Looking for unbiased Cartflows review ? Is CartFlows one of the most worthwhile funnel builder?
In this CartFlows Review article I will talk about:
- A basic overview of CartFunnels
- Some of the best features of CartFunnels
- What does the Cartflows deal include?
- Is it worth the cost?
Table of Contents
CartFlows Review : What is CartFlows pro?
CartFlows is a robust solution for all users who aspire to get rid of recurring annual payments.
I’m a CartFlows user and hence, I’d recommend this if and if only you own a shopping platform not less than that of a mini-Amazon and if you’re having high conversion rates and formidable profit margin.
It was frustrating to sell my products through the inflexible WooCommerce interface and CartFlows helped me a lot in this matter. However, their pricing will help you only if you’re having a considerable profit margin and sales rate.
What Does CartFlows Include?
Cartflows includes the following features:
- You’ll be able to get rid of big-budget SaaS bills that had once appropriated almost half of my profit
- Ready-to-use and customizable templates for landing pages, checkout page, upsells/downsells, order bumps, and thank-you page.
- CartFlows work with most of the popular page builders viz.
- Divi Builder
- Thrive, Architect
- Beaver Builder and
- CartFlows ensures hassle-free checkout replacing complicated and frustrating checkout processes ultimately resulting in reduced cart abandonment.
- Laser-focused checkout option with only required fields. You needn’t frustrate your potential customers with backup email, phone number, address, etc.
- You’ll be able to add single-click order bumps which are perfect for selling complementary goods
- Unlimited upsells and downsells that enable you to create additional offers after the checkout process luring the customers to make more purchase
- Stellar one-to-one support
- 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
What is CartFlows ?
I suppose I should’ve told this in the beginning. Firstly, let me tell you what sales funnels. Sales funnels are a sequence of steps that a potential customer undergoes to buy your products from your website.
Starting from entering your website, your customers go through the checkout page, and they land upon a page showing upsells/downsells and order bumps.
Finally, after completing the checkout, they’ll end up in a dynamic thank-you page and CartFlows will aid you in creating these.
CartFlows is, therefore, a WordPress plugin to build sales funnels on integrating with WooCommerce. It simply means that you’ve to adhere to some prerequisites to use CartFlows. Firstly, you should have a WordPress site and secondly, you should have an active WooCommerce plugin.
Features : How do you use CartFlows?
- Track abandoned carts
- Powerful analytics that tracks sales rates and popular offers
- Pre-built templates for landing pages, checkout page, upsells, downsells, order bumps, and thank-you page.
- Easily add or rearrange the fields on the checkout page and hide what you don’t need
- Checkout page builder
- One-click upsells and down sells
- Order bumps
- Custom thank-you page
- One-column and two-column and two-step checkout
- A/B split testing
- Dynamic links
- Add countdown timers
- Facebook pixel integration
How to Build Sales Funnel With WordPress & Cartflows?
CartFlows offers you a free plan with the following features:
- Landing page templates
- Checkout page templates
- Thank-you page templates
- Custom checkout page
- Two-column checkout
- Dynamic links
- Facebook pixel integration
CartFlows also offers you three pro plans namely,
- $199 per year for a single site license
- $299-$349 per year for 30 sites license
- $999 for 30 sites lifetime license
CartFlows works with the following payment processors ensuring hassle-free payment:
- iDeal via Mollie
- Cash on Delivery
How to Upgrade to CartFlows Pro?
You’ve to follow the below-mentioned steps to upgrade to CartFlows:
- Firstly, you’ve to sign in to CartFlows account
- You’ve to go to ‘subscriptions’ and you’ll find the list of your active subscriptions.
- Finally, On clicking ‘view’ on the right of your desired subscription, you’ll find an option to ‘Upgrade to Lifetime’.
However, it’s noteworthy that you’ll be able to see the final price only on the checkout page. The annual subscription price of your current plan will be deducted from the lifetime upgrade price.
How To Install CartFlows ?
How to Activate the License of the CartFlows Pro on Multisite?
If you’re running a WordPress Multisite, CartFlows can be installed via network activate or manual activation, depending on whether you’re using the free or the Pro version.
CartFlows Pro can only be activated manually. This is done by logging in to the child site as a network admin and then activating the plugin.
- In the network admin dashboard, simply go to Plugins menu > Add New.
- Install the CartFlows plugin.
- In the Installing Plugin screen, click Return to Plugin Installer.
- Go to the site admin screen of the site where you want the plugin to get activated.
- Select CartFlows under Plugins.
- Click Activate.
- Provide the license for CartFlows Pro.
How to A/B Test the CartFlows Steps?
There are only four steps in which you can fully set up the Split testing and they are as follows
- Enable Split Testing for the CartFlows Step
- Create Step/Page variants
- Set the traffic for the variants
- Start Split Testing
Let’s seen them in the sequence
1. Enable Split Testing
Step 1: Go to CartFlows -> Flows -> your_flow
Step 2: Decide for which step you want to enable the Split testing and click on the side menu [ Add Three Dots icon if possible ] and click on the A/B test option
Step 3: Done. The Split Testing is enabled for the selected step.
Step 4: Click Update button to save the flow & setting.
2. Create Step/Page variants
After enabling the split testing you will get the two steps the one is Control Step & second is Variation Step.
To create a variation of the step is also very simple. You just need to clone the existing variation.
Note: You can use this control Step’s URL to share it with the ads on your social media platform or any advertising platform.
Below are the steps to create a new variation for the split testing.
Step 1: Click on the three dots button of the variation step of which you want to create a variation and select the Clone option from the menu.
Step 2: This will automatically create a new variation.
Done. The new step variation is created and you can design each of the step variations as per your need with your favourite page builder tool.
After creating and designing the variations of your split testing pages, you will need to set the traffic for the pages. Basically is a percentage for how much users your want to redirect to a particular page.
Lets see how to setup the Split Testing traffic for the steps.
3. Set the Traffic for the Variants.
Setting up the traffic is as easy as you can find in the CartFlows. Let’s see how?
Step 1: Click on the small cog icon ( Add the icon if possible ) to open a setting popup.
Step 2: Adjust the percentage and click the save button.
4. Start the Split Testing
Step 1: Click on the Start Split Testing button to go live with Split Testing.
Does CartFlows work with Shopify?
I Wish they were. CartFlows only works with WordPress right now and they dont have Shopify support now.
- The interface of CartFlows is completely responsive, so your web pages look great no matter what screen resolution you use.
Unmatched combination of ease and simplicity.
Very expensive for beginners
Enables you to grow your business, sell more and be more successful.
CartFlows Testimonials & Reviews:
FAQs Related To CartFlows Reviews:
🔥 Can I integrate CartFlows with Magneto or PinnacleCart?
Unfortunately, No. CartFlows is a WordPress plugin that works with WooCommerce.
✅ Does CartFlows have a refund policy?
Yes. Cartflows ensures you a thirty-day full money-back guarantee without appropriating any kind of cancellation charges.
👉 I’m not able to see the upgrade to lifetime option
It may be because your subscription has expired or you might’ve applied for a refund. However, please note that as of now, you’ll be able to upgrade to lifetime only if you’re subscribed to $299 (or $349) or $999 plan. It’s not available for $199 plan.
💼 Who Is CartFlows Created For?
CartFlows is designed for marketers and people who are in eCommerce. By using Carflows, they can make quick funnel pages and checkout pages.
🏆 What Can I Market With CartFlows?
Using Cartflows, you can sell anything from digital products to electronics, coaching services or subscriptions.
⚡ Does CartFlows Work With Shopify?
CartFlows doesn't work with Shopify. However, it will soon become part of it.
🔥 What Payment Does CartFlows Accept?
CartFlows various payment processors including PayPal, Stripe, Auth.net and Cash on Shipment for Upsells.
🔥What is CartFlows plugin?
The plugin enhances the checkout process by introducing high-converting landing pages that give you more selling possibilities. You'll be able to sell both digital and physical products, as well as create high-converting landing pages that entice potential members to join.
What is the best way to use CartFlows in WordPress?
Cartflows.zip should be placed in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Activate the plugin in WordPress by going to the Plugins menu. Make sure that caching is turned off on your checkout and thank you pages.
🔥How to Upgrade to CartFlows Pro Lifetime?
Log in to your CartFlows store account. From the Sidebar, select the Subscriptions option. A list of your active Subscriptions will appear. Now, on the banner, click the Upgrade to Lifetime option.
🔥What are the prerequisites for using CartFlows?
CartFlows is a WordPress plugin that uses WooCommerce for checkout. As a result, you'll require a hosting account that includes WordPress and WooCommerce.
🔥Is it possible for me to utilise CartFlows on my client's website?
Yes, you certainly can! That is, in fact, one of the key reasons they designed it.
Is it possible to pay for subscriptions with CartFlows?
🔥CartFlows integrates with WooCommerce's existing payment gateways and extensions. It's compatible with WooCommerce's official subscriptions extension.
🔥What are sales funnels and how do they work?
A sales funnel is the path that potential customers must take in order to buy your goods or services. To put it another way, it refers to the actions your visitors take to purchase what you have to offer.
🔥Who Is Behind CartFlows?
CartFlows was co-founded by Sujay Pawer of Brainstorm Force and Adam Preiser of WP Crafter. He's also the creator of the well-known Astra WordPress theme. It was intended to provide WordPress users with an integrated funnel solution.
🔥Is there a limit on how many funnels may be built?
No, you may create an unlimited number of funnels using CartFlows pro.
🔥Is CartFlows a stand-alone solution that doesn't require WordPress?
No, it's not true. CartFlows is a WordPress plugin that must be installed on a WordPress website.
CartFlows Video Tutorials: How To Use CartFlow? How do you use CartFlows?
CartFlows Upcoming Feature – Import / Export Your Flows, Steps, & Settings
How To Make Sales Funnels Using Divi Theme For WordPress
Make Money Online By Giving Stuff Away For Free – Turn Lead Magnets Into Cash With 1 Small Change
Introducing Field Control – Total Control Over The Checkout Fields For Your WordPress Funnel Builder
CartFlows Feature Update – Order Bump Locations, Facebook Pixel, And What We Are Working On
How To Add An Email Capture Step To Your Flow – Sales Funnel
How To Add Order Bump Locations To WooCommerce With CartFlows
- GrooveFunnels Review: The Ultimate Sales Funnel Builder
- 11+ Best Sales Funnel Software
- How To Build A Sales Funnel?
CartFlows Review 2023: Is It Worth Your Money?
In summary, the CartFlows is a perfect solution for all sellers who are looking forward to getting rid of recurring annual payments. With its user-friendly interface, CartFlows enable you to create conversion-optimized sales funnels and helps you to hold the interest of your customers and reinforce their buying decision throughout the checkout process.
As I’ve mentioned earlier, seven out of ten people who begin their checkout process, end up abandoning it mid-way. Considering this fact, CartFlows allows you to convert the entire checkout journey from an irksome ordeal to a pleasure trip.
Is Cartflows Legit ?
Hence, I strongly recommend you to Try CartFlows for yourself and you can see miracles.