Helium 10 tools are designed to save time, find profitable products, identify profitable keywords, eliminate unnecessary keywords, identify BAF reimbursements for damaged/lost inventory, and optimize product lists.
Helium 10 monitors competitors and analyzes product trends to enable traders to expand their private label businesses on Amazon.
Helium 10 Alerts Review: Amazon Hijacker & Product Monitoring Tool ( Legit Tool )
Alerts is a relatively new Helium 10 tool previously referred to as Hijacker Alerts. However, when more robust functions were added, they changed the name to give only warnings. You’ve connected the notification tool to your Amazon merchant account and can now track all your ads. You searched for people who uploaded your list or changed the list.
You can choose to receive notifications by e-mail or SMS when your ad changes. So you get alerts almost in real-time, without wasting time each day. Losing the box or asking someone to change your entry can result in the loss of hundreds or thousands of dollars. It is, therefore, important to recognize these changes immediately.
Helium 10 Alerts Checks If:
1. Change the title of the product when it happened
2. The description of the product changes with the moment it happened
3. Change the product image if it happened
4. Change the size of the product when it happened
5. Buy lost money when this happened
6. Buy money you earned when it happened
The alerts also alert you when Amazon accidentally changes the dimensions of your product that result in inaccurate measurements at the end. This accidental change may result in you paying additional compliance fees that are inaccurate.
Another interesting feature of Alerts is the updating of screenshots of its products. Alerts create screenshots of your list every day on your computer and on your mobile phone, so you can view the changes and restore previous versions again. No other tool offers this! Check out an in-depth review of Helium 10.
Key Features Of Alerts Tool
Hijackers are hard to detect and hard to avoid without the help of 24/7 monitoring software. Alerts constantly monitor all your ASINs and alert you immediately if another provider tries to sell you counterfeiting your products or steal the authority of your brand.
It protects all your Amazon ads from an easy-to-use control panel
Alerts provide 24-hour monitoring for an unlimited number of ASINs and lists. You can monitor your entire FBA inventory from one location. You can rest assured that all your products are safe day and night. This tool gives 24×7 monitoring and alerts, allowing you to respond immediately to a threat.
Being proactive and responding immediately to a warning is the best way to succeed against hackers. Alerts constantly monitor your ads allowing you to be sharp and aware of a risk. Alerts can also inform Amazon’s active hijacker so the company can quickly remove it from the market.
How Alerts protects the reputation of its Amazon seller against counterfeiters and crooks:
- Constantly monitor your product listings and receive immediate notifications about possible hacker activities or changes to your lists
- Avoid selling fraudulent products that could reduce your profits or devalue your Amazon brand.
- Automatically import your ASIN into alerts or enter them manually.
- Monitor your ASIN 24/7 in real-time.
- Rest assured that your inventory is protected against fraudulent purchases and counterfeit goods.
- Take daily screenshots of your list pages and send them directly.
Some Other Amazing Features Of Amazon Alert
Filter: You can search for specific products by searching for ASIN or by clicking on one of the quick links in the Overview area.
Purchase Box: This feature indicates if the ASIN currently has a Purchase Box.
General list description: It displays the basic information about the ASIN, including the current title, image, ASIN link to the product list, and product dimensions.
The number of providers: This feature indicates the current number of providers offering the ASIN.
Market: This feature indicates which Amazon market (after the flag) offers ASIN to customers.
Tracking Switch: It can change alarms to track or disable the ASIN as desired.
BSR Trends: You can classify bestseller classification trends for ASIN in all indexed categories over time with clickable trend charts.
Before and After Screenshots: You can see what the BEFORE Change List looked like and what it looks like after the change both on the desktop and on the mobile phone, to get a better idea of what your list looks like and that your sales will get affected by negative or positive changes.
Event History: It displays the history of all changes made to the ASIN list since it was first tracked.
New ASIN value link: If something important has been changed, a link will appear to the list that leads directly to the changes.
How You Can Change The Amazon Alert Settings
To enable or disable Amazon Alerts in the Alerts tool, click the Settings button in the top right corner:
You will then be directed to the configuration page where you can enable (or disable) product list alerts and customize the delivery method that will receive these alerts (by e-mail, SMS, or both). Besides, you can set a time period during which you do NOT want to receive the notification, such as late at night when you are sleeping.
In addition, you can switch to the major networks Helium 10 has access to in the Helium 10 Connections pane below. Some helium 10 tools draw data from other sources, such as for example, your Amazon Seller Central account, your Facebook marketing account, etc. Here you can allow or deny access with one click.
With these valuable Amazon alerts, you can better monitor all activities that may have a positive or negative impact on your sales with your ASINs and take action more quickly.
Helium 10 Pricing Plans
The pricing plans offered by this tool Helium 10 are very simple and affordable as well, so that anyone can easily get started right away. And the best part is that they have a free plan as well that lets you try its services and find out how it’s actually working for you.
Let’s discuss its plans in detail and find out what plans and features they are actually offering:
1)Free Plan ($0)
- Black Box (20 Uses)
- Trendster (30 Days)
- Magnet (2 Uses Per Day)
- Cerebro (2 Uses Per Day)
- Frankenstein (30 Days)
- Scribbles (30 Days)
- Index Checker (6 uses)
- Keyword Tracker (Upto 20 Keywords)
- Alerts (Upto 2 ASINs )
- Inventory Protector (Unlimited)
- Refund Genie (Limited)
- Multi-use Login
- Xray (1000 Requests)
- Profits (Weekly Updates)
2) A LA Carte Plan
- Black Box ($37/Mo)
- Trendster (30 Days Free)
- Magnet ($37/Mo)
- Cerebro ($37/Mo)
- Frankenstein (30 Days Free)
- Scribbles (30 Days Free)
- Index Checker ($17/Month)
- Keyword Tracker ($57/Month)
- Alerts ($37/Mo)
- Inventory Protector (Unlimited)
- Refund Genie ($97/Month)
- Multi-use Login
- Xray ($17/Month)
- Profits ($37/Month)
3) Platinum Plan ($97/Month)
- Black Box
- Index Checker (150 Uses)
- Keyword Tracker (Upto 2500 Keywords)
- Alerts (Upto 300 ASINs)
- Inventory Protector
- Refund Genie
- Multi-use Login
4) Diamond Plan ($197/Month)
- Black Box
- Index Checker (300 Uses)
- Keyword Tracker (Up to 5000 Keywords)
- Alerts (Up to 600 ASINs)
- Inventory Protector
- Refund Genie
- Multi-use Login (Up to 3 Users)
Now you have got the complete insights about its pricing and you can now get started with its free trial right away. So that you can check its plans to find out how it’s working for you. We highly recommend you to get started with Helium 10 as it can help all Amazon Sellers out there in the market.
- Related Post – Helium 10 Vs Sellics
What Is Hijacking?
This is a situation where a competitor starts to sell an identical or counterfeit product on his list, usually at a price below its price. Amazon private label vendors typically purchase a generic white label product from China and then add their brand. A competitor can easily get the same generic version of its manufactured product. It can be identical and even made in the same factory. It could also be fake and of inferior quality, which can cause additional problems.
If another Amazon seller sells exactly the same product on his own list, the problem is different. This happens if your product is not patented or protected and sells well. The new salesperson is probably following the same process as creating your private label product. You may have used different tools to find a good product and start your own version. In that case, all you have to do is make sure that your marketing and customer service are better than your competitors, so your sales will not be affected.
How To Prevent Your Listings From Being Hijacked?
1. Regularly Keep An Eye On Your Amazon Listings
It’s helpful to manually review your ads every week to see if there are any other providers. Also, check if the sales volume of a particular product is starting to decline as it may indicate that another seller is accepting these orders.
We also recommend using Helium 10 to automate this process. Your Hijacker Alert tool will monitor your ASINS 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to alert you if another supplier is on your list. The usage is free and comes with a number of great tools. So you need to register and add your products today.
2. Create A Separate Website For Your Brand
You need to create a simple website with your brand name, address, and all the details of your business. The details must match those of your Amazon seller account. Ideally, the domain name also matches your brand name. If the name of your merchant account differs from the brand name, make sure the site is the trademark. However, your merchant account details are included in the address and contact information. Make sure your brand is clearly visible on your home page for Amazon to make things easier.
All you need to do is create a simple one-page website that looks professional. You do not yet need a full eCommerce website. By creating a website, you can not only register and close your brand with Amazon but also let customers know your products. In the future, you can add a store to your website so customers can shop directly, diversifying your business.
3. Register Your Store In Amazon
In fact, this is a pretty straightforward process once you have completed the steps described above. Just fill in the form on Amazon. Amazon Brand Registry has the added benefit of making your list more customizable. This is also an important step in the direction of brand control.
4. Register Trademark Of Your Product
Amazon has recently made changes to the trademark registration program. You now need a registered trademark to register the trademark. By filing a trademark application, you can continue to close your brand and deter potential hijackers. For sellers based in the US. In the US, registration takes between 6 and 12 months and costs at least $ 250. For British sellers, it takes about 4 months for £ 180.
5. Maximize And Personalized Your Amazon Product Listing
- In your current list, you can take several steps to deter the kidnappers.
- Make sure the marker is in the title and repeated in the description.
- You can even put a trademark or copyright symbol in the title next to your brand name.
- Add a warranty reference that is valid only if the product was purchased from your company. Theoretically, sellers can not include a new product if they sell it without security. This gives you another way to get Amazon to remove the hacker from the list because it technically violates Amazon’s terms.
- Some sellers offer a free eBook or bonus article and clearly mention this in the list. Hijackers can not offer this to customers and, therefore, do not offer the right product as described. Again, this gives you reasons to file a complaint.
- Try to take a photo of your brand and logo on the product photos. These measures will certainly help deter future hijackers, protect your brand, and make it relatively easy. They also have the added benefit of creating brand awareness and giving their products a clearer look and value to potential customers.
- [Latest] Top 21 Amazon Seller Tools| BEST FBA Softwares 2021
- How To Launch Private Label Products On Amazon 2021 (100% Working)
- Scope Review 2021 Amazon Keyword Tool ( Find Money Keywords)
- Quantify Review 2021: Best Amazon Seller Pricing Software(9 Stars)
- How Fulfillment By Amazon Works | All You Need to Know | Amazon FBA
Conclusion: Helium 10 Alerts Review 2021: Amazon Hijacker & Product Monitoring Tool
In my opinion, Helium 10 Alerts is one of the best and most powerful software tools for Amazon marketers to help you to spot competitors and optimize the list of your products and tags. It safeguards your product listings, price, and sales.
We strongly recommend Helium 10, but if you do not want to take any risks, just start with the free plan. With the free package, all features and paid versions can be viewed. We hope that this comparison test will help you understand the tool better. What you liked most about this new tool, let me know in the comments section below.