In this article, I’ll talk about CartFlows Review. Is CartFlows one of the most worthwhile funnel builder?
I believe that it’s worthy to be read and you’ll find the information provided true to the core as it’s nothing but a liberal sprinkling my personal experience.
Are you fed up with lower conversion rates and finally decided to choose CartFlows but confused on which plan to opt for? Then you’re in the very right place.
Give it a read and in the end, you’ll be able to decide on CartFlows in sync with your preferences and business requirements.
From initially three sales, CartFlows helped me to grow my sales to thousands and lakhs and hence, I’m surprisingly familiar with its features and I’ve arranged it in an easily understandable, structured format for you.
This article will clear all your doubts and will help you in making a final choice.
In this article we will talk about:
- A basic overview of CartFunnels
- Some of the best features of CartFunnels
- What does the Cartflows deal include?
- Is it worth the cost?
CartFlows is a robust solution for all users who aspire to get rid of recurring annual payments.
I’m a CartFlows user and hence, I’d recommend this if and if only you own a shopping platform not less than that of a mini-Amazon and if you’re having high conversion rates and formidable profit margin.
It was frustrating to sell my products through the inflexible WooCommerce interface and CartFlows helped me a lot in this matter. However, their pricing will help you only if you’re having a considerable profit margin and sales rate.
Check our CartFlows Review in detail and see if it’s worth pricing.
What Does CartFlows Include?
Cartflows includes the following features:
- You’ll be able to get rid of big-budget SaaS bills that had once appropriated almost half of my profit
- Ready-to-use and customizable templates for landing pages, checkout page, upsells/downsells, order bumps, and thank-you page.
- CartFlows work with most of the popular page builders viz.
- Divi Builder
- Thrive, Architect
- Beaver Builder and
- CartFlows ensures hassle-free checkout replacing complicated and frustrating checkout processes ultimately resulting in reduced cart abandonment.
- Laser-focused checkout option with only required fields. You needn’t frustrate your potential customers with backup email, phone number, address, etc.
- You’ll be able to add single-click order bumps which are perfect for selling complementary goods
- Unlimited upsells and downsells that enable you to create additional offers after the checkout process luring the customers to make more purchase
- Stellar one-to-one support
- 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
What is CartFlows ?
I suppose I should’ve told this in the beginning. Firstly, let me tell you what sales funnels. Sales funnels are a sequence of steps that a potential customer undergoes to buy your products from your website.
Starting from entering your website, your customers go through the checkout page, and they land upon a page showing upsells/downsells and order bumps.
Finally, after completing the checkout, they’ll end up in a dynamic thank-you page and CartFlows will aid you in creating these.
CartFlows is, therefore, a WordPress plugin to build sales funnels on integrating with WooCommerce. It simply means that you’ve to adhere to some prerequisites to use CartFlows. Firstly, you should have a WordPress site and secondly, you should have an active WooCommerce plugin.
- Track abandoned carts
- Powerful analytics that tracks sales rates and popular offers
- Pre-built templates for landing pages, checkout page, upsells, downsells, order bumps, and thank-you page.
- Easily add or rearrange the fields on the checkout page and hide what you don’t need
- Checkout page builder
- One-click upsells and down sells
- Order bumps
- Custom thank-you page
- One-column and two-column and two-step checkout
- A/B split testing
- Dynamic links
- Add countdown timers
- Facebook pixel integration
CartFlows offers you a free plan with the following features:
- Landing page templates
- Checkout page templates
- Thank-you page templates
- Custom checkout page
- Two-column checkout
- Dynamic links
- Facebook pixel integration
CartFlows also offers you three pro plans namely,
- $199 per year for a single site license
- $299-$349 per year for 30 sites license
- $999 for 30 sites lifetime license
CartFlows works with the following payment processors ensuring hassle-free payment:
- iDeal via Mollie
- Cash on Delivery
How to Upgrade to CartFlows Pro?
You’ve to follow the below-mentioned steps to upgrade to CartFlows:
- Firstly, you’ve to sign in to CartFlows account
- You’ve to go to ‘subscriptions’ and you’ll find the list of your active subscriptions.
- Finally, On clicking ‘view’ on the right of your desired subscription, you’ll find an option to ‘Upgrade to Lifetime’.
However, it’s noteworthy that you’ll be able to see the final price only on the checkout page. The annual subscription price of your current plan will be deducted from the lifetime upgrade price.
CartFlows Alternatives & Competitors 2021
CartFlows offer many amazing features including Templates, Drag & Drop Builder, etc. However, if you are still looking for some alternative of Cartflows then check out the below list of best CartFlows alternatives.
Cartflows vs Samcart
CartFlows attempts to take care of this gigantic issue and lets WordPress clients have all the usefulness to fabricate a total deals channel as great as possible form with facilitated devices like ClickFunnels and Kartra.
Savvy funnels is a truly remarkable element in CartFlows that will help in expanding the transformation paces of your funnels.
In a regular deals funnels client venture, the funnels begin with a request page and afterwards to a progression of upsell and downsell pages. What happens is, contingent upon the decision of the client in every one of these upsell or down-sell pages, the following stage goes to a similar page which will be the ensuing upsell page.
With shrewd pipes, each time a client chooses an alternative in an upsell and downsell arrangement, they can be coordinated to various upsell pages dependent on their answer. This empowers building interesting channel ways for various clients dependent on their excursion in the funnels.
One of the truly solid marks of CartFlows. Every one of the layouts look current, responsive, and totally exquisite. The originator of Astra WordPress subject was engaged with the advancement of CartFlows and it flaunts in the nature of formats.
Every one of the formats are flawlessly coordinated under various classifications like greeting pages, checkout pages, upsell pages, downsell pages, and thank you pages to make the choice simpler while building the channels.
The layouts accessible from SamCart is one of the more well-known highlights. You have your decision of void Layouts a library of premade formats.
The vacant format comprises average-looking plans that are set up to suit diverse truck plans. They are 8 void designs to browse:
- Blocky — A straightforward plan with on the highest point of the page Contact data, in the center request synopsis, and at the base installment techniques.
- Startup — A more current design of the Blocky layout and with the installment strategies in the page.
- Launchpad — Another variation of the Startup layout.
- Gas pedal — Two-section design with request data on the left and item information on the right.
- Multi-Step — Breaks down the business page into different advances (Contact Information, Order Details, and Confirmation)
- Popup Template — Take orders from another site and make a popup request.
- Full Width — Exactly what the name infers, a full-width design which is extraordinary for versatile requesting.
- Two Column — Similar to the Accelerator design, yet the requested data is on the correct side. The substance is on the left section.
Drag & Drop Builder
SamCart’s visual editorial manager has numerous alternatives to make your request page look the best and increment transformations utilizing different special strategies.
Cartflows vs Clickfunnels
Confused between Cartflow and Clickfunnels? let’s discuss some key features of these two tools so that you can make a good decision.
Pages & Flows
The main activity after the modules are introduced is to add the items by means of woo-commerce. Recall that a different item must be set up for each progression in the stream.
For instance, if your channel comprises of the fundamental item, an upsell and a downsell, three items need to set up inside Woocommerce.
At that point, simply import the total channel from any of the accessible formats. Regularly the greater part of the formats accompany the presentation page, checkout page, upsell, and downsell pages.
In this way, when you alter the pages according to however you would prefer with your substance, the channel with every one of the pages could be ready for action in no time.
The first activity after the modules are introduced is to add the items by means of woo-commerce. Recollect that a different item must be set up for each progression in the stream. For instance, if your pipe comprises of the principal item, an upsell and a downsell, three items need to set up inside woocommerce.
At that point, simply import the total pipe from any of the accessible formats. Normally the majority of the formats accompany the presentation page, checkout page, upsell, and down-sell pages.
In this manner, when you alter the pages according to however you would prefer with your substance, the pipe with every one of the pages could be fully operational right away.
Smart funnels are a truly interesting component in CartFlows that will help in expanding the transformation paces of your funnels.
In a regular deals channel client venture, the pipe begins with a request page and afterward to a progression of upselling and downsell pages. What happens is, contingent upon the decision of the client in every one of these upsell or downsell pages, the following stage goes to a similar page which will be the ensuing upsell page.
With savvy funnels, each time a client chooses an alternative in an upsell and downsell succession, they can be coordinated to various upsell pages dependent on their answer. This empowers building interesting funnels ways for various clients dependent on their excursion in the funnels.
ClickFunnels Founder, Russell Brunson, initially made a ton of his cash selling information items and online courses.
It appears to be that now ClickFunnels is attempting to push the “Netflix” model with FunnelFlix yet with information items, which as I would see it is diverting and confounding when you’re simply attempting to utilize the product for your advertising.
There’s some acceptable substance in there, yet it’s simply to an extreme and you need to burrow through a great deal of cushion to get something significant. So for this ClickFunnels survey, we totally skipped covering FunnelFlix since we’re zeroing in on the actual product.
This is presumably ClickFunnels’ principle include, so I needed to give exceptional thoughtfulness regarding it.
Truth be told, I think an enormous piece of why I gave ClickFunnels a high evaluating has to do with it being a truly strong greeting page builders.
ClickFunnels distances itself from page building programming and publicizes its channel approach, however honestly, I use it for the most part for this greeting page builders.
CartFlows Testimonials & Reviews:
FAQs Related To CartFlows Review:
🔥 Can I integrate CartFlows with Magneto or PinnacleCart?
Unfortunately, No. CartFlows is a WordPress plugin that works with WooCommerce.
✅ Does CartFlows have a refund policy?
Yes. Cartflows ensures you a thirty-day full money-back guarantee without appropriating any kind of cancellation charges.
👉 I’m not able to see the upgrade to lifetime option
It may be because your subscription has expired or you might’ve applied for a refund. However, please note that as of now, you’ll be able to upgrade to lifetime only if you’re subscribed to $299 (or $349) or $999 plan. It’s not available for $199 plan.
💼 Who Is CartFlows Created For?
CartFlows is designed for marketers and people who are in eCommerce. By using Carflows, they can make quick funnel pages and checkout pages.
🏆 What Can I Market With CartFlows?
Using Cartflows, you can sell anything from digital products to electronics, coaching services or subscriptions.
⚡ Does CartFlows Work With Shopify?
CartFlows doesn't work with Shopify. However, it will soon become part of it.
🔥 What Payment Does CartFlows Accept?
CartFlows various payment processors including PayPal, Stripe, Auth.net and Cash on Shipment for Upsells.
- GrooveFunnels Review: The Ultimate Sales Funnel Builder
- 11+ Best Sales Funnel Software
- How To Build A Sales Funnel?
CartFlows Review 2021: Is It Worth Your Money?
In summary, the CartFlows is a perfect solution for all sellers who are looking forward to getting rid of recurring annual payments. With its user-friendly interface, CartFlows enable you to create conversion-optimized sales funnels and helps you to hold the interest of your customers and reinforce their buying decision throughout the checkout process.
As I’ve mentioned earlier, seven out of ten people who begin their checkout process, end up abandoning it mid-way. Considering this fact, CartFlows allows you to convert the entire checkout journey from an irksome ordeal to a pleasure trip.
Hence, I strongly recommend you to Try CartFlows for yourself and you can see miracles.