Incite Group has previously arranged a number of events around the world. The previous events were a huge success and were also covered by BloggersIdeas. This time, Incite Group is returning with a whole new summit- ‘The Brand Marketing Summit’.
The Brand Marketing Summit: Learn to Grow Your Brand
Date: 30th-31st May 2019
Venue:San Francisco, USA
The Brand Marketing Summit & Social Media Marketing Summit will be held on 30th & 31st May this year in San Francisco. The event will be held gathering the Chief Marketing Officers and marketing leaders from the world’s biggest and most recognisable brands.
The main objective of the summit will be to provide in-house marketing executives with all the skills they need to deliver exceptional marketing, track success, and accelerate their own career.
The two-day event will be focussed for over 60 speakers around the world. The event will have the presentations and over 350 marketing leaders.
Why Should You Attend?
- Exceptional In-House Marketing leaders speak – Be inspired by the very best! Hear from senior marketing leaders at some of the biggest brands and most innovative companies at work today!
- Four conferences in one – The Future of Marketing, Emotive Creative and Engaging Storytelling, Understanding and Personalizing Customer Journeys, Impactful Influencer Marketing and Innovative Social Content
- You’ll get a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers – in-house marketers from major brands: We focus exclusively on the needs of in-house marketers. So that’s who attends! Over 70% of our attendees come from major brands.
List of Speakers
- Karin Timpone (Global Marketing Officer, Marriott International)
- Christine Nashick (Chief Marketing Officer, DHL Express)
- Rob Lawson (Global Partnerships, Google)
- Smita Wadhawan (Senior Director, US Marketing, GoDaddy)
- Paul Kontonis (Chief Marketing Officer, WHOSAY)
- Chelsea Riggs (Brand President, Amika)
Check out the full list of speakers on the website..
Use Code: BMSMP300