Voluum was launched in late 2013 or early 2014 in the beta phase. It has become the favorite of most major affiliates due to its innovation, ease-of-u
With FunnelFlux, you can monitor the efficacy of any advertising effort, be it on Facebook, Google AdWords, Taboola, by email, or elsewhere. Make both
|Ease of Use
Voluum is a hosted tracking system, meaning you live in the cloud. Some customers are skeptical when other people should be able to host their campaign data. Its user interface is really easy to navigate.
FunnelFlux is unquestionably an advancement. Processes like setting up the campaign, dividing test landing pages, and manually optimizing rules are made simpler. It can be operational within a few minutes.
|Value For Money
Voluum appeared when most tracking systems stopped renewing their products. Voluum's top-level crawler and numerous new upgrades make you feel like you're tracking campaigns in the future. It's worth every penny.
FunnelFlux tracks all ready-made campaigns. Direct links, landing pages, numerous routes, lead captures, landing page sequences, and email tracking function without code. So it's worth investing.
In this post, I have compared FunnelFlux vs Voluum which includes detailed insights into these Affiliate tracking tools.
In the market for a new tracker and not sure which to pick?
I don’t blame you. There are dozens of choices and if you search for tracking platforms on Google, every system is posting ads for why they are better than everything else.
Now, if you’re just starting out in affiliate marketing the reality is most trackers will do the trick. You’ll want something cloud-based so you don’t have to worry about server management, and they all do conceptually similar things when it comes to the basic landing pages and offers to track, redirects and report.
The key differences come down to what feels subjectively easier to manage for you, and what features you absolutely need.
But – there are some big conceptual differences between FunnelFlux Pro and all other trackers.
Most trackers have a very similar UI and approach to things. Almost like they clone each other. You make landers, you make offers, you select landers and offers, get links and then create a campaign for every traffic source, sometimes for every geo, and generate unique links.
Everything is linear and you can go lander > offer, or sometimes prelander > lander > offer (with split-testing of each). That’s great and all, but doesn’t give much flexibility for product owners or affiliates using real funnels, email opt-ins, the likes of ClickFunnels, etc.
Here’s where FunnelFlux Pro is different.
It has been built from the ground up to offer a visual-based design of your tracking, as well as tracking “node to node” movement of users.
FunnelFlux vs Voluum: Overview
Funnelflux Pro Overview
Using FunnelFlux, an effective reporting affiliate engine, you can track, sort, and find the traffic groups (like squeeze pages, CPA, and landing pages) that make you the most money with the least amount of work.
Here’s what I’m getting at.
Imagine that you don’t know which traffic routes are worth taking and which ones are a waste of time and money.
Or, if you’re trying to sell more of a product or service and are running more than one ad campaign, FunnelFlux can help you figure out which ads work best.
When it comes to optimizing and measuring the efficacy of their online advertising campaigns, Voluum is the go-to tool for advertisers, affiliate marketers, and media buying teams.
The platform provides marketers with a suite of tools and services for monitoring, analyzing, and improving their efforts across a variety of channels, including native, push, display, and mobile.
What do I mean?
FunnelFlux vs Voluum: Data Passing
I really like this one, because I know in the past, especially when I was new, I screwed up URLs often and made mistakes with tokens, copy/paste, and editing, and wasted countless hours trying to fix things.
Or worse, I ran campaigns for days with broken data that made it hard to optimize.
In most trackers, you fill out a URL and inject tokens into them. You get long URLs and they can be annoying to read, and it’s easy to make human error.
All it takes is putting ?something=x instead of &something=x and it all goes to hell.
In FunnelFlux Pro, you just put some base URL then build all this finicky data passing like this:
Another UX thing I like. You just put the fields/values here and use their dropdowns so you don’t make mistakes.
For offers, these are templated too by the network config, so you never make rookie mistakes when adding new offer links and don’t have to add all this stuff every time.
I like to figure out traffic optimization quickly and what landers, offers, etc. work best for different countries, devices, and so on.
In many trackers, this can be a little annoying especially if you want to do anything other than lander > offer flows.
In FunnelFlux Pro you can add condition nodes anywhere and create rules with their own names and visually see how things are routing. Like this:
I find this much easier than lists of landers/offers where I create rule after rule. Here I can visually map things out.
I can add these conditions anywhere as well too… so I can add a geo-routing condition before landers, then another one on clickthrough to offers, and so on. Users move from node to node in the funnel and you can control decisions at any point.
Not only is this freakin’ cool, but I think it lets you dream up ways to get out higher ROI that you didn’t think of in other trackers.
Just one of my favorite features because of the speed…
I go to the traffic sources page. I want to analyze a specific source. I click the quickstart button:
And boom, and overlay opens breaking down the source by funnels. I can then jump to location data and in seconds get this breakdown:
For me this is gold. Drill down via a fast overlay. When I close it, I am where I was before, I don’t have to jump between pages or open multiple tabs. Just feels more responsive and like the UI can keep up with my thought process.
One last thing…
It’s a must on platforms like Facebook and Google where they don’t like redirects (not necessarily banned) and marketers are afraid of using redirect links if it could risk account bans, ad disapprovals, etc.
- It’s kinda like Facebook JS, so it’s familiar. You place a global include then fire events like page view on your pages, and conversions elsewhere. The view includes a page ID and is the same for that lander no matter what funnel it is used in or the campaign involved.
- You can embed defaults like funnel and traffic source, so organic traffic defaults to something you choose
- Because of the way it works, you can easily integrate with Google Tag Manager and use their lookup table feature to map out all your pages, and now you don’t need to place JS on pages at all, just GTM and add a page ID to the GTM setup. It can be tricky at first if you’re not used to GTM, but later it makes everything easy
- Lastly, and this is super cool, you can link directly between pages (like on a Shopify site or product site), without using tracker links, and the JS will intelligently create click events in their system if the pages are connected by an action! This is great as it lets you track CTR without having to change links on your website. For Ecom platforms this is critical as you often have no control over the links
FunnelFlux vs Voluum: Cost Comparison
FunnelFlux vs Voluum: Pros and Cons
- The FunnelFlux statistics module offers a great deal of flexibility.
- Without autoresponders, estimates your leads’ lifetime value.
- Fast affiliate tracking software. A $14.88 VPS gets 1M+ ticks every day.
- When it comes to assessing and improving a number of campaigns, it is incredibly accurate.
- It offers effective customer service support to assist you with any questions you might have.
- It contains a visual funnel heatmap graph that you can use to keep track of each campaign you’ve run.
- It automatically monitors more than sixty different Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- A visual funnel builder is included for quick and simple funnel development.
- It enables you to examine and understand the conversion rates of the landing pages of your rivals.
- It will take a long time to learn and apply it.
- FunnelFlux cannot develop landing pages without third-party software.
- With Voluum, advertisers and promoters can anticipate live updates
- Tracking Domains with SSL
- It is very easy to use
- Voluum’s tracking, reporting, and A/B testing are popular. The software helps advertisers track traffic source revenue and campaign performance.
- Direct Tracking Pixel
- Outstanding Customer Service: Reviewers give Voluum’s account managers high marks because they reply quickly and offer personalized solutions. The staff helps many users with problems and questions about the platform.
- Complex Setup: The software’s many tabs and capabilities can be confusing for first-time users.
- Voluum’s Automizer, Fraud Analytics, and Extra Users charges made it pricey for some users.
FunnelFlux vs Voluum: Testimonials
Voluum Customer Reviews
Voluum Customer Reviews
- Affiliate WP vs Cake Affiliate Tracking 2024: Which One Is The Best? (Pros &Cons)
- AffiliateWP vs ClickBank 2024: Which Is Better For Affiliate Marketing &Why?
- WeCanTrack Review 2024 Is This Affiliate Tracking Platform Worth The HYPE?
- Trackier vs AffiliateWP2024: Which One Is The Best? (OUR PICK)
- 9 Best Voluum Alternatives: Affiliate Ad Tracking Software
- 10 Best Binom Alternatives to Try (#1 Pick)
✅What are the benefits of Voluum?
Voluum provides every account owner with their own exclusive tracking domain, in addition to providing the option to utilize a user-specified domain for tracking reasons.
✅How does Voluum work?
Affiliate marketers, media buyers, and advertising agencies can all benefit from using Voluum, a cloud-based ad tracker. Advertising efforts may be easily monitored, improved, and automated. Users may immediately increase their advertising's effectiveness and return on investment (ROI) with the help of Voluum.
✅What is funnel flux?
Both an affiliate tracker and a visual builder, FunnelFlux combines the best of both worlds. Even if an affiliate has no prior experience with coding, they are able to construct their own landing pages with the assistance of this tool.
Conclusion: FunnelFlux vs Voluum 2024
In this battle, I think it comes down to whether you want the most mature, oldest tracker and can deal with its price-locking of features, or want the cheaper, more flexible FunnelFlux Pro and are OK with it not (yet) being as feature rich and being new to the market (as a SaaS offering at least).
FunnelFlux can fundamentally track more situations and complex funnels than Voluum and has a different approach to tracking. If you like the visual aspect and want to build funnels, like their UI, link generation approach etc. then go for them.
Our recommendation goes to FunnelFlux Pro since it is cheaper for most, has a newer and more flexible approach to track, has good support, is fast, and importantly doesn’t force you to upgrade (sometimes to almost $500/mo) just to have some of their features.