Human resource management
No matter what kind of business you own, if you have employees working under you, you will need to manage their whereabouts and certain activities to maintain a proper work balance. Maintaining an overall stability of a business requires proper workforce and Human resource management.
There have been numerous apps and online services that provide powerful facilities and features that allow users to keep an organized track of the whereabouts and activities of your employees.
Effective Leave management for situations like employ vacations, sick leaves, paid time offs requires powerful software to execute. This is exactly what we’ll talk about in this post. Today I’m going to take you through a review of a popular Human resource management tool called Calamari.
What is Calamari?
Calamari is a cloud-based human resources solution that offers two best-of-breed modules
- Leave management
- Clock in or out services
Calamari allows users to plan and track all types of vacation, paid time off, sickness with the use of powerful tools for effective timesheet and leave management at your fingertips. It allows users to configure different workflows for different types of absences and automatically apply their company’s leave policy.
Furthermore, its online tool enables automated entitlement calculations and also offers an absence calendar that can be simultaneously integrated with G Suite and popular services like Jira, Slack and more. The software has been designed especially for small to midsize businesses in any industry and offers Android and iOS mobile apps.
Also, check out:
- Guide On How To Use Cloudflare With Your WordPress BLOG
- [Latest 2018] List of Best Cloud Backup For Windows – Pros & Cons
- How To Setup WordPress on Cloudways Hosting Step By Step Guide
Calamari Highlight Features & Specialties
Users seeking a leave management system can use Calamari’s powerful resource management tools. Calamari Leave and Clock-in tools work the best for small and medium businesses.
- Calamari’s clock in and out module offers a wide range of clocking methods.
- Users can quickly work through acivities like scanning a QR code, typing a Slack command or even use iBeacons to automate clocking in based on location arrival.
- Timesheets can be edited and employees can request changes on their timesheet.
- You can track your attendance with ibeacons and mobile apps.
- Companies with offices based in multiple countries/locations are supported by Calamari and also supports role based security.
- Integrated with project management tools like JIRA, Slack, Office 365, Toggl, GSuite, Basecamp, Asana.
Why should you use Calamari? (Advantages)
Calamari makes people management easier. It allows you to plan and track all types of vacation, time off and sickness leave. This resource management software is
- Easy to use
- Good customer support
- Can be integrated with other software
- Can easily manage team members
- Maintenance free
- Integrations with GSuite, Google Calendar, Office 365 and Slack.
- Highly customizable to work for an internationally distributed team and keeps your entire team on the same HR page.
- Available on a per employee per year basis.
Furthermore, Calamari provides numerous useful integrations that help you instantly accept and decline requests without login in into Calamari!
The reporting tool is very useful for analyzing data. Additionally, with this software we can keep a track of our employee absences and the annual leave of each employee.
Calamari Plans & Pricing
Unlike other similar services in the market which usually offer 2-4 plans to choose from, Calamari offers users to choose from 7 different plans for both Leave management and Clock-in services. Each of these plans is priced differently according to the number of employees you work with.
- Calamari Leave
|Number of employees||Price|
|1-10||$10 per month|
|11-20||$25 per month|
|21-35||$40 per month|
|36-50||$60 per month|
|51-75||$95 per month|
|76-100||$130 per month|
|101+||Contact support team|
- Calamari Clock-in
|Number of employees||Price|
|1-10||$20 per month|
|11-20||$40 per month|
|21-35||$60 per month|
|36-50||$80 per month|
|51-75||$115 per month|
|76-100||$150 per month|
|101+||Contact support team|
*Prices available in both USD and Euro currencies
Calamari offers you to also try their 14 day free trial for all of the products and services they have in store for you. You can sign up for the trial and cancel anytime. Visit the Calamari official website for more information regarding their software, features, plans, pricing and more.
You may also like:
- Locklizard Review | Online Document Rights Management (DRM) Security Tool
- How to Setup Google Tag Manager | Tag Management System of Your Site
- [Latest 2018] List of Top 9 Best WordPress Team Management Plugins
- SEOJet Review 2018: Best Link Management Software For Your SEO Needs
- Calamari also provides non-profit offer. Contact their support for more details
- Calamari supports annual billing
- Pricing based on number of employees
- Payment per functional module
- All features included in all plans
- You can upgrade your plan during the year
Conclusion: Calamari Review
Calamari has done fair justice to the scene of Human Resource and labor workforce management. It is very user friendly and meets all your specific needs. The software helps in time off tracking and attendance management.
Its powerful leave management and clock-in tools allow you to handle aspects like replacing employees, real-time notifications, real time employee communications and integration with other useful productivity apps very seamlessly.
If you are looking to switch from manual resource management to something more organized and quick, the Calamari is the best bet you have.