Are you looking for the best WordPress CRM to help your small business succeed in 2023? Look no further! I have reviewed and evaluated more than 10 of the top WordPress CRMs on the market, so you don’t have to. From customer service features to pricing plans – this blog post will provide all the information needed for you to make an informed decision about which CRM is right for your business. Plus, my number one choice is sure to surprise you! Read on for a full overview of each CRM provider and detailed reviews that aim at helping find the perfect fit
Best WordPress CRM System For 2023
- Engagebay boasts a highly optimized yet user-friendly interface. This eases the process of tracking and arranging all the information about the customers and leads without any fuss.
- Keap is a dynamic CRM as well as a marketing/sales platform. With its automation tools, you can create and collect more leads and convert them to your clientele.
- The platform offers you free forever plans with a limited set of features for the Service Hubs, Sales, Marketing, and CRM. The CRM has a beautiful interface that lets you see the entire pipeline of sales right at your
The first CRM on our list for small business owners is EngageBay. This powerful CRM is the best way to engage with your potential and existing customers.
EngagedBay has a set of simple automation tools that make the process of targeting the right audience and getting the maximum benefit out of them much simpler.
- EngageBay offers a simple and easy-to-use interface for managing customer relationships effectively.
- Along with the standard CRM features, EngageBay boasts robust marketing automation tools.
- It provides insightful reports and analytics to track and improve sales performance.
- EngageBay allows for seamless integration with third-party applications, enhancing its utility.
- It has a robust customer support system, offering quick resolution to issues.
- Pricing options are diverse and budget-friendly, making EngageBay suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Engagebay CRM is Best For:
Engagebay CRM is best suited for small to midsize businesses seeking a comprehensive customer relationship management solution.
Its features, like contact and deal management, email marketing, automation, and analytics, allow businesses to streamline their operations and effectively nurture leads.
Moreover, its affordable pricing and user-friendly interface make it an ideal choice for businesses navigating the complexities of CRM for the first time.
Why Should You Choose Engagebay CRM?
Engagebay is an incredible CRM because the platform offers a wide array of robust features at a highly competitive price. This makes it the best CRM that small business owners can opt for.
Though Drip is a leader when it comes to eCommerce CRM, it is also one of the best CRMs when it comes to small businesses. From having a beautiful interface to being powerful and easy for any business, Drip is a torch-bearer in CRMs.
Drip makes building email campaigns and automation workflows super easy. You also get an option to build an email with either a text builder or a visual builder. Both these options are super easy to use.
Drip has many features to offer, like content customization, conversion tracking, easy list segmentation, purchase intent marketing, and more. You can track and learn all that you wish to know about your customer base with the help of custom fields, events, and tags.
It is designed in such a way that it can help you generate leads, manage the contacts, and then turn them into your lifelong customer base.
Drip is a feature-packed CRM that includes eCommerce user tracking, one-on-one conversations, email campaigns, actionable reports, advanced-level contact management, marketing automation, and more.
It can be easily integrated with almost all the best 3rd Party services like Shopify, WooCommerce, Lead Generation software, email services, and many others. You also get workflows for Instagram and Facebook workflow.
- Workflows for marketing automation.
- Advanced-level contact management uses events, custom fields, and tags.
- Integration with the famous third-party services.
- Actionable reports.
- Easy segmentation of email list.
- Customization of content.
- Custom conversion tracking.
- eCommerce user tracking.
- Automatic revenue attribution
- Purchase intent marketing
Drip CRM is Best For:
Drip is best suited for email marketers, small to midsize businesses (SMBs), and e-commerce companies that seek to automate their sales funnel. With its robust automation features, user-friendly interface, and detailed tracking capabilities, Drip empowers these businesses to nurture leads effectively, optimize their marketing efforts, and ultimately increase sales.
Why Should You Choose Drip CRM?
The platform has excellent automation features and solid integrations to offer. It is also straightforward to use.
The next ultra-powerful platform we are talking about in this list is Sendinblue. This excellent email marketing tool is power-packed with all the features needed to serve as a great CRM.
It proves to be an excellent option for a business of any size. This is because it lets you start for free and upgrade it with the growth in your industry. The platform offers innovative segmentation options, transactional emails for eCommerce, automation, email delivery, marketing, and more.
It differs from other CRMS because it offers chat and SMS marketing options. SMS Marketing is indeed an excellent tactic that can boost both your engagement as well as sales.
The live chat option lets the users connect with the leads and customers, that too, in real time. Sendinblue offers a top-notch support team as well as in-depth documentation. This way, it gets super easy to begin.
- Easy personalization and segmentation.
- Robust tools for marketing automation.
- Transactional mail with excellent delivery.
- Signup form and landing page builder.
- Easy FB advertising and retargeting
- Actionable and in-depth analytics.
- A/B Testing
- Chat and SMS marketing tools.
Sendinblue CRM is best for :
Sendinblue CRM is best for small to medium-sized businesses looking for an affordable, comprehensive, and user-friendly customer relationship management (CRM) solution. It’s particularly advantageous for companies with a firm reliance on email marketing, as Sendinblue offers robust email campaign tools alongside its CRM capabilities.
Why Should You Choose Sendinblue CRM?
If you are looking for sophisticated tools on a low budget for sending one-on-one campaigns, this tool is for you.
Hubspot is undoubtedly the most incredible CRM software for small businesses that are searching for a CRM solution when they are getting started. This software is pretty easy to use and has a wide array of tools for managing a customer’s journey.
The platform offers free forever plans with limited features for the Service Hubs, Sales, Marketing, and CRM. The CRM has a beautiful interface that lets you see the entire sales pipeline on your dashboard.
If you are looking for more data, you can view all the sales and contact activity, performance, and detailed reports on a team or user basis. Hubspot has a mobile application for Android and iPhone, where you get options for email tracking, real-time notifications, scheduling, and more.
It also integrates 300+ services and applications like email marketing companies, WordPress, and lead generation software like OptinMonster.
You also get an option of connecting HubSpot to Outlook or Gmail for automatically logging the activity and capturing every email.
- You can personalize the email sequences for existing customers and leads.
- You can place phone calls from your CRM.
- With HubSpot, you can also get real-time notifications about lead behavior.
- The platform lets you integrate with various popular tools like Microsoft Dynamics, Shopify, and Salesforce.
- It can also store customer data, unlimited users, and about a million contacts.
- Hubspot lets you integrate with more than 300 applications.
- You can create custom filters for sorting your contacts.
- The tools allow you to schedule the tasks emails and also create tickets.
HubSpot CRM is best for :
HubSpot CRM is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses seeking a comprehensive and user-friendly platform to manage and analyze customer interactions. Its robust suite of tools includes email tracking, lead generation, pipeline management, and detailed analytics, all of which can be seamlessly integrated with other marketing and service software. Furthermore, HubSpot CRM is highly scalable, making it a fitting option for growing businesses striving for effective, personalized customer engagement.
Why Should You Choose HubSpot CRM?
If you are searching for a centralized, all-in-one toolset that offers a plethora of personalization options and an easy-to-use platform, then Hubspot CRM is the one.
ConstantContact is a top-rated email marketing service that can also be used as a CRM. It is incredible for those with small businesses because of its easy-to-use and straightforward dashboard and reporting, marketing automation, and sales funnel options.
It also comes with excellent drag-and-drop tools that make creating emails much more accessible. The platform allows you to store your contacts, manage customers’ information, and add various third-party integrations from the humongous marketplace.
This wide range of integration options eases the process of building the right platform for the business.
- Scheduling the emails becomes a lot easier.
- The segmentation and cleaning of the list become super easy.
- Lead nurturing becomes a breeze because of marketing automation options.
- You can create incredible emails with the help of drag and drop builder.
- You get more than 100 email templates.
- The process of integration with the eCommerce platforms becomes super easy.
- The platform also lets you run Instagram and Facebook ads to grow the email list.
Constant Contact CRM is best for :
Constant Contact CRM is a prime choice for small to medium-sized businesses seeking to streamline customer relationship management. Its user-friendly interface, robust email marketing tools, and exceptional customer service make it an ideal solution for companies looking to enhance their marketing strategies and improve customer engagement. Moreover, it’s a favorable choice for those looking to integrate their CRM system with social media platforms for a comprehensive digital marketing approach.
Why Should You Choose Constant Contact?
If you are looking for a platform that integrates social media campaigns with an elegant and intuitive user interface, then the Constant Contact CRM is for you.
The next popular CRM on our list is Salesflare. It is incredible because it lets you connect with the customers using excellent marketing tools.
You can begin with it in a few clicks and generate more sales even if there is very little data to get started with. The platform can gather all the contact information of the leads from their social profiles, public sources, and email signatures.
All your phone calls and meetings are logged automatically, and thus, you do not have to worry about problematic data entries.
- With this platform, contact information gets gathered and updated automatically from public sources.
- The platform records and files all your meetings as well as calls that help you in staying organized.
- The files that are exchanged with the customers are automatically tracked and sorted.
- The platform has a pretty easy-to-use dashboard.
- The tools send you a notification about who messaged you and from where.
- Salesflare automatically generates a to-do list that helps you stay productive.
Salesflare CRM is best for :
Salesflare CRM is best for small to medium-sized businesses to streamline their sales processes and improve customer relationships. It’s particularly beneficial for sales teams who need to automate repetitive tasks, manage customer interactions, track sales performance, and gain insightful data for decision-making. This CRM system is also ideal for businesses that desire integration with other tools, such as email marketing platforms, social media channels, and project management software.
Why Should You Choose Salesflare?
Salesflare is a leader when it comes to integrating with calendar and emails as compared to most of the other CRMs. You can also import the email signatures automatically.
The next software on our list is Zoho which is the cloud-based suite created for giving you all that is required for running a small business. This platform offers a robust set of sales and marketing features with online productivity tools and SaaS applications.
This software helps small businesses organize their contacts, brand marketing, manage sales, provide customer support, and much more.
Zoho CRM can be used for integrating with other tools for marketing that you are using already, capturing leads through segment visitors’ social media, and offering support with built-in live chat.
- The platform offers multichannel contact management, including social media, live chat, phone, and email.
- You get an AI voice assistant in order to create an intelligent dashboard as well as forecast the trends of the business.
- Zoho offers management of sales with lead scoring. This way, you can prioritize the leads, and their conversion can get faster.
- You get in-depth analytics reports that can help you in making data-driven decisions.
- The platform’s mobile application helps keep everyone on the same page.
- You get to assign team roles and tools for team collaboration.
- Zoho helps in handling the support tickets and IT management for website monitoring.
- The tool offers you in-built security measures for ensuring the safety of your data.
Zoho CRM is best for :
Zoho CRM is best suited for small to medium-sized businesses that are looking for a comprehensive customer relationship management solution at a competitive price. Its robust features include sales force automation, marketing automation, customer support, and service. Additionally, it offers social media integration and extensive analytics that can provide valuable insights into business performance. Ideal for businesses keen on maximizing their customer engagement and streamlining their sales process, Zoho CRM is a versatile tool that can be customized to fit various business needs.
Why Should You Choose Zoho?
If you are in search of a CRM platform that can offer you an incredible level of extensibility, flexibility and scalability, then Zoho is the one.
Pipedrive is one of the most user-friendly CRMs created for being fast and simple. With its pipeline management feature, you get a complete overview of the complete sales process and can also have control over it.
Along with the pipeline management that comes with a straightforward interface along with sales forecasting and reporting, email integration, as well as mobile apps to access the CRM anywhere you wish.
Though the platform does not offer segmentation options, it is pretty simple to make identifiable leads as well as maintaining relationships with them.
- The platform offers you email reminders and mobile alerts.
- It can integrate easily with Zapier, Trello, Google Apps, and many others.
- The API helps in easing up the integration with software.
- The email integration helps in keeping the sales communication right in one place.
- Pipedrive offers email templates as well as Android and iOS mobile applications.
- You also get sales trends and forecast analysis.
- Encryption and backups keep all your data secure.
Pipedrive CRM is best for:
PipeDrive CRM is the best choice for Sales teams looking for a simple yet powerful solution to manage sales pipelines, Small to medium businesses in need of an efficient way to track customer interactions and deals, Companies seeking to streamline their sales process with customizable stages, Organizations wanting detailed reporting and forecasting tools to drive sales strategy, Businesses requiring integration capabilities with other software platforms such as email marketing tools, project management apps, and customer support systems.
Why Should You Choose PipeDrive?
PipeDrive is an excellent platform when it comes to controlling complicated sales processes. If you are in search of a platform that offers you a plethora of customizable features, then PipeDrive is the one.
Salesforce is another robust CRM on our list and one of the best for small businesses. The platform can take leads through the customer’s personalized journey and use the intelligent platform for marketing to drive more sales via digital advertising, social media, SMS messaging, and emails.
The platform has been around for quite a while. It thus includes advanced-level solutions and features for everything you might need, including team productivity, customer engagement and services, commerce marketing, sales, and a lot more.
- The platform offers guided onboarding.
- You also get custom dashboards as well as reports.
- It lets you track the meetings and emails automatically.
- Salesforce offers email and social media support
- You also get enterprise-level security.
Salesforce CRM is best for:
Salesforce CRM is ideal for businesses of all sizes seeking to streamline their customer relationship management. It offers robust solutions for sales, service, marketing, and more, providing a 360-degree view of customers. Its cloud-based architecture means it’s accessible anywhere, making it perfect for teams that work remotely or across different locations. With its scalability, businesses can easily customize and expand their use of Salesforce as they grow.
Why Should You Choose Salesforce?
What makes Salesforce worthy is its robust ecosystem and commitment to data security.
10. Freshsales (Freshworks)
Freshsales, which is now called Freshworks, is one amongst the most robust CRM software that is great for businesses of all sizes. It is super easy to use and provides a sales-oriented approach with all the needed features for maximizing conversions.
The platform boasts a robust dashboard that lets you have access to phone calls, emails, reports, contact management, and a lot more instantly. It also offers mobile applications so you can make sales anywhere.
Freshsales puts into use the lead scoring that is empowered by Artificial Intelligence. It thus helps you in prioritizing the leads with ease that will likely convert.
The platform lets you set the automation of custom workflow, actionable insights for tracking events and conversations, as well as using the 360-degree customer view for seeing the crucial information on the single screen.
The platform offers native integrations for popular third-party apps and services, but they are limited.
- You get 360-degree access to the profiles of your customers, along with their touchpoints.
- The platform offers lead scoring that is empowered by Artificial Intelligence. This helps in boosting sales as well as prioritizing the leads.
- You can also group the sales team and automatically assign the leads.
- Freshsales also has a visual sales pipeline with drag-and-drop navigation.
- The business can be managed on the go with the help of mobile application integration.
- Phone Calls and booking appointments can be done right from the platform.
- The contact profiles can be updated automatically.
Freshsales CRM is best for:
Freshsales CRM is best for businesses seeking a comprehensive customer relationship management solution that provides a complete view of their customers. This includes businesses of all sizes — from small startups to large enterprises. It is particularly beneficial for sales teams, given its features such as AI-based lead scoring, built-in phone and email, activity capture, and insightful analytics. Additionally, it’s well-suited for companies looking to streamline their customer engagement efforts with automation features, ensuring seamless customer experiences and efficient team productivity.
Why Should You Choose Freshsales?
Freshsales offers flawless and quick support as well as one of the most affordable options where you can get an 360-degree view right out of the box.
10. Streak CRM for Gmail
Next on our list is Streak CRM, which can work with free Gmail accounts and G Suite and lets you track the customer leads and emails, manage the contacts, and stay on the top of the sales funnel.
This will probably be the best CRM software for all those using G Suite or Gmail.
You can also capture the leads automatically from the contacts, add reminders and tasks, create custom funnels/pipelines, schedule emails, add notes and tags, and much more.
It has workflow management features like project management, hiring, support, sales, etc. You can also customize it according to your needs.
The platform is pretty easy to use, even if you are a beginner. It has a mobile application for Android and iOS and a browser addon and supports third-party integrations via Zapier and Gmail.
- You can track all the contacts in a pipeline and custom views.
- The platform lets you track and share the interaction of customers with the team.
- Exporting and importing the data is a lot simpler.
- Mobile applications help you stay connected, take notes, and track calls.
- You can send mass emails efficiently.
- You can easily integrate with numerous platforms.
Streak CRM For Gmail is best for:
Streak CRM for Gmail is best for small to medium-sized businesses and freelancers looking to streamline their workflow directly within Gmail. It is also beneficial for sales teams and project managers who must keep track of client relationships and project progress. Moreover, it’s an excellent tool for recruiters tracking job applicants and for real estate agents managing leads and property deals.
Why Should You Choose Streak CRM For Gmail?
If you are looking for much more accessibility options, then Streak CRM is the one for you.
11. Agile CRM
One of the robust all-in-one CRM software around is Agile. You get customer service, marketing, sales, and contact management in just one dashboard. The platform is super easy to use.
You get various options like project management, 360-degree contact view, and gamification for the sales team to inspire timelines, calendars, events, fun competitions, and more. Additionally, there are detailed and quick reports letting you understand things well.
It includes contact management on a single page, marketing tools for capturing and generating leads, and appointment scheduling. You can also create emails and landing pages. Other features include the helpdesk, support ticketing, and a lot more.
- The platform lets you manage contacts on a single page.
- You also get automated voicemails, call scripts, and 1-click calling.
- Agile also offers completely integrated marketing automation.
- Multichannel campaigns can be created and managed with the drag-and-drop interface.
- You get advanced-level reporting and tracking.
- Agile offers an in-built live chat window.
Agile CRM is best for:
Agile CRM is best for businesses that streamline customer relationship management, sales, marketing, and service automation. This comprehensive solution is especially beneficial for small to medium-sized businesses seeking a cost-effective system to manage and optimize customer interactions and improve customer retention. Agile CRM offers robust features such as contact management, email marketing, web analytics, and more, making it a comprehensive tool for managing business relationships.
Why Should You Choose Agile CRM?
It is one of the easiest to use CRM, and affordable pricing makes it the best choice for small business owners.
The last CRM on our list is Keap. It is a dynamic CRM as well as a marketing/sales platform. With its automation tools, you can create and collect more leads and convert them to your clientele. You do not need much technical knowledge to use it.
The platform comes with numerous pre-written templates for emails. It also offers you reminders and status updates regarding your contacts.
- The UI and dashboard are user-friendly.
- Your email campaigns stay optimized with the help of email tracking options.
- The process of sending out messages to the new leads is automated.
- It can be a time saver because of the pre-written emails.
- With the internal forms, you can gather vital data about the new leads.
Keap CRM is best for:
Keep CRM is a valuable tool for small to medium-sized businesses, solopreneurs, and freelancers. It is best suited for those who need to streamline their sales process, automate marketing campaigns, and manage customer relationships efficiently. Moreover, businesses seeking a solution that combines email marketing, CRM, and eCommerce in one integrated platform will find Keap CRM beneficial.
Why Should You Choose Keap CRM?
From reasonable pricing options to simple functionality, this wide array of reasons makes it a recommended CRM.
FAQs On Best WordPress CRM:
🔥 In what ways does CRM help in boosting sales?
CRM can prove to be helpful at each and every stage of sales. With CRM, you can centralize the data of your customers as well as view and manage the communication and activity of the accounts. CRM also helps in accessing, updating, and sharing information across departments and teams.
✔ Which organizational units can garner benefits from CRM?
Almost any organizational unit can get benefit from CRM. From customer and sales services to business development, marketing, and recruiting, a CRM will ease the process of managing external relations.
👓 Are CRMs really useful for the ones with small businesses?
Irrespective of the size of your business, CRM is a must-have because of the wide range of automation and process-easing attributes it has to offer.
- The Best CRM for Real Estate
- The Best Agile CRM Alternatives
- Best CRMs For Shopify Integration
- Hubspot Vs. Ontraport
Conclusion: Choosing The Best WordPress CRM For Your Business 2023
Regarding small businesses or startups, CRM software provides numerous advantages, ranging from identifying the pain points to widening the target audience. CRM works wonders when it comes to handling sales processes.
The most important reason to implement a CRM is that the more you know the details about your customers, the better you will have an idea about the customer support, services, and products that you should be offering.
It proves to help highlight the opportunities for growth and the segments that are not performing up to the mark. Irrespective of which tool you pick up, it is essential to know and understand the scope and working of it.