Google Play Store is implied for the Android platform and to use it, anybody should hold either an Android phone or tablet. It was the situation before, however now, to use the Google Play Store App, one need not really have an Android phone.
You are not required to spend your bucks to purchase an Android cell phone. On the off chance that you have windows OS PC or PC, at that point it is more than adequate. Google Play Store for Windows PC provides you with indistinguishable features from like your Android cell phone.
Thusly, you will get everything on a greater screen at your solace level in your home. Here in this article, Google Play Store for Windows PC XP/7/8/8.1/10, you will be given with various strategies for using the Play Store on the windows PC. The list demonstrates the immediate strategy for downloading the Play Store for the Windows PC to using the third-party software.
Methods to Download Google Play Store for Windows PC
Method 1: Google Play Store for Windows PC Download Using Chrome Web Store
One of the direct methods to download the Google Play Store for Windows PC is by getting the Chrome web extension. Play Store is accessible in the Web Store. The Chrome Web Store is the Google’s online store that has the web applications for Google Chrome or Google Apps. Like the Android App Store, Chrome Web Store has all the applications for the Windows PC. With a couple of snaps, any PC user can do every one of the things as like the cell phone. You can directly follow the steps from given below.
- Open your Chrome Web Browser on your Windows PC. On the address bar type in as “Google Play Store Chrome web extension” and press enter to begin the search. A rundown of the considerable number of sites and related websites will be shown.
- Click on the official link to the Chrome web augmentation that guides you to the Google Play Store.
- Google Play Store’s Chrome web expansion page will be shown. On the upper right corner, you will discover the Add to Chrome button, tap on it. Now a pop-up appears requesting you to Add App to add the Play Store to the chrome as an extension.
4. Now you could discover the Play Store as an extension besides your address bar. You can even check it by going to Customize and Control Google Chrome – > More Tools – > Extensions. You can discover Google Play Store installed.
5. Now tap on the Play Store symbol, and it will guide you to the online web store. You could browse the extensive variety of sections.
6. You can choose from the list of applications and use it on your Windows PC.
Method 2: Google Play Store for Windows PC Download Using Android Emulator
Download Google Play Store to use it on the Windows PC by means of installing third-party Android emulator or App Player. Applications created for Android platform can’t keep running on different platforms like windows. Emulators become possibly the most important factor amid these circumstances. A windows PC can get all the Android applications with the assistance of Android emulator. It goes about as a scaffold between the PC and Android software. Android emulators accessible in the store are in number and BlueStacks is the best of all. To get the Google Play Store for Windows PC XP/7/8/8.1/10, you have to download the BlueStacks application player first. Follow the steps given below to use Google Play Store on the windows pc.
- Download the BlueStacks from its official website.
- Wait for the emulator to complete its download procedure. You will see a little pop up showing Extracting. Hold up till it gets finished.
3. Now BlueStacks will open up with a pop up Welcome to BlueStacks alongside a “>” image. Tap on it to continue further.
4.The following window requests that you sign into your Google account. Sign in with the Google account to use the BlueStacks.
5. After joining using the Google account, Google Play Store will be installed default. You can go to the My Apps – > System application – > Google Play.
6. Browse for the applications, recreations, books, and film. Tap on the application to install it and use it through BlueStacks.
Method 3: Google Play Store for Windows PC Download Using Android Runtime for Chrome (ARC)
Google Play Store could be used as a part of the Windows PC by means of Android Runtime for Chrome (ARC). It is similarity layer and sandboxing innovation that can run the Android applications in the work area and PCs a segregated situation. It enables the Android applications to keep running at close local paces. ARChon Custom Runtime has outlined authoritatively for the Chrome OS. To introduce and work with the ARChon Custom Runtime you require Chrome 37+. Note that ARC will supplant the default official runtime segment.
2. Now extract the downloaded document.
3. On your Chrome, Go to Menu – > More Tools – > Extensions.
4. You can check the Developer mode in the upper right.
5. Check “Load unloaded expansion.”
6. Select the record containing the ARChon runtime you extracted before.
7. The ARChon runtime will now keep running as an extension in the Chrome software.
- MoboRobo: Powerful Desktop Manager For Android
- Top 10 Best Android Browser to Enhance Your Web Browsing
- Free Funniest Android Apps 2018: You Should Not Miss
- [Updated] List Of Top 10 Best Offline Games For Android 2018
EndNote: Google Play Store for Windows PC
As Chrome can’t stack the Apk records straightforwardly, you should download the Android App you need to keep running from an outside website. There are Softwares in the stores that can transform your Apk documents into Chrome loadable Apk records. You can attempt Chrome APK Packager to change them.
if you really enjoyed this post please share this post to your friends so they learn something new and grow in digital marketing. Your valuable comments are oxygen for me.
SHARING IS ♥️