it’s not important that you have been set for continuing online meetings the money you spend is worth.
It is a premier provider of web conferencing, remote support, audio conferencing and video conferencing servers that meet the needs of service providers. It has the ability to communicate from 25 customers and users at a time.
- Free audio conferencing
- Up to 15 webcams per meeting
- Up to 3000 webinar attendees
- Works on any mobile device
- Own your R-HUB server after every 3 to 10 monthly payments
- Not enough user feedback
- The pricing for this article is different as compared to other companies.
- These offer 30 days free trial
- For pricing directly visit the website
It is a division of free conference call.these have expanded their product to offer screen sharing and video conferencing. A little costly it is. It provides quick and easy access to the best collaboration tools within seconds. The host can share content or chat meeting.
It is a full-featured audio and web conferencing service. It provides high-quality audio conferencing and online meetings with screen sharing and video conferencing to businesses around the world.
- Free recording
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad
- Highly expensive
PRICING- they had certain offers such as:
- $14.95 per month for 1000 participants per license
- $6000 per month for an unlimited license
For smaller teams, skype works well who are needed online video conferencing solution but when you come across a larger number there may be some issues arises. Skype has a feature which automatically lowers the volume of other attendees and increases the volume of the speakers.
There is limited support of emergency calls.skype also allows users to communicate over the internet by voice using a microphone. it originally featured a hybrid peer to peer and client-server system. Different versions of skype were developed but the original line continued from versions 1.0 through 4.0
Skype also modified the app to direct Windows users to download the desktop version of the app but due to some issues, it was set to continue working on windows. Skype also introduced three of its apps as messaging skype video and phone.
- Easy to install and have use of it
- Included in Microsoft office 365
- Screen share polls Q$A whiteboard built-in IM and many more features
- Can add up to 250 people in a meeting
- Reliable service which is available 24/7 contacts
- Allows group calling
- A paid subscription is cheap
- Sound quality varies by bandwidth
- Synchronization issues
- Customers experiences issues when they get more than 25 people on call at a time
- No access to emergency
- No face to face interaction
- No language translation services
- Free trial for up to 10 people (up to 3 people after 60 days)
- Skype credit: $0.023 per minute
- United states unlimited minutes :$2.99 per month
- North America: unlimited minutes :$6.99 per month
- World: unlimited minutes: $13.39 per month
EverWebinar Review 2023: Put Your Webinars On Autopilot
GoToMeeting Review 2023: Video Conference Software (Worth It ??)
[Updated] Top 22 Best Live Webinar Softwares 2023 (Free + Paid)
How to Avoid the Most Common Mistakes When Hosting an Online Webinar
[Updated] GoToWebinar Review 2023: Pricing & Features ( Pros & Cons)
CONCLUSION: Best Video Conferencing Softwares In 2023 | Which One Should You Go With??
So here we have listed the best free and paid video conferencing software for small as well as large teams. You can easily rely on these video conferencing software as they are reliable and offers great value at such cost.
I hope this list of the best video conferencing software suits your purpose well. Feel free to tell about any video conferencing services that you have used earlier, drop a comment in the comment section below.
And if this post helped you then try sharing this on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.