In this CartFlows review, I look at one of the most popular WordPress funnel builders available and provide a complete overview of its key pros and cons. Is it right for your business? Let’s find out.
CartFlows is a robust solution for all users who aspire to get rid of recurring annual payments.
I’m a CartFlows user and hence, I’d recommend this if and if only you own a shopping platform not less than that of a mini-Amazon and if you’re having high conversion rates and formidable profit margins.
It was frustrating to sell my products through the inflexible WooCommerce interface and CartFlows helped me a lot in this matter. However, their pricing will help you only if you’re having a considerable profit margin and sales rate.
What Does CartFlows Include?
Cartflows include the following features:
- You’ll be able to get rid of big-budget SaaS bills that had once appropriated almost half of my profit
- Ready-to-use and customizable templates for landing pages, checkout page, upsells/downsells, order bumps, and thank-you pages.
- CartFlows work with most of the popular page builders viz.
- Divi Builder
- Thrive, Architect
- Beaver Builder and
- CartFlows ensures hassle-free checkout replacing complicated and frustrating checkout processes ultimately resulting in reduced cart abandonment.
- Laser-focused checkout option with only required fields. You needn’t frustrate your potential customers with backup email, phone number, address, etc.
- You’ll be able to add single-click order bumps which are perfect for selling complementary goods
- Unlimited upsells and downsells that enable you to create additional offers after the checkout process luring the customers to make more purchase
- Stellar one-to-one support
- 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
I suppose I should’ve told you this in the beginning. Firstly, let me tell you what sales funnels are. Sales funnels are a sequence of steps that a potential customer undergoes to buy your products from your website.
Starting from entering your website, your customers go through the checkout page, and they land upon a page showing upsells/downsells and order bumps.
Finally, after completing the checkout, they’ll end up on a dynamic thank-you page and CartFlows will aid you in creating these.
CartFlows is, therefore, a WordPress plugin to build sales funnels by integrating with WooCommerce. It simply means that you’ve to adhere to some prerequisites to use CartFlows. Firstly, you should have a WordPress site and secondly, you should have an active WooCommerce plugin.
Features: How Do You Use CartFlows?
- Track abandoned carts
- Powerful analytics that tracks sales rates and popular offers
- Pre-built templates for landing pages, checkout page, upsells, downsells, order bumps, and thank-you pages.
- Easily add or rearrange the fields on the checkout page and hide what you don’t need
- Checkout page builder
- One-click upsells and down sells
- Order bumps
- Custom thank-you page
- One-column and two-column and two-step checkout
- A/B split testing
- Dynamic links
- Add countdown timers
- Facebook pixel integration
CartFlows offers you a free plan with the following features:
- Landing page templates
- Checkout page templates
- Thank-you page templates
- Custom checkout page
- Two-column checkout
- Dynamic links
- Facebook pixel integration
CartFlows also offers you three pro plans namely,
- $199 per year for a single-site license
- $299-$349 per year for 30 sites license
- $999 for 30 sites lifetime license
CartFlows works with the following payment processors ensuring hassle-free payment:
- Ideal via Mollie
- Cash on Delivery
How To Upgrade To CartFlows Pro?
You’ve to follow the below-mentioned steps to upgrade to CartFlows:
- Firstly, you’ve to sign in to the CartFlows account
- You’ve to go to ‘subscriptions’ and you’ll find the list of your active subscriptions.
- Finally, On clicking ‘view’ on the right of your desired subscription, you’ll find an option to ‘Upgrade to Lifetime’.
However, it’s noteworthy that you’ll be able to see the final price only on the checkout page. The annual subscription price of your current plan will be deducted from the lifetime upgrade price.
How To Install CartFlows?
How to Activate the License of the CartFlows Pro on Multisite?
If you’re running a WordPress Multisite, CartFlows can be installed via network activation or manual activation, depending on whether you’re using the free or the Pro version.
CartFlows Pro can only be activated manually. This is done by logging in to the child site as a network admin and then activating the plugin.
- In the network admin dashboard, simply go to the Plugins menu > Add New.
- Install the CartFlows plugin.
- In the Installing Plugin screen, click Return to Plugin Installer.
- Go to the site admin screen of the site where you want the plugin to get activated.
- Select CartFlows under Plugins.
- Click Activate.
- Provide the license for CartFlows Pro.
How To A/B Test The CartFlows Steps?
There are only four steps in which you can fully set up the Split testing and they are as follows
- Enable Split Testing for the CartFlows Step
- Create Step/Page variants
- Set the traffic for the variants
- Start Split Testing
Let’s see them in the sequence
1. Enable Split Testing
Step 1: Go to CartFlows -> Flows -> your_flow
Step 2: Decide for which step you want to enable the Split testing and click on the side menu [ Add Three Dots icon if possible ] and click on the A/B test option
Step 3: Done. Split Testing is enabled for the selected step.
Step 4: Click the Update button to save the flow & settings.
2. Create Step/Page variants
After enabling the split testing you will get the two steps the one is Control Step & second is Variation Step.
Creating a variation of the step is also very simple. You just need to clone the existing variation.
Note: You can use this control Step’s URL to share it with the ads on your social media platform or any advertising platform.
Below are the steps to create a new variation for the split testing.
Step 1: Click on the three dots button of the variation step in which you want to create a variation and select the Clone option from the menu.
Step 2: This will automatically create a new variation.
Done. The new step variation is created and you can design each of the step variations as per your need with your favorite page builder tool.
After creating and designing the variations of your split testing pages, you will need to set the traffic for the pages. Basically is a percentage of how many users you want to redirect to a particular page.
Let’s see how to set up the Split Testing traffic for the steps.
3. Set the Traffic for the Variants.
Setting up the traffic is as easy as you can find in the CartFlows. Let’s see how?
Step 1: Click on the small cog icon ( Add the icon if possible ) to open a setting popup.
Step 2: Adjust the percentage and click the save button.
4. Start the Split Testing
Step 1: Click on the Start Split Testing button to go live with Split Testing.
Does CartFlows Work With Shopify?
I Wwish it work with Shopify. CartFlows only works with WordPress & WooCommerce right now and they don’t have Shopify support now.
CartFlows Testimonials & Reviews:
FAQs Related To CartFlows Review:
💼 Who Is CartFlows Created For?
CartFlows is designed for marketers and people who are in eCommerce. By using Carflows, they can make quick funnel pages and checkout pages.
⚡ Does CartFlows Work With Shopify?
CartFlows doesn't work with Shopify. However, it will soon become part of it.
🔥 Can I integrate CartFlows with Magneto or PinnacleCart?
Unfortunately, No. CartFlows is a WordPress plugin that works with WooCommerce.
🏆 What Can I Market With CartFlows?
Using Cartflows, you can sell anything from digital products to electronics, coaching services or subscriptions.
Quick Links :
- GrooveFunnels Review: The Ultimate Sales Funnel Builder
- Best Sales Funnel Software
- How To Build A Sales Funnel?
Conclusion: CartFlows Review 2024
As a passionate CartFlows user, I can say it’s a game-changer for WordPress and WooCommerce flexibility.
WooCommerce’s checkout flow modification is limited, making websites seem the same. CartFlows lets you be creative and create sales funnels to stand out.
CartFlows’ smooth connection with WordPress website builders is a highlight. Drag-and-drop feature lets you create beautiful, high-converting sales funnels without learning a new tool. It’s a robust sales funnel builder.
CartFlows has great sales funnel designs. These templates let you start funnel creation straight now. It saves time and lets me adapt templates for my brand and goals.
CartFlows offers pre- and post-purchase optimization tools. CartFlows helps me improve customer experience and sales by streamlining checkout and improving conversions.
CartFlows’ extensive WooCommerce integration stands out. It combines with WooCommerce for a seamless consumer experience. CartFlows checkout flows reduce distractions and offer a smooth experience, increasing conversions.
CartFlows allows you to recoup lost income by targeting cart abandoners. It maximizes consumer transactions by integrating discounts, upsells, downsells, and order bumps straight into checkout.
CartFlows boosts your WooCommerce store with its strong sales funnel builder. It makes developing successful and attractive sales funnels easy with its straightforward modification tools, built-in templates, extensive WooCommerce connection, and optimization capabilities. CartFlows improves eCommerce and conversions.