Are you curious to make your presence in the field of IT infrastructure that supports transformation in cloud, IoT, Smart Cities and across the Zettabyte economy? Well, DCD has got the best solution for it. DCD brings you the next IT event ‘DCD London’ to explore the IT infrastructure in EU data centres.
Why Should You Attend DCD London?
Date- 5-6 November 2018
DCD>London event to discuss the dynamic European IT infrastructure landscape on 5-6 November at Old Billingsgate in London. TheDCD in London event will return to Old Billingsgate in 2018, to address the major themes which are transforming the data centre industry across Europe.
This year’s conference will cover the digital transformation of industries and technologies such as the cloud, blockchain, AI and robotics. Other major themes will include how the industry is approaching energy efficiency
measures, extending the lifecycle of legacy data centres, and the hybrid IT landscape which combines on-premise, colo and cloud.
“We are excited to be back in 2018 with brand new industry partnerships and formats, ensuring we cover the latest themes and help connect buyers, sellers, consultants and industry experts throughout the two days,” said George
Rockett, CEO and co-founder of DatacenterDynamics.
He also added that “From Brexit, and the new demand for edge solutions, to advancing automation technologies and the growing focus on renewables, disruption is hitting every layer of the industry creating new opportunities for industry stakeholders”.
- DCD’s global content partner Uptime Institute will provide original content and expert speakers, in a mini-track covering hybrid IT, climate resiliency, software-defined power and other industry trends.
- The Infrastructure Masons industry group will also host a series of discussions and a workshop during the two-day event.
- The event will introduce Hosted Roundtables: hour-long discussions on critical industry issues for small focused peer groups.
- Other interactive elements tested in 2017, will return in London, including the VIP Executive Club, Speed Networking and one-to-one meetings.
- The event will be joined by industry heavyweights Schneider Electric, Eaton, Rittal, Systemair, Deutsche Bank, IBM, EdgeConneX, Keppel, Google, Equinix and many more.
Join DCD> London Now
If you would like to get involved in the DCD>London conference or exhibition, which takes place on November 5-6 at Old Billingsgate, London, Register here: www.dcd.events/conferences/london