- 365 days of backup archives.
- 24X7 data protection
- No extra cost for anything.
- Zero downtime guaranteed.
- comprehensive Client Reporting.
- Exclusive White-label solution
- Backups, Staging, and Migration under single roof.
- Compatible & approved with 5,000+ web hosts.
- Requires FTP access (strict)
- Pricing can be somewhat confusing
BlogVault is the most reliable WordPress backup, staging & migration solution trusted by over 300,000+ websites. It is the fastest website recovery tool with an average time of less than 5 mins. Check Out Blogvault Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale Link in the Below section.
Its intelligent incremental backup methodology will never slow down your website and can backup or migrate even a 300 GB site with ease. Moreover, BlogVault is the only backup service providing real-time backups for WooCommerce websites.
Blogvault Black Friday Cyber Monday 2020: Save Upto 50%
BlogVault is literally packed with great backup and security features. In addition to the features, I really liked the design of your board. It is well thought out, well designed and offers a great experience.
Let’s take a look at the features of BlogVault.
→ Backup functions
In addition to the simple backup and restore functions, there are other intuitive features that make the backup experience interesting. They are briefly explained below:
- History Backup History: Create a calendar for your backups to simplify administration.
- Download Local Backup: Download the backup and save it locally. In case you want to have an offline copy of your backup.
- Download to Dropbox: Link your Dropbox account to BlogVault and save your backups in Dropbox.
- Migrate: If you want to migrate to another host, BlogVault will enjoy this experience for you. Just add your FTP data and BlogVault will do the rest.
- AutoRestore: If you want to restore your backup, simply enter the FTP details, select the WP installation folder and off you go!
- Force backup: If you want to manually create a backup in addition to real-time backup, just click Back Up Now to force the backup immediately.
Blog Vault security features
Another amazing feature of BlogVault is site management. Displays statistics of all add-ons, themes, and site users installed in one place. You can easily manage everything from one place.
- Add-ons: Lists all installed, updated and updatable add-ons. You can also install new add-ons.
- Topics: Lists all topics available on your site, regardless of whether they have been updated or updated. You can also add new topics.
- User: allows you to manage user roles, add new users, delete users, and even change passwords.
- Core: allows you to update the WordPress version of your website.
Website Restore and Recovery
BlogVault lets you automatically restore a backup of your WordPress website. In case your website suddenly crashes, and you need to get it back online, all you need to do is click the Auto-Restore button. There is a list of the backup version in the Backup History where you can select the exact backup that you want to restore.
Staging and Merging
With BlogVault, users can test-restore the backup versions before actually restoring them. BlogVault backups are stored securely and offsite making sure the backups are always available to its user. Also, BlogVault comes with an independent dashboard so that you have access to the backups even when your website is down.
With a single click, BlogVault enables you to effectively move your entire WordPress website from its existing domain to another domain or host.
The migration process works on BlogVault’s servers, not yours, hence you experience Zero Downtime. BlogVault is officially powering the Website Migrations for popular web hosts including WPEngine, Savvii, FlyWheel, Pantheon, LiquidWeb, Cloudways and many more.
Real-Time Backups Tailored for WooCommerce
Your WooCommerce site needs more than regular daily backups. For WooCommerce sites, BlogVault offers Real-Time Backups that store the most up-to-date backups so that you don’t lose a single order when something happens to your website.
It’s worth noting that BlogVault is the only backup service providing real-time backups for WooCommerce websites.
MalCare comes integrated with a complete website management module that ensures better security to your website from a single dashboard.
You can Update Outdated Plugins, Theme, and WordPress Core, and even Activate or Delete plugins and themes from the MalCare dashboard itself. Moreover, you can Add, Delete or Change User Roles of the Users of your WordPress website.
Uptime Monitoring & Performance Check
BlogVault’s Uptime Monitoring feature notifies you if a website goes down so that you can handle the situation before you start losing visitors. And Performance Check enables users to view the time your website takes to load fully.
White Labeling and Client Reporting
MalCare offers a premium White-Label solution along with an ability to generate beautiful and detailed Client Reports for Developers and Agencies.
- BackupBuddy Review With Coupon Code 25% Off: Best WordPress Backup Plugin?
- 5 Best WordPress Backup Plugins For Your WordPress Blogs
- WPvivid Review: Can You Trust This Backup & Transfer WordPress Plugin?
- How To Check Website Backups To Avoid Future Disasters
Conclusion: Blogvault Black Friday Discount Deals 2020 | Discount up to 50% Off
I hope you enjoy Blogvault Black Friday Discount Deals up to 50% Off. Hurry Up save your money now 🙂