Windows 10 is Microsoft’s newest operating system, released on July 29, 2015.
Unlike with previous versions of Windows, a legitimate copy of Windows 10 is available for download directly from Microsoft in ISO format.
Those, as well as the tool Microsoft provides for downloading Windows 10, gives you a chance to update the PC you’re on to Windows 10, set up a flash drive with Windows 10 install files, or copy the Windows 10 setup files to a DVD disk.
Where Can I Download Windows 10?
The only legal and legitimate way to download Windows 10 is through Microsoft’s authentic Windows 10 download page:
- Download Windows 10 from Microsoft.com.
- Choose the Download tool now button.
- Once downloaded, run the MediaCreationTool.exe file.
The Windows 10 installation wizard is pretty self-explanatory, so you should have no trouble deciding what to do next, but here’s more helpful if you need it:
Download Windows 10 ISO Image
- From the Windows 10 Setup program’s opening screen, read through the license terms and then accept them with the Accept button.
- Choose to Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC and tap or click next.
- On the next screen, choose the Language, Edition, and Architecture you want the ISO image for.
If you’re going to be using Windows 10 on the same computer that’s running Windows 10 Setup, you can use the default options that pertain to that specific computer. Otherwise, uncheck the Use the recommended options for this PC, and afterward edit those options yourself.
For most users, Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro is the way to go for the Edition. The N editions are designed for some special European economic zones.
For Architecture, choosing both is probably the smartest way to go so that you can install Windows 10 on either a 32-bit or a 64-bit computer.
Choose Next when you’re finished deciding.
- On the media select screen, choose ISO file, followed by Next.
- Choose where to have the Windows 10 ISO image to save and afterward tap or click Save to promptly begin the download.
- Once downloaded, you’ll have a legitimate and full form of Windows 10 in ISO format. You would then be able to burn that ISO image to a disk to install later or use it straightforwardly with your virtual machine software in case you’re going that course.
You could likewise burn that ISO image to a USB, however doing that using the software’s built-in tool (below) will be easier.
Purchasing Windows 10 is the best way to get a legitimate product key. Windows 10 Pro is accessible straightforwardly from Microsoft, however, Amazon offers duplicates as well. Windows 10 Home is a similar deal: direct from Microsoft or via Amazon are best.
- Make Money Through Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
- iTunes Affiliate Program: How to Earn Money With This Affiliate Program
- How to Make Money With Amazon Affiliate Program: Step By Step Guide 
Download Windows 10 to a Flash Drive
In the event that you’d rather avoid the ISO part of the Windows 10 download and get those Windows 10 installation bits right onto a flash drive that is easy to do with Microsoft’s tool also.
- Follow the steps above for the ISO image up to the Choose which media to use the screen, and this time, pick USB drive.
- Choose a connected flash drive (that has more than 4 GB of storage) from the list on the next screen and then tap or click next. If there’s nothing listed, attach a flash drive and try again.
- Be sure to select the correct flash drive if you have multiples plugged in. Installing Windows 10 on the removable drive will delete all the current records on that drive.
- Wait while the download is finished and after that follow the rest of the directions.
This is much easier than doing the ISO to USB part yourself.
Don’t Download Windows 10 from another Website
Microsoft offers such a simple to use and legitimate source for Windows 10, so kindly don’t download it somewhere else.
Indeed, it may entice to download a hacked form of Windows 10 that promotes no requirement for a product key, yet with the delight of using a Windows 10 download like that comes the genuine danger of getting something you weren’t anticipating.
- [Latest 2018] List of Best Cloud Backup For Windows
- Download Whatsapp for PC/Laptop Free: Windows 7/XP/8.1/Mac
- List of Top 5 Best Cheap VPNs for Windows: Top Ratings Updated 2018
- How to Build a Travel Business Website Using WordPress – In-depth Guide
Summary: Download Windows 10
Prior to Windows 10’s public release, it was available as a Technical Preview, which was completely free and didn’t require that you own a previous version of Windows.
The Windows 10 Technical Preview program is finished, implying that you’ll need a past variant of Windows as of now to get it for free, or you’ll have to purchase a new copy. Now with this guide, you are able to Download Windows 10 for free from official Microsoft store. I hope this post suits your purpose well. Don’t forget to share this post on all trending social media platform.