- Time Saving
- Data and Reports
- Feedback Analytics
- Email Automation
- Monitoring and Notifications
- Automated Email Campaigns
- Bulk ASIN Upload
- Dashboard Interface
- Affordable Pricing
- Free Trial
- Hijacker Alerts
- Only Integrates with Amazon
- First time Integration Setup
- Lack some additional features
Feedbackwhiz is an advanced automation and monitoring software designed to help Amazon sellers get more reviews and feedback, improve brand reputation, and monitor changes in feedback, reviews, and product listings.
Here is an introduction to the tool.
Feedbackwhiz Review 2020: Is This Amazon Tool Worth??
Although the tool focuses on getting more reviews and feedback using email automation (as the name implies), it’s also a very useful tool that alerts you when product reviews, feedback, and listings changes occur.
The key difference between FeedbackWhiz and other similar email tools is that it collects all your Amazon order metrics and integrates them together.
For example, if you had a particular order where the buyer has left you positive feedback, if they are a repeat buyer, or if they used a discount code, you can easily filter and search these in their order manager page.
Why is integrating this data important for getting product reviews?
Because now you have the ability to send or exclude emails to certain customers based on this data.
Email campaigns can be set up to trigger based on if the customer left feedback, if they are refunded or returned your product, or even if used a particular promo code. You can avoid sending emails to buyers who returned your product or left you negative seller feedback which can prevent getting unnecessary negative reviews.
Having the power to trigger and exclude emails based on data just scratches the surface of this tool.
The template creator FeedbackWhiz has built is extremely easy to use, and so powerful you can build customized templates, buttons, pictures, and even embed a product demo video into your email.
The ability to replace a text link with a picture link to any of the variable links inside FeedbackWhiz without knowing HTML code makes creating templates hassle-free.
Once you have set up your email campaigns with the correct timing rules, triggers and exclusions, you can sit back and watch the reviews pour in.
FeedbackWhiz provides analytics like open rates so you can see how many of your customers are reading your emails. There is even an A/B testing tool to help you test out different subject lines.
For brand sellers, their product review monitoring tool allows you to track and manage all your product reviews on Amazon. You get up to date notifications anytime a review comes in so you can quickly respond to negative ones.
Having the ability to read and manage all your reviews on one screen is a game-changer.
FeedbackWhiz allows you to quickly filter and search by review rating and even keywords. The custom tagging functionality makes it really easy to track and manage internal notes left by yourself.
All the data FeedbackWhiz collects can also be downloaded into an excel spreadsheet. Being able to download all feedback and review information is really helpful to cross-reference if any of your reviews get removed by Amazon.
Although Feedbackwhiz has different pricing tiers, as we expect from most online tools, they are reasonably priced and scale accordingly based on your business size.
Another big plus is that you have the ability to choose whether you only need email automation, review and listing monitoring, or both. They even have a 100% free plan for new Amazon sellers to help you get reviews early on.
Product Review and listing monitor pricing is extremely affordable starting at only $5/mo.
Some plans do have limitations, but they also offer plans with unlimited emails and even a dedicated account manager to help you every step of the way.
In summary, Feedbackwhiz automates, monitors and manages orders, feedback, product reviews and monitors all changes in these activities. You can create really eye-catching emails and run targeted email campaigns to increase the conversion rate of your product reviews.
This software is easy to use and loads extremely fast even with pages that have large amounts of data. The dashboard interface is stunning and shows many statistics that seller central does not have; such as most reviewed and best-selling products over any time frame.
The A / B split test feature allows you to improve your open rates and some of the pre-loaded subject lines get over 40% open rates already. There are almost 2 dozen preloaded templates that are Amazon TOS friendly to help you get started.
Being able to read all product ratings on one screen makes it very easy to manage reviews and you can even monitor your competitors ASINs and get notified when their reviews come in.
The Reporting section allows sellers to download all their data into a spreadsheet since we all know that Amazon does not allow you to download data after a certain period of time.
How can FeedbackWhiz help Amazon sellers?
The #1 most important factor for Amazon shoppers is your product review rating and quantity.
According to the Bright Local Consumer Survey of 2018, over 90% of consumers said they read reviews, and 84% trusted product reviews and personal referrals from friends.
With FeedbackWhiz, it’s a simple way to automatically get compliant product reviews from your buyers without having to pay or use blackhat tactics that can get your account suspended.
In addition, setting up a good email sequence can help funnel those negative reviews to your inbox rather than your product page giving you the ability to resolve issues before customers post them online.
In the ever-changing Amazon world, brand reputation is more important than ever. If you are neglecting customer service or unaware of your customer’s feedback, you are setting up yourself for failure. Having an automation software that automatically sends emails and notifies you when events happen is a worthy time-saving investment.
How easy is to set up FeedbackWhiz?
When you first sign up for the platform (everyone gets a free 30-day trial), you will receive a welcome email with step-by-step instructions for connecting your Amazon AWS to Feedbackwhiz and instructions on setting up email campaigns, product review monitoring, and listing notifications. Setup is easy and takes only a few minutes.
Detailed pros and Cons: Feedbackwhiz
- Time Savings: Seller Central does not allow sellers to automate sending emails or build customized email templates with links, pictures, or attachments. Imagine manually sending out hundreds of emails every day, you should be focusing on other things to improve your sales.
- Features and Data: There is an abundance of features and analytics provided that can help you increase conversions. One of the features that stands out is how FeedbackWhiz integrates refund data. FeedbackWhiz uses Amazon notifications to integrate your refund data rather than the delayed Amazon API data.This feature allows them to see your refund data in real-time so you can avoid sending emails to buyers who refunded your product.Remember that Amazon does not like sellers sending too many emails, so you want to make sure every email you send counts. Investing in a tool like FeedbackWhiz that can make sure each buyer gets the right message pays off quickly.
- Interface: Intuitively built and one of a kind. There is no other tool similar to FeedbackWhiz interface. Its very easy to use and navigate around. The layout is impeccable. The amount of data you can see in each page without going blind makes this one of the best Saas tools on the market today.
- Effectiveness: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that if you have more functionalities and targeting rules, you will get more conversions.Most other email automation tools are very basic and do not have many of the functionalities FeedbackWhiz offers. Based on their marketing page, it looks like they have a very large amount of Amazon sellers and agencies using them. They also have outstanding reviews on the Amazon app store.
- Pricing: There is a plan that fits every seller. The free plan allows users to send up to 150 emails a month and it’s a great way to help build your reviews if you are a new seller. The pricing is affordable and in-line with other competitors.
- Multi-Channels: FeedbackWhiz is only built for Amazon. It would be nice if they could integrate other channels like eBay and Shopify to help automate and improve brand reputation.
- First-time users: Although the tool is very intuitive and easy to use. There are so many features available that it may take some time to get familiar with all the different functionalities. Fortunately, FeedbackWhiz has an awesome support site with videos that explain everything.
- Additional Features: We would love to see FeedbackWhiz provide more data in the ASIN level, session rates, inventory and automate paid advertisement on Amazon.
Feedbackwhiz offers five paid packages in the email automation package: Free ($ 0/ month), Starter ($ 19.99), Basic ($ 39.99), Professional ($ 79.99), and Ultimate ($ 139.99). Key differences between the plans are the number of emails and campaigns allowed.
Product Review and Listing Monitor starts at $5/month and pricing is based on number of child ASINs monitored.
Conclusion: Is Feedbackwhiz Worth It??
FeedbackWhiz helps Amazon sellers monitor and manage their brand and store reputation. They offer a variety of features to improve conversions. Once your email campaigns are setup and running, FeedbackWhiz will help monitor reviews and feedback and inform you anytime these events happen via email. The tool is easy to use and is something every Amazon seller must use if they want to stay competitive on Amazon.
Signup for FeedbackWhiz today with a 30 day free trial, no credit card is required.
If you have used FeedbackWhiz before, please share your comments below…