Whether you own a blog or an online store, you know that having traffic on the website isn’t enough to make your business grow. You also need to find a way to convert visitors into customers using our Getsitecontrol Review.
The truth is, 9 out of 10 people who land on your website will most probably leave to never come back. So if you want them to respond to your calls to action during that first visit, you should take a proactive approach.
This is exactly what Getsitecontrol is for. It brings a set of popups to help you engage with your website visitors and gently nudge them into taking action.
Getsitecontrol Review 2021 | Best Website Popup Builder?
About Getsitecontrol : Details, Pricing, & Features
Getsitecontrol is a no-code popup builder. It is designed for those who want to optimize website conversions without dealing with the code. You can easily create custom widgets – a.k.a. online forms or call-to-action banners – and display them to your website visitors at the right moment. Getsitecontrol offers a unique set of professionally looking widgets for website optimization.
With the help of their full-featured yet easy-to-use widgets you can promote certain pages of your website and drive traffic to them, increase newsletter sign-ups, set up surveys and polls, collect feedback and get more website visitors converted into customers.
Getsitecontrol widgets are so easy to implement that you won’t need to ask your IT for help.
You can get them up and running in no time and they will perfectly fit the overall look and structure of your website.
Why go with GetSiteControl?
- Works fast and reduces reload times on your websites]
- Very reasonable pricing from its competitors
- The free content available is way more convenient than the many paid services available online
- All your widgets managed from one platform
- Ease of use
- Known to provide great customer support to its users
Widgets available on GetSiteControl
- Share options
- The user gets to control the way widgets look on the websites. From the control panel, you have the option of selecting the in-build themes that could work for you.
- You can personalize all the texts on the widgets and make them look and feel as per your preferences.
- The users can control how the widgets look and pop up on the website for the viewers, there is a free module that can be used to understand how this feature works. You can even schedule the widgets and when you would like them to pop up.
- With the option to control who sees or uses the widgets, you can create a market as per your likings and also target the audience you want to. Increase your reach online by targeting the right people using GetSiteControl
- The automated email responses and marketing integration will help you reach out to as many people as possible. This will help you scale your business and reach the right target audience.
Here are just a few examples of what you can create using Getsitecontrol:
- Email subscription forms
- Online surveys & polls
- Promotional banners
- Exit-intent popups
- Contact & feedback panels
- Website announcements
- Cookie notifications
- and more!
For each widget, you’ll be able to set display triggers and make sure that the right people see the right message. For instance, you don’t want to display an email opt-in form to someone who has already subscribed, right? Or you might want to display a coupon code to returning customers only to thank them for coming back and boost loyalty.
Getsitecontrol comes with a gallery of popup templates, but nothing is set in stone. The tool is so versatile, you can tailor any form precisely to your needs. For example, a contact form template can be easily turned into a callback request form, a complaint form, or a technical support form in just a few clicks.
Of course, you’ll be able to customize the design, too. The whole purpose is to turn Getsitecontrol widgets into an integral part of your website that looks as if it were meant to be there.
Quick Links :
- Detailed ClickFunnels Review 2021
- Detailed Gravity Forms Review 2021
- Lambdatest Review With Coupon 2021
How To Install Getsitecontrol Into any website
1. Sign in to Getsitecontrol
Sign in to your Getsitecontrol account. If you don’t have an account yet, create one.
2. Copy the code
Click Install code at the top of the page.
You will see a piece of code that needs to be added to the code of your website.
Press the Copy to clipboard button to copy the provided code.
3. Add the code to your site code
Open the code of your website and find the closing
</body> tag at the bottom of the page:
Paste the code you have copied from Getsitecontrol right before the
</body> tag as shown above and save the changes. That’s it! Getsitecontrol script has been added to your site and you can now create and edit widgets from your Getsitecontrol dashboard.
How Can You Benefit From Getsitecontrol?
Now that you have an idea of what Getsitecontrol is, let’s see what exactly it can help you with and what makes it stand out.
The thing is, popups and online forms aren’t new. But depending on how you use them on your website, they can either multiply your income or damage user experience.
The team behind Getsitecontrol believes that the key to success is the right combination of copy, creative, and most importantly, audience targeting.
Why is targeting so important? Because if you display your call to action at the wrong moment, it will not be effective. As a result, you miss a conversion opportunity and a potential customer. Quite misfortunate, isn’t it?
To give you the examples, we’ll review some of the marketing goals you’ll be able to achieve by means of proper targeting.
1. Grow your email list, faster
Long gone are the days when people would be willingly looking for your email subscription form. Ironically, email marketing is currently thriving showing the highest ROI among all digital marketing channels.
So how do you get website visitors to join your mailing list without being too pushy? The secret sauce includes two ingredients:
- Display your subscription form on a popup to make sure it actually gets noticed
- Offer a relevant lead magnet: an ebook, a cheat sheet, a PDF, or a discount
Getsitecontrol allows you to create stylish, non-obtrusive email opt-in forms that will appear when your visitors are ready to subscribe. For instance, you can display them after a person has spent a few seconds on a webpage, scrolled down a certain amount of your content, or clicked the link.
Offer an incentive to subscribe, and once you build an email list of a decent size, you’ll be able to generate traffic to your website using newsletters. Then, with a bit of email marketing magic, you’ll be able to convert subscribers into repetitive customers.
2. Boost your online store sales
The reality of modern eCommerce business is intense: special offers are happening every day. And while it is exciting from a customer’s standpoint, sometimes great deals just go unnoticed. And that is not so good from the seller’s standpoint.
That’s when Getsitecontrol widgets come in handy.
You can place attention-grabbing popups, slide-ins, and sticky bars to make sure your website visitors don’t miss your sale or free shipping offer. Create different announcements for different pages or publish sitewide messages – that’s up to you.
3. Prevent shopping cart (or website) abandonment
While we’re on the topic of eCommerce, here is another challenge every store owner is familiar with. Shopping cart abandonment. According to the latest research, the amount of abandoned carts is almost 70%! One way to reduce that number for your business is by using exit-intent popups.
If someone is headed to the exit button, you may be able to stop them by offering a discount or a gift. The best too to display such an offer? Popups.
Getsitecontrol allows you to add exit-intent popups like the one above to any page of your website including your shopping cart. How many abandonments you will be able to prevent, depends entirely on your offer.
4. Get to know your audience
Surveying your audience is crucial if you’re working on conversion optimization. It helps you create a better marketing persona and adjust your customer journey accordingly. Pop-up surveys can be your surefire tactic to get those valuable insights.
With Getsitecontrol, you’ll be able to survey website visitors based on their user behavior (pages they’re visiting, the amount of time they spent on your site, or clicks they make on images and links) and characteristics. For instance, you might want to only invite specific segments of your audience to participate in a survey.
You can even create an exit-intent survey and ask people why they are leaving your website or a particular page!
With Getsitecontrol, you get the feature set you would otherwise have to use multiple plugins for.
Here are the features you might want to check out check:
- Template gallery – use pre-designed website forms and popups as a starting point and then adjust them to your needs
- Mobile-friendly popups – customize the sizing and the look of your popups for mobile or create mobile-only popups for your website.
- CSS editor – tailor the design of popups to the color theme and the style of your website with a built-in CSS editor
- Large collection of Unsplash images – choose high-quality stock images for your popups from the built-in gallery
- Direct links to forms – create direct links to your forms and share them via email, messengers, or social media.
- Precise targeting – display your calls to action to the right audience at the right moment using multi-level targeting settings
- Multi-page forms – break long questionnaires into multiple pages and create submission success pages.
- A/B testing – run split tests to see which call to action brings more engagement and optimize conversions using data-based results
- Integrations – connect subscription forms to your email marketing software integrate Getsitecontrol with Google Analytics and Zapier apps
Quick Links :
- Latest ShortStack Review 2021
- Best CSS Hero Review 2021
- Ecwid Review With Coupon 2021
- Latest Getsitecontrol Coupon Code
Getsitecontrol works on any website platform including Blogger, Weebly, Joomla, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Squarespace, and others. To connect the app to your website, all you need is to copy and paste a small script to the code of your website right before the closing </body> tag.
Even if you have never dealt with the code before, worry not. You need zero technical skills for that. Just follow Getsitecontrol’s detailed, step-by-step tutorials and you’ll be done within minutes.
If you’re on WordPress, even better. Install the dedicated plugin from the WordPress plugin directory, and it will perform the installation for you. Note that the code loads asynchronously, meaning that it doesn’t slow down the speed of your website.
Once you connect Getsitecontrol to your website and set up the account, the user-friendly dashboard will guide you through popup creation.
Getsitecontrol Customer Reviews
- ProveSource Review: Best Social Proof Popup For Sites (150% ROI)
- Which Is The Top Best WordPress Popup Plugin? Try These
- Sales Pop Review: Best Social Proof Popup App (ROI Upto 200%)
FAQ’s Related To GetSiteControl Reviews
How Do I start using GetSiteControl?
Initially, you have the option of going for a 7-day trial version of GetSiteControl. Once you are happy with the kind of services offered then you can pay for the product and get onboard. During the free trial itself, you can start creating widgets for your websites and test them out as per your preferences. You only need to create a login to start GetSiteControl, your credit card information is not asked for when you enroll for the free trial version.
Can I use GetSiteControl as I am not a Developer?
You need not be a coder or developer to start working with GetSiteControl. They provide you with a simple code with instructions on how to update it on your website. The installation process then is as simple as installing Google Analytics. There is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to get working on GetSiteControl. The interface is very user-friendly and easy to use.
How many widgets can I create?
There is no limit to how many widgets you can create on your websites. For all they know you can fill up your entire website with Widgets. It is totally your call as to how you would like to place and use them to your advantage to drive maximum leads and conversions.
Will I need to edit my website’s code often?
Only while you will be setting up your account will you update the code. After it is done and you are logged in and working, you need not keep updating the code on the website again and again. Although, once you start working on a new website then this process will be repeated again.
Can I get GetSiteControl on my client’s website?
You have the freedom to use the GetSiteControl widgets on any website that you like. Whether you are working for yourself or managing digital marketing for multiple clients, this makes no difference to GetSiteControl. You can use your widgets in as many websites as you need.
Does GetSiteControl offer an API?
Yes. You can collect and transfer data to any third-party apps and websites. You can connect with other products and link clicks as per your choice.
Is GetSiteControl compatible with all devices?
GetSiteControl is compatible with all mobile devices. The website has been optimized for mobile and it automatically switches to the right mode on whichever device it is being accessed with.
Does GetSiteControl work with WordPress?
Yes. There are dedicated popup plugins available by GetSiteControl for you to work on WordPress. You can work on any WordPress site using the plugin.
What data can be collected by the widgets?
Form fields IP addresses Locations OS Brower Device Type These are some of the data that can be collected using GetSiteControl. This will help you in identifying your market and reaching out to your customers better.
Conclusion: Getsitecontrol Review 2021 | Is This Popup Builder Worth?
Is Getsitecontrol worth your attention? Definitely! With everything it has to offer, you can replace up to three different tools.
Is it worth the money? Again, compared to similar solutions, it is noticeably more affordable while not lacking any essential features. But guesswork brings little value until you see how it works on your own website. The 7-day trial period requires no credit card or commitment, so you literally have nothing to risk. And if you already have decent traffic on your website, the results will be in from day one.
So, what are you waiting for? Time to stop missing your conversion opportunities. Register an account and give Getsitecontrol a spin.