In this post, we have shared Brand Overflow Review that includes all detailed insights into Brand Overflow Review. Rollover checks it.
Brand Overflow Review 2021: Is It Worth The Hype?
What is Brand Overflow?
Brand Overflow is an all-in-one marketing data platform. It has everything you’d need to succeed in digital marketing. Inspired by AHREFs and SEMRUSH they are gearing towards disrupting the top-tier market with their platform.
Brand Overflow was bootstrapped by a solo-founder named Ahmed Qureshi back in late 2019. They went through the entire COVID crisis right after their launch and came out stronger. With a current team of 5 people they’re churning out more features than any other marketing tool on the market.
Why Brand Overflow?
- SEO metrics (brand mentions, image mentions, outbound links, da and tf)
- Backlink insights (page status, target, rel, anchor, href, and domain mentions)
- Email notification (When creating the first project)
When I created my project for the first time, I received an email notification that my project is ready to be viewed, which is kinda awesome because I’m doing a lot at same time and a notification is a great help.
- Backlinks database of 5 trillion
- Link metrics (Anchor, link value, nofollow/dofollow, first seen/last seen)
Tons of keyword ideas with Phrases, Questions, Comparison, Shopping, Research, Local, Alphabet, and Numbers with similarity index count and other keyword metrics.
- Export csv
- Keyword related terms
- Tons of keyword ideas
With the help of keyword related terms, we can get an idea about which keywords related to our primary keyword have good keyword metrics overall.
- Metrics (volume, CPC, difficulty, and trend traffic)
Topic research made easy
- Rank requirements
Through Rank requirement, we get to know that to ranki for a certain keyword how much trust flow and domain authority is required and how many referring domains and backlinks must be there.
- Keyword metrics
- SERPs (featured snippet, ppc ads and local packs)
Here, there is only a PPC section, but for different keywords, there are featured snippets and local packs as well, which will be represented likewise.
- Google news
- Topic trend graph
- Related topics
- Related queries
- Regional trend
- Keyword metrics
- Related questions on the web
- Keyword ideas for the question
- Question reference
- Authority metrics
- (DA, PA, TF, CF and Moz Rank)
- (Majestic backlinks, ref. domains, .edu, .gov, uniq ref. domains, unique ref. ips)
- Social metrics (FB comments, FB shares, Pinterest pins)
- Traffic metrics (global rank, country rank and industry rank)
- Audience Insights (Avg. monthly visits, avg. time on site, avg. page views, bounce rate)
- Traffic trend
- Trend graph
- Geographic coverage
- country breakdown
- Traffic channels
- Referral/Referral Insights (domains)
- Search Ad/PPC Insights (keywords)
- Social Insights (YT, FB, Reddit, Quora and TW)
- Audit Summary (Passed/Failed/Warnings)
- Keyword density (Title, meta, p tag, span, strong/b, li, h1, h2-h6, img alt)
- Keyword frequency (URL, meta, p tag, span, strong/b, li, h1, h2-h6, img alt)
- Heading elements (H1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6)
- Backlinks gap (Backlinks that your competitors have but you don’t)
Brand Overflow Pricing | How Much Does Brand Overflow Cost?
Brand Overflow is constantly working on the users feedback and rolling out updates on an almost daily basis to improve features, UI/UX, bug fixes and much more.
Request a feature
Even if you are not a Brand Overflow user, you can still submit an idea that you think should be added in Brand Overflow that can make your mind to give them a try. A public roadmap to everyone where you can see what features are up next, in progress and have been done already. Submit your idea
Brand Overflow Review Testimonials