Blockchain and Cryptocurrency are the backbone of the digital transactions. No Doubt, it is one of the most enriched and most amazing industry at the present. But, it is hard to understand for the commoners. Surely, you can learn and get educated about Blockchain by attending the big conferences. Loyalty Live brings the most amazing Blockchain conference in Chicago.
The Best Blockchain Conference: Loyalty & Rewards Conference
Date: 16th-18th October 2018
Chicago will host the Blockchain Conference this year from 16th-18th October 2018. The three-day event will witness and dig deep into various marketing technologies, including blockchain for enterprise with informative sessions and expert panels.
Attendees will be introduced with various tactics and how they can be used and help them understand that how these two things can impact the daily lives of the consumers.
Topics To Be Covered
The topics that will be covered in this loyalty & rewards conference will be mostly concerning the Blockchain and market risks. It will include that how blockchain mitigates many challenges brands face with executing loyalty programs which includes merging blockchain with existing business systems, tracking systems, lowering transaction fees, improving points liquidity and redemption, reducing consumer friction, and eliminating fraud.
Who Will Attend It?
The experts from different industries will come together to educate, support and collaborate the convergence of the industries.
The conference will gather the speakers from the Fortune 500 companies such as McDonalds, Walmart,
Hertz, HSBC, RewardOps, SPC, and the leading blockchain loyalty company DigitalBits.
Other attendees include:
- Julie Lyle, former CMO of Walmart,
- Al Burgio, Founder of DigitalBits,Don Sheluga, Loyalty Operations Director of Hertz,
- Nadine Rubin, Operations at RewardOps,
- Peter Nadimi, Senior Counsel of McDonald’s Corporation,
- Bradley Rotter, Vice Chair of Rivetz,
- Tracy Leparulo, CEO and Founder of Untraceable, and more as they collaborate in discussions on integrating blockchain solutions for all horizontals in the loyalty sector.
● Blockchain Bootcamp Breakfast (8:00 – 11:00 am)
● Loyalty Live Opening Luncheon – Sponsored by DigitalBits (12:00 – 1:30pm)
● Expo & Loyalty Live Points Challenge
● Chicago River Official Closing Event
Venue: The event will be held at JW Marriott Chicago; 151 W Adams St. Chicago, IL 60603.
Are You Joining The Blockchain & Loyalty Rewards Conference?
Get the perks of joining early!!
When you register, use the Code BLOGGERS50 and get 50% Off on tickets!!