If you create content for marketing purposes, adding visuals will make it a lot more engaging and informative. Why? Our brain processes images about 60 thousand times faster than text, and that means that visual information has better chances to grab your potential or current customers’ attention.
Have your social media campaigns ever gone away? Well, maybe you just haven’t made sufficient efforts to prepare the right visuals for them?
Obviously, being on a tight budget and lacking time is reason enough to ignore the visual part – if you cannot afford to hire a professional visual designer. However, there is a simple solution to this problem.
So, stop worrying and start using Crello instead.
Well, Crello is your simple solution for creating stunning visuals for social media, blogs, presentations, cards, eBooks and printed materials.
You can use their templates, (created by professional graphic designers who follow the latest trends).
In this post, we have featured Crello Review 2021 that includes all the detailed insights about its features, pricing and more. Let’s get started here.
Crello Review 2021: Is It Worth Your Money?
Crello offers you over 12 thousand static and almost three thousand animated designs in 40 different formats. A variety of objects, shapes, backgrounds, effects, and fonts are also at your disposal.
In Crello, you can also download animated videos in MP4 format that you can use for creating animated ads, social media posts, cards, YouTube intros, and outros. It sounds pretty cool, right?
With this Crello animation tool, you can add animated objects to any static photo or image within minutes. After all, Crello’s icing lies in its ability to animate designs and bring them to life.
This software is also equipped with built-in photo editing tools, such as Filters, Crop, Layers and Transparency, and Blur.
Most importantly, Crello offers a wide range of free templates, photos, and objects, and its PRO account does not cost much. This makes it a very useful tool for anyone who wants to create pro-looking images, but has no relevant education and not familiar with sophisticated graphic design software.
What does Crello actually give to you?
- Full HD animations, Facebook video covers, animated social media posts, and Instagram Stories
- More than 12 thousand static templates and almost 3 thousand animated templates
- The possibility to create eBooks
- The right dimensions for creating social media, website graphics and selected printed materials
- The possibility to upload your own files and fonts to combine them with different static and animated objects
- A place to keep your projects in separate folders for free
- A video library.
Why Choose Crello?
Crello is definitely a fast and easy solution for creating your visual content. You just have to come up with the idea you want to be delivered, choose the necessary format, and customize it according to your needs. You can create designs in Crello very fast and in a stress-free way, even if you do not anything about graphic design.
With this amazing tool, you can:
- Prepare animated or static social media ads – for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms
- Quickly design graphics for your blog
- Create visually appealing email headers
- Prepare graphics for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter accounts.
- Create posters, flyers, presentations, postcards and business cards.
- Modify pictures with a set of visual effects.
- Create video designs in three formats and download them able Facebook cover videos in mp4 format.
Additionally, you can upgrade your account to the PRO for only $9.99 a month or $8.30 a month if you buy a yearly subscription. The PRO account gives you a full access to the animation and Instagram story maker, as well as a lot of cool templates.
Conclusion: Crello Review 2021
Visuals are important and effective for your business, right? So why not to make the most out of them? Create visual content people would love to see, and Crello will help you with that.
We hope this post suits your purpose well. Do tell us which is your all-time favorite graphic designing tool right in the comment section below. Feel free share this post on all trending social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.