If you’re a business owner, you know how important it is to protect your website from cyber threats. And if you’re not a business owner, you should still be aware of the dangers that lurk online – after all, anyone can become a victim of cybercrime.
That’s why ClickCease offers affordable protection plans for businesses and individuals alike. With our 24/7 monitoring and remediation services, you can rest assured that your website is safe and sound. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to learn more about our pricing plans!
Table of Contents
What is ClickCease ?
ClickCease is a click fraud prevention service that helps protect your Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns from fake clicks and impressions.
Their solution features constant campaign monitoring, automated real-time IP and user blocking, site recorder, custom detection rules, and detailed reports. If you have any questions or need help with something in your account, ClickCease offers 24/7 support that is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
- Know more about ClickCease here
With 2M+ protected campaigns, ClickCease has a plan for every account size, choose the one that fits you best
ClickCease offers two undertaking evaluating plans, each contrasting as for the offered highlights and costs. Here are the subtle elements for each arrangement:
Basic – $15/month
- 14-day free preliminary
- Email notices
- 24/7 checking
- Real-time detailing
- Up to 1000 advertisement clicks
- Unlimited number of site visits
- Online bolster
Standard – $50/month
- 7-day free preliminary
- All the highlights of Basic arrangement
- Automatic hindering of IPs
- Tracking of discussions
- Automated discount claims
- Up to 5000 ticks
- IP extents’ square
- Advanced Reports
- Device identification
- Campaign level blocking
Why Should You Use ClickCease?
There are a number of reasons why you should use ClickCease to protect your Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns:
1. Constant campaign monitoring – ClickCease monitors your campaigns constantly for any suspicious activity, so you can rest assured that your campaigns are safe.
2. Automated real-time IP and user blocking – ClickCease automatically blocks any IP addresses or users that are suspected of click fraud, so you don’t have to worry about any malicious activity.
3. Site recorder – The site recorder allows you to see exactly what traffic is coming to your site from your Ads campaigns, so you can identify and block any suspicious activity.
4. Custom detection rules – You can create custom detection rules to specifically target any type of click fraud that you’re concerned about.
5. Detailed reports – ClickCease provides detailed reports on all activity in your Ads campaigns, so you can see exactly what’s happening and take appropriate action.
ClickCease Customer Reviews & Testimonials
DETECT AND REACT TO CORRECT INFORMATION
The detection algorithms are incredibly advanced. Being able to control traffic at the click of a mouse is super useful. We needed accurate analytics regarding ad response, but with bots so prevalent it was almost impossible to get an accurate picture. ClickCease gave us this information and further allowed us to control/report on a variety of factors. Keyword and placement analytics helped us tailor our advertising for a better response which was immediately visible as effective. I haven’t run into anything I disliked about ClickCease. We had a need and they filled it to a T.
Joshua Dreyfus, Application Support Engineer
Love how simple it is to use, and the way it works in the background without me having to even think about it! If you’re looking for an effortless way to defeat false clicks, ClickCease is the way to go. Really effective where it matters most.
Head of Marketing
Using ClickCease was more beneficial then I expected and I was able to see and realize the savings in real-time and provide my clients more protection in the age of more fraud online.
- [Updated] List of Best Trust Badges To Increase Conversions by 200%
- How To Improve the Security of WooCommerce Store
- WordPress Security & 20 Ways to Keep your WordPress Blog Safe
- Locklizard Review | Online Document Rights Management (DRM) Security Tool
Conclusion : ClickCease Pricing 2022
ClickCease offers a 14-day trial for $1, so you can test it out before committing to a full month. If you decide that ClickCease is not for you, they offer a no-questions-asked 100% money-back guarantee.
You really have nothing to lose by trying it out. Have you ever struggled with Google AdWords prices? What solutions have you tried in the past? Let us know in the comments below.