Sellers on Amazon have the choice of either manually or automatically editing customer feedback and product reviews.
Many third-party sellers prefer to use Amazon feedback software to automate the process of soliciting customer feedback and product reviews from their customers.
If you’d like to automate the process of collecting customer feedback, there are numerous software solutions available.
For Amazon merchants, Feedback Five and Feedback Genius are two of the most popular feedback software options.
To begin, let’s explore FeedbackFive Pricing Plans.
- Click Here to Read Our Detailed eComEngine Review 2023
What is FeedbackFive?
Amazon feedback and customer reviews can be managed more effectively with FeedbackFive, a piece of software developed by Ecom Engine.
Small-business owners will be happy to hear this. Only one user is allowed on the free plan, which includes 50 emails per month and two campaigns.
- A basic package with 250 emails per month, two campaigns, and unlimited users is available for $9.99.
- The FeedbackFive Pro plan, which costs $29.99 a month, comes with 1,500 emails every month, two campaigns, and unlimited users.
- The FeedbackFive Enterprise package is priced at $59.99. Up to 8,000 emails per month and an unlimited number of campaigns and users are included in this plan.
Because there is no plan between 1,500 and 8,000 emails, any seller with a reasonable volume of sales will have to pay at least $59.99 each month.
Unfortunately, many of the software features you’ll want are only accessible on the Pro and Enterprise levels. As a small seller, you’ll find this an issue if your monthly feedback software budget is less than $29.99.
Only the Pro and Enterprise plans offer the following extras:
- Messages can be sent up to X days after they’ve been received.
- Notifications (text or email) of negative criticism.
- It is possible to search for and filter comments.
- Emails based on the product’s SKU.
- Emails for FBA and non-FBA customers are different.
FeedbackFive Free Trial
There is a free trial offered by FeedbackFive, but there are no further specifics on how long the free trial period is or if you need to enter your credit card information available on the website.
For those looking for a user-friendly solution, Feedback Five’s interface may not be as user-friendly as some other options.
- Using this tool, you can communicate with your Amazon customers. You can include photographs of your products and choose when to send them.
- A significant impact on your open and response rates can be had by strategically timing your message distribution.
- The software can be used to solicit feedback from Amazon sellers as well as product reviews.
What Feedback Genius?
Feedback Genius automates emails and tracks Amazon customer reviews. This application gives you full control over Amazon product reviews. Feedback Genius. Trial.
A popular feedback tool for Amazon sellers is Feedback Genius, With this software, you can “politely ask for feedback, reviews, and more” This software is owned and marketed by Seller Labs.
Feedback Genius Pricing
- Prices range from zero to $250 per month for each of the five available options.
- One marketplace and 100 email addresses are included in the free plan.
- The first 1,000 emails are free, but you must spend an additional $10 for each additional marketplace you choose to use.
- In exchange for $40 every month, you’ll receive 3,00 monthly emails as well as spend $10 for every additional marketplace.
- The Premium plan, which costs $80 a month, is the next step up. Up to 10,000 emails, a month are allowed with this, but you’ll have to pay an additional $10 for each additional marketplace.
- This will cost $250 a month for high-volume vendors that send 60,000 emails a month. For each extra marketplace, you’ll have to spend $10.
Free trial of Feedback Genius
The good news is that you can get a free 30-day trial of the software.
Feedback Genius Advantages
- Saving time by automating your Amazon Buyer-Seller messages is a great way to increase your profits.
- Sending messages at the proper moment can increase your chances of receiving feedback (including based on when the order has been delivered).
- Reputation is key when it comes to Amazon. Amazon seller feedback alerts allow you to reply to customer feedback.
- It’s tedious and time-consuming to manually monitor for feedback from sellers and reviews of products. Using Feedback Genius, you can be alerted whenever someone posts a review about you.
👉How much does feedback five cost?
Pricing begins at $10 per month for monitoring solo customer reviews, and $24 per month for monitoring 2,000 emails and 50 ASINs.
👉Is feedback and review the same?
The distinction between reviews and feedback. Feedback is solicited, whereas reviews are not. Feedback is usually kept internal for improvement unless it's favorable and becomes a testimonial.
👉What is feedback genius?
Feedback Genius automates emails and tracks Amazon customer reviews. This application gives you full control over Amazon product reviews.
Wrapping up: FeedbackFive Pricing
As a general rule, you have the option of using any of the available software. You need to figure out how much money you have, what features you need, and which software would provide you the best return on your investment.
More Articles to read on bloggersideas.com