Now it often gets hard to find such expired domains on the internet and hence I bring to you a new and effective software which can help you with this task. This software is known as “Domain Hunter Gatherer ”. So in this tutorial I am gonna do detailed Domain Hunter Gatherer Review and why this tool great for finding expired domains.
Domain Hunter Gatherer: Detailed Review 2021
Domain Hunter Gatherer is an ”Expired Domain Scraper/Crawler” software designed specifically to helps Internet Marketers to efficiently and quickly track down or rather “Hunt” for expired and drop domains, that have been left unused and un-renewed by its owners.
Registering an expired or drop domain and then building a website on that domain often attracts backlinks. The owners can also update and customize their website and generate a community or a brand.
You can use Domain Hunter Gatherer to crawl multiple domain auction sites. The software will easily help you monitor many different domain exchanges so you can pick in the latest and greatest expired and dropped domains.
Domain Hunter Gatherer also helps you to crawl Web 2.0 sites. Many Web 2.0 platforms allow customers to re-register or claim unused and abandoned Web 2.0 accounts because a number of people who build up nice looking and highly reputable Web 2.0 pages end up abandoning them.
Domain Hunter Gatherer will easily help you find these accounts and filter them by niche and then redirect their links to your target sites.
Domain Hunter Gatherer: Tools
Here is a quick list down of the 10 best tools of Domain Hunter Gatherer, so that you can know what makes this software one of the best in its field.
- Expired Domain Auction Scraper
- Expired Domain Website Crawler
- Expired Web 2.0 Finder
- Expired Domain Keyword Crawler
- Reverse Crawling Scraper
- Automated SEO matric results (FREE Moz, Majestic and Social signals)
- Easy TLD Filtration
- Reliable Expired Domain Spam Checker
- Unlimited Threads
- Dom Recovery
Domain Hunter Gatherer: Specialties
Now let us get into the specialties of Domain Hunter Gatherer so that you know why you should try it out.
- Very quick and easy setup.
- Find domains from a keyword or a website.
- Search through thousands of domains from just seconds of work.
- Find unlimited high PR domains.
- Build your own network of websites.
- Easy going and effective tools to help you dominate the niche you want.
How You Can Find Expired Domains With Domain Hunter Gatherer:
Domain Hunter Gatherer gives you 5 different ways to find expired domains. First, let’s take a look at the Expired Domain Hunter tool.
Hunt for Keywords:
Click on the 1st option hunt for keywords. Put some of your keywords related to your niche. You’ll get a list of sites with links that are currently ranking for the keywords.
To find expired domains, click on ‘Expired Domain Hunter’ and select ‘Hunt from Keywords’.
In the search keyword bar, enter your keywords separated by commas. Domain Hunter Gatherer goes to Google and finds out the best niche-related keywords.
It extracts the websites that are currently ranked for that keyword and then searches them for links to expired domains.
Once you enter your keywords, click on ‘Search’.
A popup will appear to confirm if your list of keywords is correctly formed. Click on ‘Yes’.
You’re done. Now, this tool starts searching for best-matched domains.
As you can see in the image above. There’s a huge list of expired domains ranking for the keywords we have searched for.
Hunt From Websites:
The 2nd option to find expired domains is through the hunt for websites. Enter a website to get all expired domains that are linking back to that website you submitted. For example, you can collect all expired domains with links from key authority sites like Forbes, inc, entrepreneur, and more.
Reverse Hunt Domains:
The 3rd option is by reverse hunting domains. Put a domain and you’ll get all backlinks related to that particular domain. The software will scan all those backlinks and spy on the expired ones. It’s a super speedy way to find backlinks of your competitors as well.
Domain Auction Hunter:
The fourth option is to find expired domains through domain auction hunter. Auction hunters often have to spend a lot of time looking for the perfect auction site that will offer exactly what they are looking for.
Domain Auction Hunter allows you to view statistics for any domain from all auction sites in one place. This will save you a lot of time and effort and will help you find the site you want. This also helps reduce the chances of buying the wrong website for your business.
Web 2.0 Hunter:
Domain Hunter Gatherer also comes with a great option to find expired Web 2.0 sites. Just enter your keyword and this tool will find relevant expired domains from 20 different web 2.0 platforms.
You can use this tool to find out potential websites that may interest you. You can also find out if the site gets indexed by the search engines or not. You can also view a range of tweets, Facebook posts, likes, comments, and other social media activities. An additional feature to find domains is through searching by domain quality.
Extra Features for Professional Plan Users
There are additional features that you can access to make your research easier when you sign up for the Domain Hunter Gatherer Professional Plan. These functions are DomDetailer, DomRecovery, and Easy Expired Domains.
DomRecovery allows you to restore the appearance of the domain before you log out of Wayback Machine. Save all captured content including themes and styles.
This can be a huge time saver when you’re working on setting up your own private blogging network. You don’t have to spend hours recreating what you think your website might have looked like.
This is the main interface of the DomRecovery tool.
Here are the settings for DomRecovery. You need to put the URL of the website you want to recover.
When you choose to recover a snapshot, you will have the option to scrape Wayback Machine from a specific snapshot or for the entire website.
The next step will ask you where you want all files to be saved.
This is an optional step after which you can start recovering the chosen website. This tool comes separately at $97, but in Domain Hunter Gatherer Professional plan you get it for free.
Plans and Pricing
Domain Hunter Gatherer offers you 3 different plans to choose from. Each of these plans is priced differently and has a different set of features.
- Specially designed for Ad-Supported Domain Auction Hunting
- Compare Domains from all auction sites
- Get Age, DA, CF/TF, Backlinks and more
- Over 35+ quality metrics
- Great video guides
- Totally free
Price: $17 per month
- Specially designed for Expired Web 2.0 hunting
- Includes all features of “Free” version
- Registered unlimited accounts for free
- Enter keywords and hit “Search”
- Multi-threaded for better speed
- 30 day money back guarantee
Price: $87 per month
- Includes all features of “Free” and “Premium” version as well as Expired Domain Mining
- Quality “Aged” domains for $10 or less
- Crawl authority websites
- Search for niche related expired domains
- Reverse crawl websites
- Unique Domain spam check server
- Crawl millions of pages daily
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Moz and Majestic stat checking (50k per month)
- Access to Dom Recovery (Worth $97)
- Exclusive access to easy expired domains worth $47 per month (New)
The DHG Professional plan also offers a free trial version as well, so that you can try it out to decide if the plan is worth your money or not. Visit the DHG official website www.domainhuntergatherer.com to learn more about their services, plans, prices, features, etc.
- This 26 Yrs Old Sold $5.1 Million in Domains in His First 12 Months as a Broker
- How to Sell Domains Fast: A Comprehensive Way to Online Income
- Interview of Mike Mann Who Owns SEO.com: Why Domaining is Lucrative Business
What’s good about DHG?
Here are a list of advantages that make Domain Hunter Gatherer a must use software for anyone who’s looking for effective ways of finding expired domains, etc.
- Loads of settings, getting started was fast and easy. In just a few clicks, the app was installed and I was up and running with my first “hunt”.
- You will get to access a bunch of other tools like Dom Recovery bundled in with the Professional Plan.
- DHG also has a pretty unique feature using which you can even specify blocked words, based on which a website should not be crawled.
- DHG offers users the ability to search through thousands of high PR and well reputable domains.
- Outstanding and prompt customer support.
What’s bad about DHG?
Though the DHG software is great and does score well in a number of useful areas, it, however, does fail to deliver at some considerable ones as well.
- DHG did definitely find quite a good amount of domains, but I, however, some of the domains did not have good backlinks which were quite a little disappointing.
- You would definitely need to run a separate Windows VPS for using this software efficiently. The program is quite a resource hog, which is not something to be pleased about.
- One very important thing that I didn’t realize while purchasing the software is that if you do not want to get blocked by websites, you will need to use a bunch reliable of proxies. However, they do provide great discounts on proxies and you can get some good deals from here: https://domainhuntergatherer.com/private-proxy-deals.php
Image Credit: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/75/85/9475854ed259f57de3f18e1df9ddc031.jpg
You can also check out Domain Hunter Gatherer Black Friday Sale
Conclusion: Domain Hunter Gatherer Review 2021
Altogether I would simply like to conclude this article by saying that Domain Hunter Gatherer is indeed a very promising idea in itself as expired domains, drop domains and aged domains do tend to add very significant value to your backlink building efforts. Full points to that!
The tools and features offered in the various plans are also very unique for any software of this kind in the market right now.
However, while the software scores considerable in many of the pros I mentioned earlier, it does lose out on quite a few important ones as well, especially the point regarding purchasing proxies.
So all in all, the software is a good one to go for, but it still requires improvements in some areas to make it the “WOW” software.