Are you willing to learn about the blockchain and how to make money from it? BlackArrow Blockchain Series brings the best Blockchain event- ‘BlockBali Summit 2018‘ for you.
About BlockBali Summit
When: 15th November 2018
The 2nd edition of BlockBali conference will connect global blockchain gurus and technology players with Indonesian business leaders. It will discuss the opportunities in blockchain & cryptocurrencies in Indonesia & also lay the foundation for Indonesia becoming ASEAN biggest blockchain market.
- The Status of Blockchain Technology in Indonesia: This session will shed light on the status of Blockchain Indonesia and what can be done to improve it further.
- Public Blockchain & Digital Asset in Indonesia: This session will be about public Blockchain that and how can that technology offer developments in Indonesia.
- Blockchain Beyond Cryptocurrency: It will involve the discussion about the use of Blockchain in the field of banking, healthcare, ride sharing and education sector. You will learn way to manage and communicate in the Blockchain business.
- Blockchain NexGen: Distributed Ledger Technology for the Capital Markets, Banking and Industries
- The Economics of Tokens & ICOs in the Blockchain: Learn about the economics of creating the tokens and ICOs for sale. It will cover various risk factors and how can different tokens serve differently.
- Cryptocurrency Derivatives: Storming Mainstream Exchanges
- Panel Discussion: Women in Blockchain – Taking Centrestage: It will highlight the role of women in the industry where Blockchain will be used as a token acting as a catalyst for business.
- Forking & Interconnectivity – A Better Future for Blockchain: All the questions regarding the future of Blockchain will be answered in this session.
- Panel Session: The Future of Blockchain
- How is Blockchain Impacting Cybersecurity: This session will focus on the controversial security issue about the Blockchain. It will highlight that how Blockchain is secured and how it can never be hacked.
- Smart Contracts on Blockchain
- Decoding an ICO – Type, Token, KYC/AML & Legalities