I’d like to present you with some better, more dependable, and user-friendly GoHighLevel alternatives in this article.
Would you want to skip directly to the answer? Kartra is the greatest GoHighLevel replacement on the market today. While GrooveFunnels is the cheapest and also completely free option.
I recognize how challenging it may be to choose the appropriate tools for your organization. I’ve utilized a variety of digital marketing automation systems over the years and constructed several funnels and websites for both myself and my clients.
I discovered a slew of GoHighLevel alternatives that provide some fantastic capabilities that GoHighLevel does not.
That is why I was compelled to write this piece. I begin by summarizing each one, then listing their important features, discussing their price, and discussing their advantages and disadvantages.
Additionally, I evaluate them based on their simplicity of use, dependability, functionality, customizability, customer service, and training availability.
Then, I address the majority of frequently asked issues about the best option to GoHighLevel.
Table of Contents
10 Best Alternatives to GoHighLevel- 2023
ClickFunnels is marketing and sales team in one tool. Create highly converting sales funnels.
Builderall is the most complete set of digital marketing tools on the planet. You can create digital empire.
The Better Way To Sell Digital Products With The Fastest Growing Funnel Building Platform.
1. Zoho CRM:
Zoho CRM is simple to use, with a focus on startups and small enterprises. It offers configurable modules, automation, and social media tools that enable you to build the ideal environment for managing your clients and leads regardless of their life cycle.
It enables you to establish your workflows and organize daily chores, as well as handle leads via a variety of configurable modules.
Whether you’re developing new forms or sales funnels, Zoho CRM enables you to personalize the whole CRM platform.
The data porting functionality makes it simple to move data from spreadsheets and contact management applications to the Zoho platform. It interacts with Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ to instantly reach out to and engage with leads at the optimal moment.
There is a free CRM that supports up to three people, which is excellent news for ultra-lean firms.
Although, as one may assume, it has considerable limitations in terms of capabilities, customizability, and lack of bulk emailing. Among the disadvantages, Zoho does not provide individual email monitoring or lead notification, which might be restricting if your business relies significantly on one-on-one interaction.
This is the polar opposite of Close.com, which is entirely focused on individual sales leads. Zoho CRM is better equipped to monitor the whole life cycle of a large number of distinct customers and leads.
The add-on modules are charged separately from the base CRM solution, which means that expenses might build up quickly if you choose to extend your usage of the platform. Zoho offers a variety of options, whether you’re searching for invoicing or time tracking.
Emailing, document signing, or whatever else you need. They have programs to do this, but they are all paid in addition to the CRM; they are not included.
There is an all-in-one solution called Zoho that incorporates this CRM in addition to all of these other tools.
Major Features and Benefits of Zoho CRM
- All premium memberships include add-ons such as Zoom, Slack, Mailchimp, and Amazon Seller.
- Enterprise and Ultimate customers enjoy a comprehensive set of prediction and artificial intelligence tools.
- By transforming mundane chores into lucrative, routine-breaking challenges, you may gamify your sales efforts.
- Custom modules offer information about your leads in the form of individual records.
2. HubSpot CRM:
HubSpot is a well-known CRM and marketing automation software that is normally rather large in the business.
It features a plethora of various tools, although it might be a bit complicated when you’re just starting. It may be a bit challenging to navigate, particularly for new users and startups, who are often too busy to learn everything there is to know about CRM.
To begin, you’ll be able to manage your workflows more simply with an upgraded project management view, and you’ll be able to efficiently assign and track leads, monitor them throughout the sales process, and track customer interactions across numerous channels.
This is a more comprehensive form of following your workflow through the full sales process, including the point at which they begin utilizing the product or service.
And this is quite useful if you’re searching for a CRM that truly records the whole life cycle of a customer.
HubSpot for startups is a program that provides qualifying startup enterprises with a discount of up to 90 % on HubSpot, as well as personalized training and assistance for startup-friendly onboarding. Therefore, if you are considering starting a digital marketing business, you may choose to enroll in this program.
The HubSpot for startups program does have certain restrictions, and if you’re a small firm that isn’t venture-funded or has a lot of capital, you may not be able to apply or be admitted to the HubSpot startup program. However, it’s worth a go.
HubSpot integrates with both G Suite and Microsoft Office, ensuring that your organization can operate on whatever platform it wants. The Zapier connector makes it simple to communicate data across your applications.
Zapier integrates with a large number of various platforms, and HubSpot fully supports Zapier to enhance your capabilities and assist your business’s growth.
HubSpot CRM is completely free, allowing you to get started quickly, but expensive add-on packages for HubSpot include capabilities like recording AI and sophisticated automation.
As a result, they do offer some extremely great in-depth features, but they are not free.
To begin with the disadvantages, customization choices are restricted, which may be a problem for very specialist firms and agencies. Customization possibilities are very limited in comparison to GoHighLevel or any of the other platforms on this list.
However, it does contain a large number of capabilities, and so does not need as many customization features as some of the other CRMs.
Major Features and Benefits of HubSpot CRM
- Users that choose to utilize the Sales Hub successfully complement their CRM and simplify all facets of the sales, marketing, and customer relationship management processes.
- The Marketing Hub is an optional add-on to the free CRM, and it, like HubSpot’s other premium SaaS offerings, has a tiered price structure.
- The HubSpot Marketplace is a collection of freely available templates that may be used throughout HubSpot’s product range
- HubSpot makes a concentrated attempt to appeal to entrepreneurs, which includes the HubSpot for Startups initiative.
- HubSpot Academy is brimming with information for resourceful, do-it-yourself-capable organizations.
- You and your sales personnel may call customers immediately from the CRM system, and the whole conversation will be recorded.
- While there is always more that can be done and customized inside HubSpot, this SaaS provider makes it simple to get started.
GetResponse is one of the greatest sales and marketing automation systems I’ve come across. It’s free and affordable.
And if you’ve spent any time in the internet marketing area, I’m sure you’ve heard of Getresponse.
Simon Grabowski established the platform in 1998. It has now expanded to 350,000 users in over 180 countries and is trusted by several businesses, including Stripe, Ikea, and the University of Nottingham.
Getresponse began as an email marketing automation tool, but over time expanded to become one of the greatest all-in-one marketing systems available today.
Currently, Getresponse allows you to do a great deal.
Major Features and Benefits of GetResponse
- Easy integration with payment gateways such as Stripe, BlueSnap, PayU, PayPal, and Square, allowing you to securely collect payments for your goods and services.
- An eCommerce shop builder that enables you to construct a product catalog, connect payment processing, develop a sales funnel, and begin selling actual things.
- A robust email marketing automation platform that includes sophisticated capabilities, great deliverability, and a large library of professionally designed templates.
- 100+ professional-looking and high-converting sales funnel designs.
- GetResponse’s Conversion Funnel functionality enables you to graphically construct landing pages for lead generation, webinar funnels for high-ticket goods, and checkout pages for money collection.
Systeme.io is yet another robust sales and marketing platform that is rapidly gaining traction in the industry.
It was launched in 2018 by Aurelian Amacker in the French market before expanding internationally. The platform is now one of the cheaper options to GoHighLevel, offering a free plan as well.
Systeme.io’s mission is to make it simple and economical for course makers, freelancers, consultants, and small company owners to run their online businesses.
It offers comparable capabilities to ClickFunnels, including the ability to develop successful sales funnels, expand and promote to your audience, sell your items, host online courses, and establish an affiliate network.
However, it is much less expensive than ClickFunnels.
Major Features and Benefits of Systeme.io
- Affiliate management software enables you to build an affiliate network around your items and automate rewards to affiliates.
- Create easy membership sites to host and sell your online courses using the membership site creation tool.
- Email marketing automation functionality that enables you to send an infinite number of emails every month.
- Numerous pre-designed themes were created by professionals.
- A/B testing functionality to assist you in split testing your landing pages and funnels.
- Drag-and-drop page builder for creating downsells, upsells, order bumps, checkout pages, pop-ups, thank you pages, webinar registration/broadcast groups, landing pages, and a lot more.
The greatest thing is that you may sample any of the pricier plans for free to get a feel for Systeme.io before you commit.
GrooveFunnels is one of the most innovative, cost-effective, and rapidly expanding sales and marketing systems available today.
They debuted in 2020, acquired over 500,000 users, and generated over $35 million in revenue in 2020 alone by giving away the software for free and providing a lifetime bargain on all future upgrades.
Mike Filsaime is a co-founder of GrooveFunnels and a recognized specialist in the field of digital marketing.
If you’re unfamiliar with Mike, he’s been in this space since the early 1990s and is somewhat akin to the Michael Jordan of internet marketing. Mike Filsaime was the second marketer to reach $1 million in a single launch in 2006 and has helped more businesses achieve $1 million launches than any other marketer in history.
He is also a co-founder of Genesis Digital’s Kartra, EverWebinar, and WebinarJam products.
GrooveFunnels is marketed as an all-in-one sales funnel-building software that provides you with all of the tools necessary to market, sell, and promote your goods and services online.
After opening my account, I can only say that they seem to be pretty promising. They are constantly adding new features, incorporating consumer input, and updating the platform.
Major Features and Benefits of GrooveFunnels
- GrooveStream enables you to broadcast live content to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch.
- GrooveEvergreen is a webinar funnel creation tool comparable to GotoWebinar, WebinarJam, Stealth Seminar, or EverWebinar.
- GrooveWebinar enables you to hold live webinars directly inside your website’s pages, carts, and funnels.
- GrooveQuiz enables you to easily integrate quizzes into your funnels and websites.
- GrooveSurvey enables you to include surveys into your funnels and landing pages.
- GrooveCalender, like Calendly or Acuity, enables you to book meetings and appointments with your leads or clients.
- GrooveDesk, like Zendesk, is an integrated help desk software that enables you to manage your customer support desk.
- GrooveBlog is similar to WordPress but without the technical problems associated with attempting to integrate different plugins.
- GrooveVideo is comparable to Vimeo or Wistia, except it is more focused on marketing and includes video analytics, allowing you to customize and automate user experiences depending on their activity.
- GrooveMember enables you to develop membership websites with drip material, gated content, and free or paid access tiers.
- GrooveAffiliate provides affiliate administration and tracking software that enables you to manage and interact with affiliates from a single platform.
- GrooveMail is an email marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) platform similar to ActiveCampaign or ConvertKit.
- GroovePages is a page builder that enables you to construct fully functional websites complete with bespoke domains and a free SSL certificate.
6. Keap (InfusionSoft):
Keap, previously Infusionsoft, is another all-in-one sales and marketing platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs that includes a landing page builder, checkout pages, A/B testing, email marketing automation, and CRM software.
The platform is one of the more established alternatives to GoHighLevel on our list.
Scott and Eric Martineau established Keap in 2001. They were renamed Keap in 2019 after changing their name from Infusionsoft.
One of the reasons I suggest Keap is the sheer breadth of its integrations. I am not, however, a supporter of their platform. To be very candid, the platform is far from intuitive and extremely complicated.
Major Features and Benefits of Keap
- Numerous integrations with popular platforms like Shopify, Magento, and WordPress make it an excellent choice for eCommerce and Shopify business owners.
- SMS and email marketing software that enables you to contact, text, and email your customers. Additionally, they provide a smartphone application that allows you to accomplish this on the move
- Appointment scheduling tools enable your customers to book one-on-one meetings with you.
- It’s simple to create embeddable checkout forms for payment processing.
- CRM software that falls short of GoHighLevel’s CRM features.
Keap, on the other hand, does not contain affiliate management software and its sales funnel builder is less dynamic than ClickFunnels or any of the other GoHighLevel rivals on our list.
Simvoly is another inexpensive all-in-one sales and marketing platform that I discovered when researching the industry.
Stan Petrov and Ivan Nikolchov launched the platform in 2016. Over 35,000 small enterprises and government entities presently utilize it.
The program is quite simple to use, and the platform incorporates CRM/email marketing and membership site tools as well. Additionally, it is another GoHighLevel option that, like Kartra, has a white-label or agency component.
Major Features and Benefits of Simvoly
- Create a membership site to offer online courses and training.
- Deliverability-optimized email marketing software.
- Numerous pre-designed funnel layouts.
- A/B split testing and advanced analytics.
- Drag-and-drop funnel builder that makes it simple to design one-click upsells multi-step purchase forms and order bumps.
If you’d like to explore Simvoly before committing to monthly payments, you may try any of the options for free without using a credit card.
Builderall, like Kartra, ClickFunnels, and GrooveFunnels, is another GoHighLevel rival that provides an all-in-one sales and marketing platform for a very low price.
Erick Salgado founded the platform in 2011. Builderall has continued to enhance and expand its features and usefulness with each subsequent release.
Today, Builderall software has aided over 500,000 people in creating over 1,200,000 websites across more than 100 countries, which is extremely astounding.
They just introduced Builderall 5.0 in August 2021, adding even more features and capabilities to the platform, which now includes over 30 tools.
To be honest, the majority of Builderall’s tools are still substandard in comparison to what you get with Kartra.
Major Features and Benefits of Builderall
- Software that generates a heatmap and tracks how visitors interact with your funnels.
- Utilize a scheduling tool to create appointment booking calendars.
- Create chatbots for Facebook Messenger and SMS.
- Create webinar funnels or broadcast them live on Facebook or YouTube and transmit them to your audience.
- Utilize a specific CRM platform to send automated email sequences and broadcasts, which may incorporate countdown clocks in your emails.
- Online course and training membership site builder.
- Create upsells, downsells, order bumps, countdown timers, and split tests with a single click.
- Cheetah is a drag-and-drop funnel builder with a large number of templates.
If you’d like to try Builderall before committing to monthly payments, you may take advantage of the Builderall Premium plan’s 14-day FREE trial and use Builderall to its full potential.
I’m guessing ClickFunnels was your first exposure to a sales and marketing tool. That is, cofounder Russell Brunson popularized the notion of sales funnels on his own.
This has elevated ClickFunnels to the throne as the most popular sales funnel builder on the market. The platform was founded in 2014 and has grown to over 100,000 active users with a total transaction value of $ 12 billion.
ClickFunnels was created to be a simple sales funnel builder. However, the reason I like and recommend ClickFunnels is the same reason it stands out from the other GoHighLevel options listed on this page.
The reason for this is due to their Two Comma Club Awards, the incredible support/community they’ve developed around their platform, and their FunnelFlix program, which is packed with extensive sales funnel courses and online marketing training.
The Two Comma Club Award is given to anybody who earns a million dollars with a single funnel, and it has been earned by over 1,000 persons in a variety of businesses.
Major Features and Benefits of ClickFunnels
- The FunnelFlix platform has an abundance of online training on a variety of subjects, including sales funnel tactics, advertising, and mentality.
- Affiliate marketing software enables you to easily integrate an affiliate program into any of your funnels. However, this feature is only accessible on the more expensive subscriptions. Likewise, this is true for their email marketing tools.
- You may utilize email marketing automation software to follow up on your leads.
- Numerous pre-built, high-converting funnel designs that you can quickly change to match your brand and company. Additionally, you may collaborate on funnels and email campaigns with other people.
- A drag-and-drop page editor and funnel builder that enables you to quickly and simply construct high-converting landing pages, sales pages, checkout pages, order bumps, upsells, webinar pages, online courses, and membership sites, as well as follow-up emails.
Kartra is the greatest all-in-one sales and marketing platform for small companies and entrepreneurs on the market today.
I say this because, of all the products and software on this list that I have tried, tested, or carefully investigated, Kartra is one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly sales funnel builders.
Not only does Kartra provide a drag-and-drop page builder with a slew of prebuilt funnel layouts…
However, compared to the other GoHighLevel options on our list, it also has a powerful email marketing automation and affiliate management system.
Genesis Digital LLC created the platform in 2018, and since then, the program has received multiple upgrades and enhancements to increase functionality.
Today, it has evolved into one of the market’s most dependable all-in-one sales and marketing platforms.
Major Features and Benefits of Kartra
- A helpdesk portal feature similar to Zendesk’s support ticketing and live chat that enables you to offer exclusive assistance for your clients.
- A sophisticated tracking tool that keeps track of everything that happens in your funnel and even allows you to do A/B split testing on your pages and emails.
- Kartra Agency is a feature that allows you to purchase Kartra accounts at a substantial discount and resell them to your customers profitably.
- A schedule booking software that allows your customers to plan one-on-one sessions with you.
- A management system for affiliates that enables you to recruit affiliates to promote your goods.
- A membership site management system that enables you to create online portals, courses, and training.
- A video hosting service geared at marketers that you can use to host videos for your online courses and funnels.
- Numerous pre-designed email campaigns and page templates that you may rapidly customize for your own company. Additionally, you may share email campaigns and landing pages with other Kartra members.
- A comprehensive email marketing automation solution and customer relationship management system comparable to ActiveCampaign.
- Customizable, embeddable, and high-converting checkout forms with order bumps, one-click upsells and downsells, and coupon codes.
- Simple drag-and-drop page builder for creating squeeze, checkout, webinar registration, upsell pages, or pretty much any form of the page you desire.
FAQs- Related to GoHighLevel Alternatives
👌 What is GoHighLevel pricing?
GoHighLevel is available for a monthly fee of $ 97. GoHighLevel offers three distinct plans: A monthly fee of $ 97.00 for the Agency Starter Account. Monthly fee of $ 297.00 for an Agency Unlimited Account. Upgrade to White Label Mobile App + Custom Zap for $ 497.00.
✌️What is better Zoho or HubSpot?
With customizable sales automation, advanced analytics, and artificial intelligence, Zoho provides everything you need to take your company to the next level.
🙋♂️ Is GoHighLevel a CRM?
GoHighLevel is a comprehensive sales and marketing platform that has swept the marketing industry. On a single platform, the software integrates landing pages, sales funnels, CRM, email marketing, SMS marketing, reputation management, membership sections (courses), call tracking, and an AI conversation bot.
👍 What can GoHighLevel do?
GoHighLevel enables you to log incoming calls, messages, and leads and then automatically puts them into a pipeline for your customers, providing you with incontrovertible evidence of the outcomes you create for them. In a nutshell, it acts as a link between your marketing efforts and the outcomes obtained by the customer.
- Kajabi Vs Teachable
- Teachable Vs Graphy
- GrooveFunnels Review
- GetResponse vs Aweber
- Keap (Formerly Infusionsoft)
Conclusion- Top GoHighLevel Alternatives in 2023
That concludes our list of the finest GoHighLevel alternatives for digital marketers, company owners, and agencies.
All of these platforms are typically excellent, so which software you should use depends on your preferences and lifespan.
What I discovered is that Kartra is the most equivalent platform to GoHighLevel in terms of functionality and cost.
Builderall is the platform that offers the most value for money since it is one of the fastest-growing software platforms in the business.
Hopefully, this knowledge was beneficial to you.