What is the ultimate goal of a Business? To generate revenue. Right?
But, Sales isn’t the first step in marketing. First, you need to create awareness about a particular product or service and follow a few more steps to makes the sales happen. The framework for creating this strategy is known as ‘Funnel’.
It is highly important to choose the right tool to build your ‘Funnel’.
In this blog, we have reviews the most famous and highly recommended Funnel Builders, i.e., Convertri & Clickfunnels. If we look from the bird’s eye view, both the tools are very different from one another but do the same job.
Creating the right sales funnel can help you convert your users and visitors into conversions.Convertri & Clickfunnels
Convertri & Clickfunnels both are priced differently with many different features.
Let’s start with knowing about Sales Funnel.
What is Sales Funnel?
Sales Funnel is basically a Sales Strategy where you take your audience through a well-planned journey of your brand. Sales funnel basically starts with ‘Awareness’ and pauses at ‘Sales’. And then continue to ‘Re-Sale’. It is basically a cycle.
Sales funnel’s framework and model differs from one business to another. One of the most commonly used funnels is Awareness, Interest, Evaluation, Decision, Purchase, Re-evaluation, Repurchase.
Let me elaborate on the General Funnel Module:
- Awareness: Awareness is basically the first step to starting your campaign. It is a process through which people get to know about your business or brand. You can create Campaigns using social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or you can use Google Ads or Email Marketing, etc, to let people know about your brand.
- Interest: Interest is basically when your potential customer shows interest in your brand, and engages with your content.
For instance, they can follow you on social media handles, replies to your mail, subscribe to your YouTube channel, or visit your website.
- Evaluation: At this stage, you evaluate how many people you’re targeting and how many people are interacting with your brand, based on this you strategize your further plan.
- Decision: Once you evaluate the list, you decide to t=segment audience and target them differently like you can make a sales call or offer them a discount.
- Purchase: This is the most important step when your potential customer finally converts into a customer and makes a purchase decision.
- Re-Evaluation: Once the customer makes the purchase, you need to evaluate the customer behavior and retarget them accordingly.
- Repurchase: The customer who purchased once and is retargeted should come back and repurchase.
When we talk about the role of marketing in sales funnel, let me tell you it’s really crucial. Along with creating a funnel, it is highly important to use the right marketing channels. Make sure you choose the right platform to create ads and a good ad copy and ad creative will do wonders.
Various tools & platforms are involved for the success of a Sales Funnel.
Importance of Building Sales Funnel
In simple words, Sales Funnel is a customer’s buying. From not knowing the product/ brand to finally making a purchase decision and sometimes even making multiple purchases from the same seller.
It is highly essential for making sales.
Once you finish creating a sales funnel the next step involves the right marketing and tracking performance of the ads. Your ads and promotions help you in conversion.
Keeping an eye on your performance is highly important to understand the areas of improvement in your ads or sales funnel. Sales funnel helps you gain your customers and potential customer’s trust and build credibility if you’re positioning your brand right.
Once people start knowing your brand, you manage to gain their trust the chances of sales and conversion increases.
Highlight your USPs & make your ads as personalized as possible it will increase the sales. Every business has its strength & weakness
When I first got introduced to creating funnels, “Clickfunnels” was the tool I was recommended to use for creating a funnel.
Clickfunnels is one of the oldest and most trusted brands when it comes to building funnels. It is highly recommended for making sales funnels.
Clickfunnels is the most recommended tool because its interface is user friendly which makes it easy to understand which makes the process easy especially for the first time users, it also offers drag & drop feature and you can make your funnel as long as you want, there’s no limit.
Clickfunnels also offers 125 template designs, you can choose which best suits your sales funnel plan. You are allowed to save your favourite funnel for future use.
Clickfunnels has proven to be an effective medium to generate conversions.
Key features & Benefits: Convertri vs Clickfunnels
- Integrations: Clickfunnel allows API Integrations which allows you to integrate auto-email responders, the gateway of payment, etc.
You can also integrate WordPress, Hubspot, CRMs, MailChimp, and other third-party tools and platforms.
- Mobile-Friendly Landing pages: Until I used other Landing Page builders I faced a big bounce rate because of one reason, ‘The page was not mobile optimized’. Once I switched to Clickfunnels I saw an increase in conversion.
Having mobile-optimized landing pages are highly important for conversions.
- A/B Split Testing: This feature allows you to duplicate the page, make changes in the page and run the campaign you can easily monitor which page is performing better and then know which elements are performing well.
- Drag & Drop Feature: You can make landing easily by using Clickfunnel’s Drag & drop feature. You don’t need to have any coding knowledge or training to use Clickfunnels.
- List of Tools which Integrates with Clickfunnels:
We cannot deny the fact having integration permission of our favorite tools is highly important to make the work easy.
- Kajabi: You can use Kajabi to integrate your products to Clickfunnels, you can even integrate membership offer through this
- Salesforce: Salesforce is a CRM website
- Twilio: You can use this tool to automate SMS. You can send personalized SMS by this tool
- Stripe Payment/ PayPal: You can integrate your payment gateway
- YouZign: Using this tool you can host custom images and you can also publish those images on Clickfunnels
- Warrior Plus: You can integrate Warrior Plus to sell products through Clickfunnels
- Disc Delivery: It helps you to automate order fulfillment post when someone places an order
There are some more tools on the list which include VWO Engage, Shopify, Slybroadcast, Shipstation, Zapier, Zendirect, etc.
Pricing Convertri vs Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels offers 2 Pricing plans, features offered in both the plans are different. It offers a 14 days trial period for both the plans.
Let’s talk about the first plan, which costs you $97/ Month. It supports landing page traffic up to 20,000 per month, 20 funnels a month, 100 landing pages, etc. It supports email integration and A/B testing.
The rest of Clickfunnel’s features which include, Hubspot, email integration, WordPress integration, Gateway of payment and all the other features, etc, remain the same.
This plan comes with some limitations but supports all the features.
Let’s know the second plan, i.e. Etison Suite Plan which costs $297/ Month. It allows you to create unlimited landing pages, supports unlimited visitors, and allows you to create unlimited funnels.
It supports email integration, WordPress integration, Gateway of payment, and all the other features, etc.
You can choose the package which best suits your sales funnel plans and strategies.
Are you wondering, “Why the pricing of plan 1 & plan 2 are poles apart?”. Well, simply because plan 2 does not keep you under any boundaries. You can create as many funnels as you want, there is no limitation. If you have a team then the latter is the perfect plan for you.
The best thing I truly liked about Clickfunnels is, despite having a number limitation on the first plan they offer all the key features without any limitation on both the plans. You won’t miss out on any feature or function even if you take the first plan.
But, I believe Clickfunnel could have also offered a mid-price between plan 1 & plan 2 with some more landing pages, traffic and funnels, and the same features.
Pros & Cons of Convertri vs Clickfunnels
Pros of Clickfunnels:
- Easy to use
- Conversion tracker
- You can share & import funnels
- A/B Testing for funnel
Cons of Clickfunnels:
- Pricing: Even the basic plan isn’t much affordable
- Setting up funnels can get tricky sometimes
Let’s talk about our next tool in the list, i.e., Convertri
Convertri is also a Funnel building tool, which is much similar to Clickfunnels if we focus on its core features.
Convertri is a new tool but its interface is a little better than Clickfunnels.
The features which Convertri offers include Building Landing Pages, A/B Split testing, Ready to use landing page templates for creating landing pages.
Convertri’s pricing is much more affordable than Clickfunnels, we will discuss it further in the blog.
One of the biggest advantages of Convertri is the loading time of the page. When you create a landing page on Convertri the loading time is lesser than other tools which increases the chance of a conversion.
One of the biggest reasons for the high bounce rate is the loading speed.
- Key features of Convertri
- Easy to use: This is one of the biggest advantages of Convertri, it has ready to use templates and the ‘Drag & Drop’ feature which makes the landing page creation much easy.
- Mobile Optimised Landing pages: One of the most important factors which play a crucial role in the conversion is, whether the page is mobile optimized.
Because many a time when we run an ad on social media platforms and people mostly visit the page from their phone.
So for conversion, it is highly important to have a Mobile Optimised Page.
In Convertri with a click, you can make the page mobile optimized.
- Pop-up Creation: You can create some beautiful pop-ups using Convertri.
Convertri has a layering system which allows you to have control on the pop-up design.
This is an additional advantage with Convertri.
- A/B Split Testing: A/B Split testing is a way to test 2 different variations of the landing page by making a duplicate of the original page by changing the elements.
It can help you understand which page is performing better and which elements are highly important for your campaign and then you can continue running ads on the best performing landing page.
List of tools you can integrate with Convertri:
- MailChimp: You can integrate your MailChimp account and automate the mails.
- Drip: Drip is basically a CRM platform. You can Integrate Drip if you want.
- Keep: You can integrate Keep, which is also a CRM platform.
- ActiveCampaign: ActiveCampaign is also an Email Marketing tool, you can integrate ActiveCampaign and automate mails
- Stripe & PayPal: You can integrate your gateway of payment
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit is also an Email Marketing tool, you can integrate that as well
- AWeber: You can integrate your AWeber account which is also an Email marketing tool.
- WebinarJam: You can host Webinars using this tool
Pricing of Convertri vs Clickfunnels?
Basically, Convertri offers 3 pricing plans. To name them, Standard Plan, Pro Plan & Agency Plan.
The first plan i.e, Standard Plan costs you $53/ Month. The key features it includes are you can build 50 funnels, 500 landing pages, 45 landing page templates, A/B Split testing, Custom Domains, SSL.
With this plan, you are allowed to have 25,000 impressions per month.
Moving on to the next plan, i.e., Pro Plan, it costs you $58/ Month. The key features this plan offers are, 250 funnels, 2500 landing pages A/B Split testing, Custom Domains, SSL, Dynamic Text Replacement, Page importer, etc.
It allows you to have 1,00,000 impressions per month.
Now, let’s talk about the last plan i.e., Agency Package. Just as the name suggests it’s for Agency/ Big businesses.
This plan lets you create 1000 funnels, 10,000 landing pages and 4,00,000 impressions per month.
It allows you to have 25 sub-accounts.
With annual plans, you get 24% discount on all the plans.
Pros & Cons Of Convertri vs Clickfunnels?
Pros of Convertri:
- Easy to use
- A/B Split testing which allows you to test the right elements for your campaign
Cons of Convertri:
- Limit in traffic, funnel creation & landing page creation in all the packages and there is no custom package available
- No in-built membership option
Convertri vs Clickfunnels: Testimonials
- Kartra vs Kajabi Comparison (Pros & Cons Listed)
- Teachable Vs Udemy: Detailed Comparison (With Pros & Cons)
- Kajabi Review Really Worth The Hype? (Pros & Cons)
- ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages : Comparison (Pros & Cons)
- ClickFunnels Review: Does it Really Improve CTA and CTR?
Conclusion: Convertri vs Clickfunnels Comparison 2020 | Should You Go For It?
And now, we are at the end of the blog.
Are you wondering, “Which is better? Clickfunnels or Convertri?”
Well, the answer is a bit tricky.
Maybe by looking at the pricing, you must be feeling Convertri is much affordable and better. But, when we decide to choose product pricing isn’t the only factor that matters. Right?
Both the tools are user-friendly, easy to use. Both offers drag & drop feature which makes your work simple.
If you want simply a funnel builder tool then I would highly recommend you Clickfunnels.
In case if you are a small business or a freelancer then I would advise you to go for Convertri’s Pro Plan.
And if you are a big business then I am sure you can afford to invest in Clickfunnel’s plan.
The right tool is the greatest investment for a business.