Do you want to try ConvertKit for free? You’ve arrived at the right post.
To start your 14-day free trial, click here (No credit card required)
Email is, without a doubt, the present and future of online marketing.
Email marketing has the highest return on investment and continues to be the most profitable.
On average, you get $40 for every dollar you spend on email marketing. That is why you should not overlook the importance of creating and maintaining an email list.
You’ll need a powerful email marketing platform to establish and grow your list. We’ve used a lot of email marketing tools over the years, and we know ConvertKit is the best bang for your dollars.
- Also, Read – ConvertKit Coupon Code
Table of Contents
How do I start a free ConvertKit trial?
Here’s a quick instruction on how to activate the ConvertKit trial and gain 14 days of free access to their platform.
Step 1: Go to this link to access the ConvertKit homepage and Pricing page.
Step 2: Go to their Pricing page and scroll down to their “Complete” package, which includes a free trial.
Step 3: You’ll be prompted to establish a ConvertKit account in order to begin your 14-day free trial. When you’re finished, you’ll be given quick access to a 14-day free trial of ConvertKit.
- Also, Read – Drip Vs ConvertKit
ConvertKit Pros & Cons
- Offers a free plan that can help you establish a list of 1,000 members (they recently introduced their free plan)
- Anyone who wishes to switch from another email marketing platform can get a FREE migration from ConvertKit.
- With their in-built landing page builder, you can easily create landing pages.
- Visual automation funnels are provided to assist you in understanding your subscriber or customer journey.
- It’s a subscription-based email platform (which means you won’t be charged for duplicate subscribers).
- There are numerous connectors available, including Shopify, Stripe, Teachable, and others.
- It has amazing reporting capabilities and allows you to keep track of everything.
- Tags and segments can help you manage your email list more efficiently.
- Even with their free subscription, you may construct an unlimited number of landing pages and forms.
- ConvertKit does not provide any attractive email templates, hence their email templates are really basic.
- Their premium plans begin at $29 per month (for 1k subscribers) this is a little costly
ConvertKit Pricing Plans
ConvertKit has two pricing options.
– Free ConvertKit Account (free for up to 1k subscribers but with limited features)
– Complete Plan
- For up to 1,000 subscribers, the price is $29 per month
- For up to 3,000 members, the price is $49 per month
- For up to 5,000 subscribers, the price is $79 per month
- Up to 8,000 subscribers for $99 per month
- For up to 10,000 subscribers, $119 per month
It also rises in proportion to the quantity of your email list.
- Also, Read – Cart2Cart Review
Final thoughts: Get Started with ConvertKit 14-day free trial
For online creators such as bloggers, ConvertKit is an effective email marketing tool.
If you’re seeking an easy-to-use but effective email program, ConvertKit is a must-try.
Have any further questions about ConvertKit’s free trial? Please let us know in the comments section.