Brian Tracy is a dual citizen of the United States of America and Canada, and he is known for his work as a motivational author and public speaker.
More than seventy of Tracy’s writings have been published in a variety of countries. The Psychology of Achievement, Eat That Frog!, and Earn What You’re Really Worth are three of his most popular and well-known books, and they are also among the most requested.
According to reports, Estimated Brain Tracy net worth is $15 million.
Table of Contents
Brian Tracy’s Net worth
Image Credit: Flickr
- The age of the man is 76 years old
- His height is 1.95 meters, or feet and inches
- The birth date is January 5, 1944
- a citizen of either Canada or the United States who was born in either country
- Home is in the city of San Diego in the state of California at the moment.
Activities that generate wealth include giving speeches in public and writing books. Professionally, A author and a motivational speaker, He has four children.
Since Brian Tracy was born in 1944, he is currently one of the oldest people who are still alive. They were financially strapped and unable to make their monthly payments on the bills. As a result of the unpaid bills, they found themselves in a difficult financial position.
In order to generate money for charitable causes in their community on an annual basis, Brian Tracy and his three brothers would dress up as volunteers. It was necessary for him to stop going to school in order to contribute financially to his family, so he made the decision to do so.
During his time in Europe, Tracy took a trip around the world in his car and cycled through France and Spain. As of the time of this writing, he has visited approximately eighty nations.
Prior to that, Tracy served as the Chief Executive Officer of a construction company. In 1984, Brian Tracy established Brian Tracy International in the city of Vancouver, in the province of British Columbia, Canada. He is the chairman of the board and the chief executive officer of the corporation.
The headquarters of the corporation may be found in San Diego, which is located in the state of California.
Additionally, Brain Tracy is the author of more than seventy books, most of which have been published in a number of other languages. His works “Eating That Frog!” and “The Psychology of Achievement” are two of his most popular and successful publications.
During the recall election for governor of California in 2003, Tracy garnered 729 votes while campaigning on an independent ticket. There were 135 independent candidates total, and he was one of the winners.
Vehicles, houses, airplanes, and boats, along with other luxury items
San Diego is where Brian Tracy calls home in the United States of America. There is no information accessible on his automobiles, his home, his private jet, or his yacht.
Motivational quotes by Brian Tracy
- “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” Brian Tracy
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’ Brian Tracy
- “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” Brian Tracy
- “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” Brian Tracy
- “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy, a famously inspirational public speaker, and author, holds citizenship in both the United States of America and Canada. Because of the difficult financial condition that his family was in, he was forced to forego his education and find work to help support his family when he was younger.
There have been almost 70 different publications of Tracy’s writings in various parts of the world. Brian Tracy serves as both the chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, which has its headquarters in the city of Vancouver in the province of British Columbia in Canada.
The company Brain Tracy is thought to be worth approximately $15 million.