Hey, Guys This side Saurabh Choudhary on Jitendra Vaswani’s blog, I am sharing my experience about Earnest Epps Course Review, Earnest Epps Ecommerce is a high ticket drop shipping course. Should you really join Earnest Epps for high ticket Dropshipping or not?
Earnest is a full-time drop shipping coach who started his own journey in this field and earned tremendous profits through his secret strategies and sales and marketing tactics.
Check out my review about Earnest Epps Ecom Dropshipping Course Review :
Note : I will recommend the best alternatives for Earnest Epps as this course is very expensive for many people.
Check out more interviews of digital marketing experts here : https://www.bloggersideas.com/category/interviews/
1) What is the best dropshipping course for beginners?
eCom Elites (Best For Beginners & Affordable Dropshipping Course)
Is eCom elites legit?
The course is cheap. It teaches a lot of information about e-commerce and it has a lot of value for the price. This is one of the best courses if you are new to e-commerce.
Said to be one of the most famous courses for learning drop shipping. The course is like any other drop shipping course with all the basic tips and tricks but what makes a difference is the added examples, learning from real-life examples is a great way to learn.
The course has 9 video modules and each module focuses on a particular aspect of dropshipping. This course is a little more detailed than the two previous ones as not only beginners but even people with knowledge about dropshipping can benefit from it.
Module 1- Introduction
The concept of eCommerce and dropshipping is thoroughly explained. This introduction is a boon to the beginners as a thorough explanation of the whole concept gives you a clear idea of what you can expect from this field and how the whole give and take works.
Module -2 Set up your own Shopify store
This module is particularly about Shopify and how you can set up your store. But one thing that I like about it is even small features on Shopify are taken into consideration. So basically Franklin grabs your hand takes you through the whole process while explaining things like how you can set up a theme for your store and how you can reduce your Shopping Cart abandonments and bulk ordering etc.
Module 3- Product sourcing and research
If you want to open a store it is necessary to have a trusted source. So this module particularly stresses on finding your trusted set of suppliers, you will find a lot of tips for the same in this module. And it’s not only about suppliers but products as well. So before choosing a product, you must do good research for the same. So Franklin also teaches you the right way of researching for a product and on what basis should you determine the price of your product.
This module is all about marketing and how you can increase the traffic in your store. All kinds of platforms are covered in this module so instead of focussing just on Google ads or Facebook ads, every media platform is explained. This is a great module as Franklin opens a lot of doors for us and doesn’t stick to only one that he has used or advocates.
Module-5- Email Marketing
A whole module just for email marketing! Guys this is super, as campaigning on social media platforms is different than you will rarely come across a module dedicated to just emails.
Module 6- Chatbots
Another amazing module, chat service is a great way to support your customers and it’s not only customer support you can also check up on your customers and recommend them some products or encourage them to complete a purchase. So here you will learn to set up a Chatbot which will contribute greatly to your sales.
Module-7 – Sales funnels
In this module, you will learn the basics about sales funnels and how they work. And you will also get great tips to enhance your sales funnels.
As the module is named this module contains all the bonus material to make your store a successful one. It also contains some previous Q and As sessions.
Know the course author
Franklin Hatchet is one more famous personality in the field of dropshipping. He has tried affiliate marketing and dropshipping. He made a lot of money online and wanted to share his experience and knowledge with other people to help them excel at it, so he, later on, decided to design a course.
- Standard-$197– with all the above-mentioned features
- Ultimate-$297– with extra added features like Funnels academy, complete 7 figures Funnel.
There is only one thing that I would say, go for this course, totally worth the
Two sides of the same coin (Pros and cons)
- Easy and understandable explanation.
- Short and crisp content, no beating around the bush.
- All dropshipping methods are covered.
- Worth your time and money
- Detailed course.
- All the marketing techniques shown can be a little expensive.
- Too much information can turn out too much for you.
- And the low course fee can attract a crowd of money crunchers which can harm the group dynamic.
So to sum it up I strongly recommend this course and if you are trying to venture into this field this is the kind of course that you should go for, totally worth the money and extremely helpful course with an amazing coach.
2) 10 Dropshipping Strategies (Udemy)–
This course is a lot stronger in the supplier side of dropshipping. If you need further information about Alibaba or Oberlo, this course delves into those platforms.
Who is behind this course ?
Adam has been running e-commerce ventures since he was just 15 years old. With 7 years of experience, and now 22 as an E-Commerce industry professional on Dropshipping with over £8000 in 8 weeks without having any inventory at all from eBay…
He’s not only done this for himself but also achieved multiple six figure valuations within three months time by launching a new website through Shopify that already generated more than 1000 pounds per day after 3 weeks!
The Topics and Areas Covered in this Course include:
- Niche, Product and Theme Research and Selection, using cutting-edge tools
- Secret Extensions to get Cashback automatically on Domain Names – meaning minimal Start-Up costs!
- Access to an awesome Shopify 14 Day Free Trial
- Registering and Linking a Domain Name to Shopify
- Full coverage of Shopify Settings (Payments, Shipping, Checkout etc)
- How to Add ALL of the necessary Pages to your Website
- How to Create a Professional Navigation Bar
- Getting a Business Email Address and Linking it to your Website
- Adding an App that Allows you to Import 1000’s of Products in just a few Clicks
- Setting up Collections, Product Pages and also some basic tips for Shopify SEO
- Shopify Theme Editing, including Walkthroughs of useful HTML and CSS Edits
- Editing the Store Language Settings – Something most people completely ignore!
- Free Resources for Creating Graphics and Branding
- Setting up and Linking Social Media Fan Pages and Accounts to Shopify
- Top Tips and Tricks to Increase your Conversions and Sales
- A Complete Guide to Setting up automatic Shipment Tracking and Customer Updates
- A Complete Guide to adding Google Analytics, Goals and Funnel Visualisation, AND the Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store
- Adding a Checkout Countdown Timer
- A Secret to Earning Cashback on your Dropshipped Products
- An Overview of Print on Demand Dropshipping
- A Guide to Retargeting Ad Campaigns
- A Complete Guide to Lead Generation
- A Complete Guide to Email Marketing
- A Walkthrough of Getting Traffic to your Shopify Store
- Plus much, much more!
In addition, we also have a brand new Facebook Support Group for the Course.
3) How to Build a Profitable Ecommerce Website (Udemy)-
If you’re looking for a broad course like eCom Academy, this is it. It does focus more on SEO than eCom, as it covers Google Adwords and Retailmenot.
In this course, you will learn how to build and operate your own online store. With the objective of making at least $60K in profit annually for many people- it can replace their current income if they choose so! It also provides flexibility with schedules while giving them freedom from gridlock or other problems most people face when working 9-5 type jobs such as overworking which leads into burnout quickly these days because not only do we have less time than ever before (because there’s always something else on our plate), but those traditional nine hours are spent mindlessly going through tasks without really thinking about what matters most.
Who is behind this course ?
Here are some of the topics you will learn about as you build your $60K store:
- How to set up a business entity
- Determining what products to sell
- Setting up dealer accounts
- Setting up hosting for your website
- Setting up a shopping cart system
- Getting a merchant account
- Publishing products on your store
- Driving traffic to your store through search engine optimization (SEO) and social media
- Fulfilling orders for your customers
In order to succeed in this course, you’ll need a strong desire for knowledge. It also helps if know some things about the following topics:
-Getting around on computers and internet
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) -Social Media accounts like Twitter, Pinterest or LinkedIn etc., And Web Designing among others thing can be outsourced too, the instructor will show how it is done properly with their help as well .Good Luck !
Other Best Make-Money-Online Courses (Highly Recommended As Alternatives to Ecom Business)
And while you are here, you might be interested in reading more reviews of legitimate courses for making money online. Below is the list of the top 5 legit courses on my website.
- Wealthy Affiliate
- Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity
- Savage Affiliates
- The Authority Site System
- Commission Hero
Don’t forget to share this awesome interview on social media. Join BloggersIdeas on Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter . Also do subscribe our Youtube Channel.