Thrivecart does not support a single check-out page with multiple payment options at the current time. But with some basic knowledge about HTML, you can create modifications and develop this feature on your website. This additional feature of multiple payment options will help you provide a seamless shopping experience for all your customers with a minimal amount of effort.
Since ThriveCart doesn’t support multiple payment options, you will need to develop payment pages for all your desired options manually. These can then be linked to each other to ensure that the check-out process is smooth and flawless.
Using the Thrivecart dashboard, you can set up and modify the check-out page’s view as per your requirements. The layout can be adjusted to help you make changes in the page’s placement and design according to your preferences.
How to set up a check-out page?
Though it may sound complicated, the ease of use of the Thrivecart dashboard ensures that you can have a multi-pay check-out page in a matter of minutes. The setup format is easy enough for any user to understand and complete the process independently without any knowledge about coding.
First, you create a check-out page on your dashboard as per your choice. Once you are satisfied with the design, you duplicate the model for different types of payment methods. You link different types of payment pages to one another.
Additionally, you can link the pages together using URLs, so connecting pages to each other are straightforward. Using this system of linking individual separate pages to each other, you can develop different payment methods. Some of the various payment methods are One Time payment, Split Pay, or others as per convenience.
Moreover, necessary backend adjustments are also possible with a minimal understanding of HTML. Once the pages with your different payment options are clearly set up and linked together, your work is complete. You can use some HTML coding to give it a more polished look and improve the visuals.
Because setting up a multiple payment options page is possible using minimal coding. This usage of minimal coding ensures that there are little to no bugs. Moreover, the links are easily moveable using the predetermined design of the page.
The step by step guide to set up multiple payment options
Check Out this article which shares some great offers on ThriveCart and also the latest ThriveCart Lifetime Deal
Things to consider before creating multiple payment options in ThriveCart?
- Embed split pay URL into a one-time payment page in a video box while developing your dashboard.
- One page allows one payment plan only. So, you can create separate pages for different plans. After you create the pages with distinct options, you need to link them using their URLs.
- If you have basic knowledge of coding, it is easy to make and incorporate different pages to set up a comprehensive payment structure. Since you don’t need too much code, there are fewer chances of error.
- You can quickly locate your link and move it around to place it wherever you want.
- How To Build Sales Page & Cart Using ThriveCart (Step By Step)
- How to Sell T-shirts on Demand Using ThriveCart & Printful
- How To Use Tracking Codes In ThriveCart 2023
- The Compete Guide To ThriveCart & Membership Integration 2023