Most people invest in expensive Bluetooth speakers and headphones for good-quality audio. In their quest to find the best audio quality, they end up buying a lot of audio equipment from several brands and yet find themselves back to zero mostly.
Some people would go the extra mile and use amplifiers and DACs to fine-tune their audio experience.
But what if I tell you that now you can boost your audio experience, with software? Yes, you don’t need to invest in expensive Bluetooth speakers. I recently tried Global Delight’s Boom 3D, and the experience was beyond my expectations.
It takes your audio experience to the next level and allows you to customize your movie, music, and gaming experience.
Table of Contents
How Boom 3D Redefines Your Entertainment Experience
Boom 3D acts as a system-wide volume booster app that increases the overall volume of your desktop and enhances it with its internal sound presets. All thanks to its amazing 3D surround sound and dotingly crafted equalizer that comes with a bunch of presets. With Boom 3D:
- You can watch all your movies in cinematic 3D surround without any expensive hardware or speaker boosters. Be it a distant whisper or a gunshot, Boom 3D captures every detail in all its crispness and clarity.
- You get 3D surround sound that converts your desktop into a music booster. Get ready to give new life to your music with Boom 3D. And that’s not all. Boom 3D also enhances the clarity and adds deep bass to every note as if a bass booster or a music artist is doing it live.
- You can make gaming a truly immersive experience since its multi-channel 3D surround audio brings unmatched clarity to every interaction.
Boom 3D’s Adjustable Audio Effects
The one thing that impressed me the most was Boom 3D’s adjustable audio effects. Take a look here:
- 3D Surround: You can adjust your surround sound experience with the help of the patented 3D technology.
- Ambience: Boom 3D allows you to boost or reduce ambient sounds.
- Fidelity: One can easily increase the sound of weaker frequencies in order to achieve a more balanced and true sound.
- Night Mode: Using this mode, you can reduce louder noises and keep softer sounds clear, allowing you to listen to your favorite music at night without disturbing others.
- Spatial: This effect allows you to create a clearer 3D sound.
- Pitch: It can be used to make small adjustments to the pitch of instruments.
Boom for iOS and Android
Not just for your desktop, ‘Boom’ is also available for Android and iOS. It’s probably the best music player with a bass booster and equalizer app for your phone.
The Boom App redefines the way you listen to music with a Bass booster, a customizable 16-band equalizer, and handcrafted presets. You can also experience the magic of 3D surround sound and feel your tunes come to life on any headphones.
Final Conclusion: Boom 3D Review 2023
Boom 3D is a win-win product that comes with a 30-day free trial period. It means that you explore all of its features without having to pay for it. You can buy the license from their official website once your trial period has ended.
You can play videos on YouTube, stream shows on Hulu, add your own music to the player, streamed live radio, or can play a downloaded podcast, without compromising on the quality of the audio. I highly recommend it.