Are you looking for a comprehensive list of Best ClickMagick Alternatives 2023, Don’t Worry, I got you covered.
Ad Tracking tools are certainly one of the best Internet marketing tools at the present time and no doubt, you would need them at some point.
If you are running some ads and it doesn’t bring quality ads, then certainly it is of no use to run these ads. For this business, ClickMagick is one of the best tracking tools that I have seen so far, and no doubt it excels in our needs.
I shared a review of ClickMagick a few days back about why it is the best in the business. Let me give a brief about the ClickMagick Ad tracker. If you have a detailed review of it, you can read that in my other blog post.
Our Recommended ClickMagick Alternatives:
With ClickMeter you can track and optimize all your marketing at one place. ClickMeter comes with Profit-boosting Features that you can't get with any other tools.
Adsbridge is an ultimate affiliate marketing platform to manage and optimize all ad campaigns. Launch winning ad campaigns and maximize your revenue with Adsbridge
Track, Analize and Optimize All Your Traffic Sources and Affiliate Networks in One Place. With Voluum Get Advanced Reporting & Automatic A/B Testing for Your Campaigns.
5 Best ClickMagick Alternatives 2023
I have shared the five best ClickMagick alternatives with you and what makes them different from then ClickMagick.
Here’s the list:
ClickMeter, as said is one of the best alternatives for the ClickMagick. The perk of having the ClickMeter is that it sends the traffic to targeted landing pages. You can actually figure out how many people visited a certain page on your site. Check our detailed ClickMagick Review here.
Within a single dashboard, you can check for broken links, click fraud, blacklists, and high latency. You can also download the reports to send it your client or the team whenever needed.
As said, the ClickMeter has got 100s of features with almost a number of features of the same kind. You can target the audience according to the country, language, device type, and various kinds of filters that create the better choice for the audience.
Let’s have a quick look at the features of the ClickMeter:
- The user-friendly dashboard makes it quite easy for users to track and optimize the ads. No codes or technical knowledge is required for this purpose. Thus, you can easily set up the marketing campaigns and proceed without much effort into it.
- The campaign monitoring makes it easy for the affiliates and publishers to decide which campaign is useful and is able to bring better conversion to you. This way, you can focus only on the campaigns that are bringing the conversions and are good for your business.
- The click fraud feature just like the ClickMagick ensures that only legal clicks are monitored and tracked. No fraudulent clicks are counted in the tracking.
- Link Cloaking is done within the URL encryption and using the customized page titles.
- ClickMeter also offers an integration system with various tools to make tracking easier. It does so by using the developer tools like API. This way, you can connect the platforms or any apps to ClickMeter. The API system integrates with the tools like Adwords, UTM tracking code, Chrome, Shopify, Magento, WordPress, and also Firefox.
- Track the entire funnel using the product IDs. You can track and convert the ads using the product IDs, conversion values, and SSL.
- The platform also promises 99.999% Uptime with multiple global data centers. The data centers are hosted on Amazon Web Services to keep up the tracking and ensure 99.99% uptime.
Here are some reasons to use ClickMeter:
- Track views, clicks, and conversions in one place
- Attract visitors for massive conversions
- See all your broken links
- You have access to fraudulent clicks.
- See all your latencies and blacklists
Though the plans are cheaper and reasonable, they do have certain limits as compared to the other trackers. So, if you are looking for something big or on a large-scale, then you have to either opt for a better plan or the other link tracker.
AdsBridge is an intelligent ad-tracking platform and traffic distribution system. It can actually do a huge range of other things that will help to keep all your decision-making information together in one place. Along with the basic tracking features, AdsBridge provides advanced functionality like auto-optimization, multi-access option, LP builder, and more that can boost your campaign performance and make tracking effective.
The system’s key benefits are:
- totally cloud-hosted solution
- tracking & advanced TDS
- dedicated support team
- affordable pricing plans
- works best for scaling
Along with its vast options and nicely designed interface, you will definitely appreciate the easy process of setting up that saves time and turns your day-to-day work into a piece of cake. No matter if you are a newbie in the business or an experienced affiliate marketer, AdsBridge is a tracking platform that will come in handy!
These are some of the reasons for using Adsbridge:
- You can easily track all your sales funnels, be it PPC or affiliate promotions
- Allows geographic targeting
- Allows you to perform a mobile optimization
- You can easily add retargeting to any link.
- Protection against fraud 24/7
- Monitor links 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to monitor and monitor the performance of your link.
- Excellent speed and precision for delivering relevant data
You need to register at AdsBridge, then go to User Menu – Subscriptions – Change plan (upgrade)
Under each UPGRADE button, you’ll see the little blue text Use promo code. Also pay attention that you can choose what exact plan you’d like to purchase, Monthly or Annual.
Choose your plan according to your need:
You will see the discount appear for the first month of upgrading Adsbridge:
Pricing: Adsbridge Discount Coupon
After registration, each user gets a 14-day free trial and 50,000 visits with no over limit. Plus, you can test a landing page editor and create 3 landing pages for your campaigns.
Once your Basic plan runs out, you can choose a suitable subscription for your business. And if you feel like this platform meets your entire requirement, you can subscribe to an annual plan which eventually will save you 15% in a year and leave you out of the worries about auto-renewal or prolongation.
Voluum is much like ClickMagick as both of them are cloud-based apps. It tracks every link passing through. This tracker has got certain unique features that can prove to be great for you.
There’s no doubt that Voluum is a serious player when it comes to tracking the performance of advertising campaigns. Its users generate over $1.5 billion of revenue annually, which pretty much speaks for itself.
Smoothly working granular reports, post-install analytics, and flexible campaign setup makes A/B testing and optimizing media buying for a lifetime value just a matter of a few minutes of work.
The platform works in a SaaS model, which is a strong advantage over using your own tracking solutions. You can work on your campaigns on the go, as the data is stored in the cloud and can be reached via an app hosted both on the App Store and the Google Play Store. Plus, you can always scale up or scale down, depending on your performance. There are plenty of pricing plans to suit your exact needs.
- Instant reports are generated within seconds irrespective of the traffic volume.
- SSL support for the custom domains is available in the Voluum. You can buy the certificate from the company. Also, in case of the server timeout in one location, the server may redirect you to the other server location in the real time.
- Create your own templates to track the link. There are different styles of templates for different types of links so that you can build the links manually.
- This tracking tool has a great API that allows the data to pull even faster.
- They have more than 20 different native ad exchanges integrated. It saves time, for one thing, and for another, your reach can be increased big time without much effort.
- It has limited link cloaking when compared to the ClickMagick but yes the split testing is more useful in the case of Voluum.
These are some of the reasons why you should use Voluum:
- Excellent reporting tools, regardless of the type of traffic your site generates
- It gives you up to 30 data points for better tracking
- Supports cost models for CPC, CPM, CPA, and RevShare.
- It gives you SSL access for better security
While ClickMagick allows the use of cloaking and link rotators to a greater extent, the vacuum is more limited. You can implement split tests, but they are much more limited than the Full Rotation scripts used by ClickMagick. On the other hand, Voluum has a free API that controls it through third-party scripts and extensions.
If you do not want something to happen, you can write a script for it. They even have an “automatic learning algorithm” that lets you automatically optimize your ads, though I’m skeptical of who made such claims lately. Machine learning is still in its infancy, so it’s hard to trust too much.
When it comes to the pricing, I must say that Voluum is too high in the pricing plan and if you have got a better pocket, then certainly it is the best.
When I hear LinkTrackr, the first word that comes to my mind is link cloaking. LinkTrackr is the best link cloaking and tracking tool if counted in combination.
Its amazing split features help to share the traffic between two pages by splitting the links. This way, you can figure out which part of the link brings more traffic to you.
- You can add your own customized domain that looks better and more professional.
- Create ads and track your links in the banner, ads, emails, ad swaps, and blog posts. You can insert these links almost anywhere.
- Tracks the ads with the PPC system as well as the other advertising systems. Also, you can centralize the tracking for the Facebook Ads
- It also keeps track of the multiple sales and leads through the entire funnel even if you have got multiple domains.
- Just like ClickMagick, it installs the pixel tracking code on your site so that you can track the conversions from your blog, affiliate networks, and anywhere.
- Lastly, it gives Postback tracking which means serverless as well as cookieless tracking.
- The tool also cloaks the links for your WordPress site.
Here are some reasons to use LinkTrack:
- You can track an unlimited number of clicks and links for all premium accounts
- You can track all types of links, including tracking ads, clicks, and impressions.
- You can use your own domain name to easily follow the links.
- Real-time access to reports that give you real-time tracking information
For additional features, the $ 19 package offers 500 links, 50,000 clicks, and the same features as the previous package. It also benefits from conversion tracking, which is essential to most of you. In addition, the monthly fee of $ 39 with 1,000 links and 100,000 clicks per month as well as split-testing as a feature. The first-level plan costs € 69 a month and requires you to reach 5,000 links and half a million clicks.
It’s interesting to know that LinkTrackr (and in this case ClickMagick) does not allow traffic from automated browsing, wholesale sites, banner exchanges, mass transit sites like AdFly, and other sources of mass traffic.
Attempting to analyze traffic from these sites generally results in poor performance. Traffic is usually garbage and monitoring costs a lot of server resources. If you trust these traffic sources, start with better sources. Second, you have to use a different follow-up.
LinkTrackr also gives a 30-day free trial and you can, later on, upgrade and downgrade the plans anytime you want.
Improvely is in the market since 2009 and has been used by major companies. It is a perfect combination of click fraud monitoring and conversion tracking software. Now, it is basically the white hat version of all of the above-listed tracking tools.
- It can easily integrate and work with major networks such as Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Taboola, and various others.
- The unique feature is that it creates the customer’s profile and can tell you how many times he actually visited or clicked the ad or your site.
- Similarly, you can test the traffic for the Landing pages by dividing the links. Test each part of the landing page and see what brings more traffic.
- Get the reports ready in one place- be it the SEO, social media, paid campaigns, keywords, or any.
Here are some of the reasons to use Improvely:
- You can better integrate the tracking software into any website or shopping cart and easily track all your clicks.
- You can also track sales in different currencies and recalculate them in a given currency.
- It also provides fraud protection to protect your website and affiliate campaigns from fraudulent transactions.
Improvely offers a 14-day free trial which is fair enough to check the conversions.
The four plans for Improvely are:
- Freelancer: $29/month
- Startup: $79/month
- Small Agency: $149/month
- Large Agency: $299/month
- You earn a lot of money and sales if you know how your audience or your visitors behave. The only way to find this out is to follow the links to see the number of clicks generated and the number of conversions in progress.
- You can easily increase website conversion rates by following each link you use (whether for social media campaigns, SEO, or PPC campaigns).
- The following links give you an idea of what type of content is best for you.
- The following links give you an overview of what really works and what does not, so you can make the appropriate changes.
- You lose lots of useful information if you do not follow their links, be it for affiliate campaigns, sponsored links, etc.
- You’ll never learn about conversion tracking, detailed impression statistics, clicks, click-through rates, user behavior, and more. If you do not follow your links.
FAQS On ClickMagick Alternatives
Is Clickmagic free?
Free for 14 days
Why use ClickMagick?
If you want your firm to expand rapidly, precise tracking is essential, whether or not you use paid advertising. ClickMagick's real-time analytics and statistics, comprehensive tracking, and precise attribution of traffic sources are unmatched. That way, you can quit doing what isn't helping and double down on what is.
Where do I find my invoices for ClickMeter?
At the upper right corner of your dashboard, under Billing History, you can discover your bills.
- Best Facebook Ads Spy Tools
- Anstrex Push Notifications Ads Review
- AdPlexity Review
- Voluum Coupon Code
Conclusion: ClickMagick Alternatives 2023
Frankly, it is too hard to decide the best ClickMagick alternatives out of the 5 listed above. Probably, it depends on your needs and the budget.
Here is my verdict about the best ClickMagick alternatives.
If you’re looking for an advanced link-tracking platform, Voluum has what you need. You can afford a lot of things.
ClickMeter is a great all-in-one solution for managing your links if you’re on a tight budget.
If you want to avoid wasting money on fraudulent clicks, it’s best to use a tracking platform that puts that concern front and center, that is Improvely.
That settles it. Tell us about the link tracking service you use or intend to use.