In this GoDaddy Website Builder Review, I look at one of the most popular website builders available and provide a complete overview of its key pros and cons. Is it right for your business? Let’s find out.
Tracking your website performance is essential for SEO and digital marketing. However, finding the right website builder can be even harder than it looks.
You can find many website builders that claim to be the best, but they may not be right for your needs. I’m not talking about WordPress or Squarespace, which are great tools but can be complex and expensive.
In this post, I’ve written an in-depth review of GoDaddy Website Builder with detailed insights into its features, pricing, and support.
I hope this is helpful!
GoDaddy Website Builder Review 2023
Create a website with GoDaddy Website Builder in 3 steps
- Choose a domain name. You can register a new domain name with GoDaddy, or use an existing one.
- Select a theme. GoDaddy Website Builder offers various themes, so you can find one that matches your style and needs.
- Customize your website and publish it. Once you’ve chosen a theme, you can use the GoDaddy Website Builder editor to add your content, images, and videos. Once you’re happy with your website, click the “Publish” button to make it live.
|24/7/365 Phone, Live Chat, and Email Support||No free trials of its core website builder|
|Easy to Use with Professional Design Themes||It is not possible to change your website theme without starting over from scratch|
|Create Backup Points & Restore Function||Lacks some of the best, more full-featured platforms like Wix & Squarespace.|
GoDaddy Website Builder process overview
- After you’ve chosen a domain name and selected a theme, GoDaddy will show you a one-minute video that explains the many site customization options available.
- Next, you’ll be asked to complete a form with your contact and business information.
- Once you’ve submitted the form, you’ll be taken to the GoDaddy Website Builder editing interface. It’s intuitive, with a one-column floating toolbar that gives you access to all the page elements you need, such as images, share buttons, maps, videos, and shapes.
- A header along the top of the screen lets you control overall site actions, such as adding pages, undoing changes, previewing your site, and publishing it.
- From the Site Settings menu, you can add a favicon, enable social sharing buttons, choose whether you want your site to reformat for mobile devices, and set the meta title and description that search engines will use to find your page.
Creating a website with GoDaddy Website Builder is quick and easy, even without coding experience. With its intuitive interface and wide range of features, GoDaddy Website Builder is a great choice for businesses of all sizes.
Features of GoDaddy Website Builder
1. Setting Up
We can save and preview our GoDaddy site before publishing it, which surprisingly is not something offered by all site builders we can preview as the same window as the editor, and we can switch between mobile and desktop views.
After we hit Publish, a small dialog box presents our site link and buttons for sharing the site on Twitter and Facebook, and our site is backed up automatically, so if we make unintended changes, we can restore our site to its previous state.
Drag and Drop
Drag and drop is supported for just about every type of element, and as we drag, guides appear to help us to do our work without any difficulty. The Undo/Redo feature is noteworthy because we can undo every change we have made. Adding new pages is simple, but when we do so, we just get a blank new page.
Photos are the greatest strength of GoDaddy Website Builder. We get a bunch of stock photography with the theme we chose, and any photos we upload are saved in our online storage for use on any of our pages.
We can also connect our Facebook and Instagram accounts to use our photos stored on those services by simply clicking on the full-page background image, which lets us edit or replace it. Online photo editing is provided by the very capable Aviary. Photo galleries are also simple to add and customize.
We get six styles (including rounded corners and snapshot borders) and can even specify exact pixel sizes for thumbnails and spacing.
This video will tell you how easy it is to add images, slideshows, and photo galleries to your website.
3. Payment Options for visitors
To get a Web store with our own checkout page, shipping info, and marketing features, we will have to get a separate GoDaddy Online Store account, which costs around $9.99 per month. We can add PayPal buttons for site visitors to send us money from the Apps button below all the other page element buttons in the sidebar. We can even add an online menu of prices, as well as a reviews module (powered by Yelp) where our site visitors can make comments.
4. Blogging and Social
GoDaddy offers the share and follow buttons which all of us would love to have and if we chose the Business Plus plan, it can also match and sync with our Facebook Page or Twitter profile.
Although GoDaddy is a good website builder, you might want to consider other options before select a website builder for building your website. In our Webflow review, we analyzed and measured all the features of Webflow that we think makes it a very good platform for building websites.
We can tell GoDaddy Website Builder to reformat our site for mobile devices and preview how it will look on them, but we can’t customize the mobile view of our site the way we want if we don’t want to display certain elements on mobile that make sense on desktop but on the positive side in mobile version of our site we have mobile-friendly features added automatically, including buttons for calling our associated phone number and mapping the location we entered for the business. It’s not an ideal mix of mobile capabilities.
Right from our Website Builder dashboard we can see an overview of our site traffic showing number of visitors by month, day, or year, and we can also view the average number of visitors which is shown through a line graph for those stats and we can also get a pie chart for top referrers and a heat map showing the locations of our visitors. It even shows the top five visitors’ towns.
Themes are grouped into 18 categories from Business to Music to Pets to Travel, World and the list goes on.
Pricing of GoDaddy Website Builder
GoDaddy Website Builder offers us three plan levels all them include domain registration but none of them include an online store and if we want those we will need a separate Online Store account
1. Basic Plan
- Create a website in minutes with drag-and-drop tools
- Get a free domain name for one year
- Enjoy mobile-friendly design and SEO tools
2. Standard Plan
- Get everything in the Basic plan, plus
- Connect your own domain name
- Choose from hundreds of premium templates
- Access advanced features like social media integration and custom CSS
3. Premium Plan
- Get everything in the Standard plan, plus
- Sell products and services online with e-commerce features
- Get a free professional email address
- Enjoy priority support
4. Ecommerce Plan
- Get everything in the Premium plan, plus
- Accept payments online with secure payment gateways
- Manage your inventory and orders
- Promote your products on social media and search engines
FAQs On GoDaddy Website Builder
✅What is GoDaddy Website Builder?
GoDaddy Website Builder is a drag-and-drop website builder that allows anyone to create a website without any coding experience. It offers a variety of templates and features to choose from, making it easy to create a professional-looking website in minutes.
📌How do I create a website with GoDaddy Website Builder?
To create a website with GoDaddy Website Builder, simply choose a template, drag and drop elements to your page, and customize your design. Once you're happy with your website, you can publish it with one click.
Quick Links :
- Best ClickFunnels Review
- Latest Gravity Forms Review
- Read Our Lambdatest Review
- Latest ShortStack Review
- Check Out CSS Hero Review
- Ecwid Reviews
Conclusion: GoDaddy Website Builder Review 2023
GoDaddy’s site builder feels like a minimum effort from the Web hosting and it is perfectly easy to use, they offer us customizable page building service, generous storage limits, easy, clear, drag-and-drop site-building, photo editing, and massive resources at their disposal, we can be sure of excellent service. Check GoDaddy Renewal coupon & GoDaddy VPS Coupons.