The latest bitcoin & blockchain conference in Miami will witness the most renowned attendees and cover the most important aspects of blockchain industry.
Bitcoin Conference in Miami: The Best Blockchain Conference in North America
Date: 16th-18th January 2019
The entire Blockchain & Bitcoin community will gather on 16th-18th January in Miami to discuss the future of Blockchain. The main aim of the conference will be to drive the Blockchain from niche to mainstream.
The North American Bitcoin Conference will organised for the seventh time in a row.
The North American Bitcoin Conference is the longest running and most attended finance
conference for the Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency industries with over 4500 attendees in 2018.
Additionally, a key focus of the 2019 conference will be a dedicated Security Tokens track, unpacking the
new and exciting world of securities and blockchain technology.
The event will have a line-up of about 60 world-class presenters, including technology veterans, and
founders of companies which have collectively raised over $18.1 billion in Initial Coin Offerings
North America Bitcoin Conference entered its seventh year as a part of the World Blockchain Forum after successfully running in London, New York and Dubai.
The event will be a collective of 2 days and cover the most innovative and new things coming up. With the brand new lighting sessions, creative installments and a second track dedicated to digital security tokens, the event will still maintain the focus on investments, successful past and future ICOs, legal implications and regulations, and how
decentralization is disrupting not only the banking industry.
The list of speakers include:
David Chaum, Inventor of Digital Cash
● Dr. Patrick Byrne, Founder of Overstock.com and t0
● Halsey Minor, Founder of CNET
● Veronica McGregor, Head of Legal at Shapeshift.io
● Matthew Roszak, Co-Founder, Bloq
● Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin pioneer
● Maja Vujinoc, CEO at OGroup
● Craig Sellars, Co-Founder, Tether
● Jason King, Co-Founder, Academy
● Bruce Fenton, President of Atlantic Financial
● Epperly Li, Investment Director at Bitmain
● Marco Santori, President of Blockchain.com
● Andrew Filipowski, Chairman at Tally Capital
● Sang Lee, President & CEO, Darcmatter
● Alexa Hefti, Blockchain Tax Lead at Deloitte
● Jeffrey Tucker, Editorial Director at American Institute for Economic Research
Register for the Bitcoin Conference and Get your Tickets Here!! 🔥🔥