The prime event of blockchain will be held in the last month of February to gather professionals from the blockchain industry and leaders from the blockchain industry.
European Blockchain Investment Congress 2019: Why Should You Attend It?
Date: 28th February-2nd March 2019
Venue: Laxenburger Str. 2B , Vienna,1100 Austria
The European Blockchain Investment Congress will be held from 28th February till 2nd March in Vienna, Austria. The three-day event will focus to provide insights of the challenges that key industries are about to meet.
Including, but not limited to, the legal sector, retail, financial service, healthcare, insurance, energy, copyright, government, real estate and so on.
The event will be attended by top blockchain professionals, market leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and blockchain-based startups to provide outstanding learning, discussion and networking experience ﬁrst ever in such scope in Europe.
Speakers of EBIC 2019
- Marloes Pomp (Program Manager Blockchain, Dutch Government, Netherlands)
- Dinis Guarda (Author, CEO & Founder Ztudium/ Blocksdna, United Kingdom)
- Ian Scarffe (Ambassador, Blockchain Advisor and Consultant)
- Tone Vays (Content Creator, Derivatives Trader & Consultant, USA)
- Sergey Polonsky (Head of Mirax Group, Russia) and more…
The most prominent EBIC awards will be given to recognize the application and effectiveness of blockchain technologies and smart ICO projects voted for by internationally successful Blockchain professionals and investors.
The award will be given to first, second and third ICOs.