Today I am going to do FindNiche review 2021 that you’re looking for a reliable, unbiased, and prejudice-free report on this free Niche Analytics Tool.
Niche research is one of the most complicated tasks you will encounter as an eCommerce owner, drop shipper, or any digital marketer involved in product sales.
Consequently, we have dived-deep into the core of FindNiche to uncover its key features, benefits, pros, and cons. Also, we run a side-by-side comparison with FindNiche and its closest competitors in the eCommerce space. Is it a tool worth investing in or a mere waste of money? Find out below:
FindNiche.com Review: In A Nutshell
Before we go further into analyzing FindNiche.com, it’s imperative to understand the intricacies of why finding profitable niche markets is such a physically, psychologically, and time-consuming endeavor that is carried out traditionally.
Since anyone can sell any legitimate products online, carving a name for yourself in any niche implies that you have tons of competitors to contend with. It doesn’t matter whether you are into the merchandise of popular, hot-selling niches or the not-so-popular ones. Competition exists everywhere, although at different levels.
However, the good news is that you can gain an advantage on how to find a niche product by leveraging niche analytic tools such as FindNiche.com.
Now that we have established why niche research and finding a profitable market are so essential, let’s proceed to the business of the day, FindNiche Review!
What Should You Know about FindNiche?
FindNiche is a free tool that you can use to analyze profitable products with the potential for a massive return on investment. As an eCommerce store owner or someone dropshipping on platforms such as Shopify or AliExpress, the first hurdle you will need to surmount is how to find a profitable niche. The traditional method might involve things like checking social media for trending products, asking friends and family about their opinion on what product will be profitable.
Do these methods work? Maybe. Are they effective? Hell No! The product market is highly dynamic, and as humans, we often have a bias towards perceived winning products. Also, our knowledge is too limited by geographical locations. That means a trendy product in China, for instance, might be out of favor in the U.S. That’s when niche research tools like FindNiche come into play. What can you uncover with FindNiche?
- Products that are the most popular on either e-commerce store
- Products that are in the high margin niches, even though they are not popular
- New competitors and drop-shippers operating in the same space as you
- Trending stores, new competitors in eCommerce, and dropshipping business.
FindNiche can analyze over 2 million Ali-Express products in 11,000 different niches. It also covers over 700,000 different Shopify stores. It is a very powerful analytic tool built with the most innovative technologies in today’s digital business.
The tool has proven to be helpful for many startups looking to break in and compete in the eCommerce industry. The tool was developed as an avenue to empower startups with limited resources and capital to stand toe-to-toe against the more prominent brands with inexhaustible advertising costs.
The team behind FindNiche was founded in 2019 with a mission to develop high-quality tools at prices that startups can afford. What’s more? The tool covers over 40 countries on multiple continents of the world.
How does FindNiche Work?
FindNiche Key Features
Pros and Cons of FindNiche
Membership Plan and Pricing FindNiche.com
Alternatives of FindNiche
We run a side-by-side check for FindNiche and its two top competitors; Alishark and Ecomhunt. How do they compare? Find out below:
AliShark is a spy tool that provides you with all the information you need about a product before you add it to your dropshipping website. Some of the information includes the total number of orders for the product, the countries where the product sells the most, dropshipping companies that make a lot of money off the product, and so on.
These data will help you determine how profitable the product can be and whether or not it is worth investing in.
Some of the features of Alishark are:
- Live Stats: This feature enables you to see the daily orders of the product directly from your dashboard. It also provides you with information as to how the product is being ordered from AliExpress.
- Product Information: This feature provides you with some information about the product, including the total number of orders, top dropshipping companies that profit off it, the country where it has the highest demand, etc.
Other features include:
- Advanced filter
- Product trends and niches
- It is not so expensive
- It provides very detailed information
- It doesn’t offer as much variety as FindNiche
- It doesn’t have a free plan
AliShark costs $20 per month. However, it offers $1 for two days trial.
Ecomhunt is a spy tool that is useful for researching top selling products. The collated information is then uploaded to the platform to allow their users to gain access. Apart from the top-selling products, this tool also provides data about Facebook ads cover, images, and videos which can be used in running effective Facebook ads.
- Winning products: Ecomhunt helps to locate products that interest people. The data it provides will enable you to devise a Facebook ads campaign that targets the group of people interested in purchasing your product, thereby increasing the possibility of success.
- Webinars and Tutorials: Ecomhunt provides its users with webinars and tutorials that will provide insights and guidance on using and navigating the website.
Other features include:
- Product Profits and Analytics
- AdHunter Chrome Extension
- Links to suppliers
- It supplies Facebook ad insights
- It provides detailed information on Niche products
- The products are limited
Ecomhunt offers its users two membership plans: free and Pro plan.
The free plan allows access to two products every day, although the information provided with them is limited.
The Pro plan costs $29 per month and allows complete access to all the information the tool has to offer.
- BaapStore Review 2021: Best Platform For Your Dropshipping Store?
- Doba Review 2021 The Ultimate Dropshipping Platform (Why 9 Stars)
- SaleSource Review 2021 New Dropshipping Platform (Pros & Cons)
- Yakkyofy Review 2021: Fast Dropshipping Management Tool (Cheap & Best)
Conclusion: FindNiche.com Review 2021
FindNiche is, by far, one of the best niche analytics tools for eCommerce owners and drop shippers. While its elite plan is more expensive than that of the average niche tool, it provides more detailed data which gives it a good value for money. Such data can then be used in making better and more informed decisions on which products, niches, and stores to invest in.
FindNiche tool is highly recommended for every startup operating in the e-commerce space, especially AliExpress and Shopify. The opportunities in terms of maximization of return on investment are simply too much to ignore.
After having read this, you should head to the FindNiche website to register. You can choose the free plan to start with and upgrade later if and when you are satisfied with what the tool offers.