Looking out for the best automatic funnels and tools to make landing pages and websites? I have the two best tools which you are exactly looking for! GroovePages and ClickFunnels. In this article, I’m going to compare these two in detail to make your decision easier in selecting the best one. Before comparing GroovePages and ClickFunnels, let’s first have a look at them individually.
GroovePages vs ClickFunnels: The Overview
GroovePages is a very popular all-in-one platform that delivers funnels, landing pages, and complete websites. It makes use of innovative technology in delivering the best to its customers. GroovePages is a part of a suite of software applications called GrooveFunnels, which in turn comes under GrooveDigital.
It consists of great features like the shopping cart called GrooveSell, email application called GrooveMail, and many more. It is a storehouse of features that ensures that your pages load very fast and all this is possible because of GroovePages that uses the Google cloud platform. This platform can be used even by non-technical people because it uses drag and drops functionality.
ClickFunnels is a one-stop sales funnel builder which is a boon to businesses as it helps them in automating the sales process and selling the products online. People who have an ambitious mind and have superb ideas to explore in their business will benefit from this software.
Even non-technical users who have no idea about coding or designing can easily use ClickFunnels. It lets you create and design – Landing Pages, websites, membership sites, opt-in pages, webinars, and much more.
Features and Integrations of GroovePages vs ClickFunnels
Features of GroovePages
- Drag-and-drop design
- Customized coding
- Full control and customization – GrooveStyle Editor
- Conversion Funnels
- Landing Pages
- Pop-ups that grab attention
- Webinar Funnels
- A/B Testing
- Free hosting and bandwidth
- Superbly designed templates
- Popular brand websites
- Several integrations
- Countdown timers
- Royalty-free images, and many more.
- Some of the upcoming features of GroovePages are – GrooveSell, with a shopping cart to sell services, digital products, e-courses, etc.
- Premium add-ons and extra features of GroovePages are – GrooveMail, WebinarGroove Automated, GrooveMember, GrooveBlog, GrooveSurvey, GrooveCalendar, GrooveDesk, GrooveVideo,
- Email Integrations – GroovePages will integrate with numerous email platforms and will shortly come out with a huge list.
- Payment Gateway Integrations – GroovePages will be coming up with several payment gateways and the company will release the list soon.
Features of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels has a huge list of features:
- Dashboard for monitoring business KPIs
- Conversion Tracking
- API connectors
- Campaign Analysis
- Visitor Tracking
- Communication Management
- What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get Editor and email editor
- CRM and email autoresponder
- Design landing pages
- A/B testing
- Membership database management
- Web forms
- Pre-built funnel templates
- Keywords and tags
- Drag and drop interface
- Contact list segmentation
- Email marketing
- ActionScore lead scoring
- Event-triggered email
- Subscriber collection and management
- Insert graphical content
- Email and email performance tracking
- Landing page templates
- Affiliate tracking and management
- Multi-channel communications
- Contact database
- Campaign promotion management
- Direct mail management
- Online page editor
- Email notifications
- Rules-based workflow
- Funnel templates
- Sales management
- Mailing list management
- Sales trend analysis
- Referral tracking
- Text messages
- SEO management
- Social media integrations
- Scheduled emails
- Message editing tools
- Performance reports
- Third-party integrations
- Delivery tracking
- Monitor web traffic
- Website management
- ERP integration
- Conversion rate optimization
- Email auto-responders
- Conversion optimization tools
- Interactive content
- User activity monitoring
- Website monitoring
- Customer activity reporting
- Click-through tracking
- Email integrations – ClickFunnels can be integrated with all the autoresponders – Aweber, Active Campaign, ConvertKit, Drip, Constant Contact, Hubspot, GetResponse, MadMini, Keep, MailChimp, Market Hero, Ontraport, Sendlane.
- Payment gateway integrations – Authorize.net, Keep, Apple/Android Pay, Ontraport, NMI, EasyPayDirect, Stripe, Recurly, PayPal API.
Templates and Page Builder of GroovePages vs ClickFunnels?
GroovePages will soon be releasing a lot of templates and with time they will build up more, thus making it extremely easy to create, design, or edit the existing templates as per your needs.
While using ClickFunnels, you can either start from a blank page or can use one of the existing templates which is designed professionally. It is very simple and easy to create pages using ClickFunnels as you can design them the way you want them to look. Its visual drag-and-drop editor is extremely helpful. Even if you select a template you can still customize anything on that page as you have the main structure of the page done already.
ClickFunnels provides numerous page elements to choose from as you can just drag and drop them in the rows and columns of your preference. It uses some advanced tools like custom CSS editor which helps you in making changes while using the HTML code. Its simple editor lets anyone create sales funnels without having prior technical knowledge.
ClickFunnels consists of 22 types of sales funnel templates, which are designed professionally. They are classified into four categories:
- Event funnels
- Sales page funnels
- Lead capture funnels
- Membership funnels
Every funnel type provides both free and paid templates.
Similarities between GroovePages and ClickFunnels?
The aim of both platforms is to build sales funnels and they do have some similarities. Let’s discuss them.
- Easy to use
To use both these platforms, the user need not have any coding or technical background. They both will let you create and manage pages and funnels with an easy drag-and-drop option. Even beginners can easily get accustomed to these platforms in no time. Funnel creation is totally hassle-free and lets you concentrate more on efficiency.
- Membership is for online courses
Both platforms let you create membership portals for online courses. GroovePages is launching the GrooveMember app at the end of this year, which is a membership CMS with numerous features and customization options. ClickFunnels has a built-in membership area feature that helps in monetizing your knowledge.
- Ready-made Funnel templates
Both platforms do not require you to start from scratch because they come with a vast variety of built-in templates to choose from. These are fully customizable templates and can be easily adjusted as per your branding needs.
- Email marketing platform
GrooveMail is an app of GrooveFunnels which is a functional email marketing CRM. It lets you create email campaigns, segment leads, schedule follow-ups, etc. Whereas, ClickFunnels has a built-in feature “follow-up funnels” that lets you engage the customers with SMS or emails.
- Affiliate management tool
To acquire new customers, affiliate programs are the best. Thus, it is essential to manage the affiliates well for which both the platforms offer affiliate management tools. The affiliate management software comes for free with GrooveSell and has no limitations. But, with ClickFunnels you would need to upgrade to a $279 per month plan to use this service. ClickFunnels affiliate management tool is called Backpack. Thus, GrooveSell is recommended as it comes with a free, built-in system which lets you track affiliates, set commissions, supply marketing materials, etc.
- Learning curve
The learning curve of both platforms is very steep because both GroovePages and ClickFunnels are easy-to-use platforms. The more you get into them, the better you learn. ClickFunnels keeps its users informed and updated with online books and courses, whereas GroovePages carries out live weekly training sessions in the GrooveFunnels academy.
- A/B Testing
ClickFunnels comes with an amazing feature that helps in optimizing sales funnels and marketing campaigns, i.e. the implementation of A/B testing. It lets you split test different funnels and see which version is performing better. GroovePages, on the other hand, does not have such a feature but it will soon roll it out.
- Funnels sharing
ClickFunnels lets you share your funnels with others, whereas GroovePages has a feature that allows you to import a page on the web to hack its design.
- Sales Platform
ClickFunnels has an inbuilt shopping cart and an efficient checkout system. It lets you sell your products safely online without having to use third-party software. GrooveFunnels comprises GrooveSell which is a complete sales and affiliate management platform. It lets you receive payments for online and physical products, services, and subscriptions.
- Affiliate Program
Both the platforms proffer fantastic affiliate programs that help you make a lot of money. ClickFunnels offers a repeated commission of 20% on every referred client. GrooveFunnels has two affiliate programs, one free member and the other for paid ones. It has a lot of potential of making you earn more money.
- Customer Support
The support provided by ClickFunnels is bad but it has tried to improve itself over the past few years. As per your subscription plan, you can also get VIP phone assistance and dedicated support. GrooveFunnels provides dedicated support called GrooveDesk which is very responsive and proficient.
- Online Communities
Both platforms have online communities on Facebook from where you can seek help and guidance from fellow users. These groups are helpful as they offer practical advice on issues.
Differences between GroovePages and ClickFunnels
- Video Hosting
ClickFunnels is at a loss in this feature as compared to GroovePages because it does not support video hosting. It requires a third-party video platform for video hosting. GroovePages has the GrooveVideo app which will roll out in late June 2020. It will proffer customization options, tagging abilities, and calls-to-action for every video. It will also let you do A/B testing and do an in-depth analysis of every piece of content.
- Scope and Size
ClickFunnels has a good scope in terms of learning and getting familiarized with sales funnels concepts, but it has certain limitations. GrooveFunnels is growing strong in terms of its scope and size because they boast of getting thousands of new signups each day. GrooveFunnels gives you full power and control of online marketing as compared to ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is disappointing if you want your customers to be able to book appointments in an easy manner because it does not have any such tool. If you integrate such a tool then it will shake your budget. GrooveFunnels has the GrooveCalendar app which lets you easily schedule appointments and integrates them into sales funnels.
GrooveFunnels is about to launch its GrooveDesk app which will allow you to submit support tickets, offer real-time assistance through chat, access knowledge base, etc. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, does not have any helpdesk and is not expected to offer this functionality anytime soon.
ClickFunnels is like the storehouse of online marketing as it comprises a variety of training and courses. ClickFunnels users can access FunnelFix and are ideal for novice and expert marketers.
- Blog and SEO Feature
New and fresh content in the form of blogs is also an important factor in SEO. ClickFunnels does not let your blog whereas GroovePages will deliver a purely-functional platform for the blog by 2021.
Pricing Comparison between GroovePages vs ClickFunnels
GroovePages has the following pricing plans:
- Platinum Version that costs $199per month
- The yearly plan that costs $888
ClickFunnels comes with many lucrative pricing plans for its customers. They offer a 14-day free trial and let you pay as you grow.
- Standard Plan – $97 per month that offers 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, unlimited contacts, 3 custom domains, A/B split testing, email integrations, Optin funnels, ClickPops, ClickOptin, and All advanced funnels.
- Suite Plan – It costs $297 per month and offers unlimited funnels, pages, visitors, contacts, custom domains, A/B split testing, email integrations, Optin funnels, ClickPops, ClickOptin, All Advanced Funnels. It provides advanced features as well like Actionetics and Backpack.
Pros and Cons of GroovePages and ClickFunnels
- Unlimited Funnels
- Free web hosting
- Unlimited web pages
- Unlimited custom domains
- Numerous page elements
- User-friendly advanced options
- Several royalty-free stock photos
- Mobile-first responsive design
- Google cloud platform offers reliability and superfast page speed
- It is expensive
- It does not have a lot of templates but will be added with time
- It does not have agency license right now
- Very easy to build complete funnels
- It saves plenty of time
- It has a big list of integrations
- It is flexible to make edits
- It offers free training and weekly webinars
- It offers a lot of professional templates
- It has a 2-tier affiliate program
- It offers a 14-day trial program
- It comes with a good choice of advanced features
- It keeps on adding new features
- The standard plan offers a limited number of funnels and pages
- It can be a little overwhelming for beginners
- It is a bit expensive in case you want the unlimited pages and funnels option
- If ClickFunnels hosting fails, then all the funnels and pages go down too
GroovePages vs ClickFunnels: Customer Reviews & Testimonials
- Kartra vs Kajabi Comparison (Pros & Cons Listed)
- Teachable Vs Udemy: Detailed Comparison (With Pros & Cons)
- Kajabi Review Really Worth The Hype? (Pros & Cons)
- ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages : Comparison (Pros & Cons)
- ClickFunnels Review: Does it Really Improve CTA and CTR?
Final Verdict: GroovePages vs ClickFunnels 2021 | Should You Buy It?
After comparing the two platforms – GroovePages and ClickFunnels, side by side I believe it somehow cleared as to which platform offers what. Like, I said ClickFunnels is a storehouse of templates but in the coming time, GroovePages will support a huge library. ClickFunnels provides a cheap pricing plan but that is limited to the number of funnels and pages.
So, if that goes with your requirement in terms of budget and features, then ClickFunnels is the best option for you because for unlimited options you will have to pay much more. Whereas, GroovePages offers unlimited pages and funnels.
To enjoy a good option of templates, the present ClickFunnels users would want to stick to it. But, if the requirement is speed, vast options, flexibility, and reliability then GroovePages is the ideal choice.