Looking for an unbiased Indexmenow Review, I’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents
How To index Your site Quickly with Indexmenow? Premium Link Indexing Service to Index your Backlinks
Search engines are responsible for discovering, comprehending, and organizing the internet’s material in order to return the most relevant results to a user’s search query. However, have you ever wondered how search engines accomplish this?
When you conduct a search on Google, for example, you are not searching the entire internet; rather, you are searching Google’s index, or more simply,
Google’s library of webpages. In summary, Google’s organic search results pages will display only pages that it has indexed.
To illustrate, below is a three-step pipeline that most search engines utilize to provide visitors with the most relevant results:
- Crawling: Web crawlers (bots or spiders) are used by search engines to crawl the web and locate new webpages. Crawls of previously found pages are performed on a regular basis to detect any changes to their content.
- Indexing: Search engines index and categorize the stuff they discover throughout their crawling operations. When pages are indexed, they appear in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Ranking: After indexation, search engines use ranking algorithms to determine a page’s ranking by analyzing characteristics such as page speed, content relevancy, and page authority.
Let’s get deeper into why indexing SEO is critical and how it works in order to enhance your SERP exposure and acquire valuable traffic in this article. I will also explain how to index your website quickly with ease using the Indexmenow tool.
What Is IndexMeNow?
IndexMeNow is an online tool that enables you to effortlessly and rapidly index your URLs. The tool’s official website is indexmenow.com.
The service is based on credits. You purchase credits, which are redeemed at a rate of one credit for each URL entered.
Who Is The Creator of IndexMeNow?
IndexMeNow is a service built by Stephane Madaleno (@smadaleno on Twitter), a French SEO. He already has a number of intriguing tools, including isindexed.com, which I use to determine whether or not your URLs are indexed in bulk.
How does IndexMenow work?
Its indexing mechanism is extremely straightforward and dependable. In just three clicks, you can become an indexing expert.
- Include Your URL (S): Create a new project and include your URL in it (s). There is no limit to the number of projects you can create. Include the URLs to be indexed in each project.
- Transmit For Indexing: Your indexing requests are handled by our system. The process makes many tries at indexing.
- Check for Indexing: They check for free every hour to see if your URL(s) are indexed. If this is the case, you will receive a copy of the Google HTML backup, as well as the meta “title” and meta “description” tags.
- Re-Credited: Throughout their procedure, they conduct multiple indexing efforts using a variety of different ways. After ten days, if the URL is not indexed, you will be refunded.
The different offers of IndexMeNow
You currently have four options for purchasing IndexMeNow credits:
- The starter bundle is $49 for 60 credits or $0.82 per credit.
- The Premium package is $199 for 260 credits or $0.76 per credit.
- The Agency pack is $399 for 600 credits or $0.66 per credit.
- The Guru bundle costs $999, or $0.49 per credit.
1 credit = 1 indexed URL, just a reminder.
On the best pack, IndexMenow costs less than $0.50 per indexed URL!
It is critical to remember that this offer is non-binding (there is no subscription required) and that your credits do not expire.
That is why I chose to test with an Agency pack and then with a second one. I’ll use it for the next few months, and it enables me to maintain a low per-credit cost. $0.66 to index a URL is a pittance in comparison to the impact of certain pages!
IndexMeNow accepts credit cards and PayPal as payment choices.
I had previously experimented with two indexing tools that produced poor results. Due to the lack of a guarantee of success, my two deposits were squandered…
This risk is eliminated with IndexMeNow. If the URL is not indexed within ten days, your payment is refunded!
This occurred for approximately twenty URLs, and I can confirm that the credits are restored to your account.
How Do I Use IndexMeNow on a Daily Basis?
To conclude my assessment of IndexMeNow, here are some specifics about how I use the service on a daily basis.
In the following instances, I use the tool for pages of varying quality:
- A page on my high-quality website that is not interested in being indexed
- Unindexed is a sponsored piece on one of my websites.
- Recent news should be added to Google as soon as possible.
- A high-quality backlink I obtained on a page is not indexed.
- The rapid indexing of an expired domain enables me to rapidly assess the domain’s interest.
- Indexation of very low-quality content (yet able to position well and bring me benefits).
How can I determine whether or not my pages are indexed? Do not begin by using Google commands such as “site:example.com”. It will take considerable time to audit your content’s indexing.
There are two approaches: either you use IsIndexed to perform a bulk indexing test (which is a paid service), or you log into your Google Search Console account, navigate to the excluded URLs, and export the list of unindexed URLs.
A modest amount of sorting is frequently necessary because some pages that are not indexed do not deserve to be on Google (for example, pagination of a category, legal notices…).
As previously stated, I use the program to index more than only the internal pages of my websites. I keep track of backlinks generated during the month in an a.txt file or export a list of those purchased on specialty blogs using net linking platforms.
Then, at the start of the following month, I perform an indexing check. If some links are not indexed by Google, I manually index them using IndexMeNow.
FAQ On Indexmenow
What is a Uniform Resource Locator (URL)?
This is the web page's address as displayed in the browser's address bar. This URL must begin with the characters HTTP:// or HTTPS:// and must be publicly accessible. The URL to index or update on indexmenow.com can be as follows: a page or article from one of your sites, a page or article from another site that is not yours, a backlink, a profile page, or a social media profile...
Why does Google index a URL?
An indexed URL enables you to appear and be positioned on the Google search engine for various keywords. Internal analysis of various indexing audits conducted following a crawl revealed that on average, 37% of the URLs on a site with more than 100 pages are not indexed. These are pointless pages that are not searchable via Google. Do you wish to know whether or not your URLs are indexed? Consult the response to the three questions for an explanation of the procedure. Thus, indexing the pages enables you to rank on Google within a few hours with new pages or with older sites that are not or are no longer indexed. Additionally, the indexmenow.com application enables you to index backlinks, as an unindexed backlink is worthless.
How do I determine whether or not a URL has been indexed?
Indexmenow.com includes a code that checks for indexing multiple times a day following a Google indexing request. This is accomplished through the usage of the API provided by their service isindexed.com. This is a specific indexing verification service that performs the tests and performs other datacenter checks (such as Search Hero Ninja).
indexmenow.com indicates that my url has been indexed, but when I run the test in my browser, it indicates that the url has not been indexed. How come?
indexmenow.com demonstrates this by providing a fragment of the TITLE + DESCRIPTION meta tag that Google displays once your URL is discovered as indexed. Additionally, you'll obtain an HTML record of the Google result page with your URL. However, you may discover that your URL is not indexed when using site: or inurl: followed by your URL. There are two possible reasons in this case: This occurs most frequently because your URL has not yet been indexed by all Google datacenters. On average, these differences persist 48 hours. On the website https://seo-hero.ninja, you can view the results for many datacenters. However, the following explanation It is quite uncommon for Google to de-index your URL. The reasons for this can vary, but the most common is a lack of quality.
Is indexmenow.com charging for indexing checks?
No, indexing checks of your URLs on indexmenow.com are included in the cost of indexing, and you only pay if their system detects that your URL has been indexed.
How do they refund each URL that is not indexed?
After ten days, if your URL is not indexed, you will be promptly refunded via your indexmenow.com account. The receipts, history, and accounting balance may all be found here: https://tool.indexmenow.com/project/checkhistory.
Is it possible for IndexMeNow to compel an already-indexed page to be re-indexed in the event of an update?
Yes, this enables you to easily alter a URL and check how the display changes when the META DESCRIPTION or TITLE tags are modified. Additionally, you can occasionally see a short bump in rankings by adding already-indexed URLs to indexmenow.com. Verify it independently, as it differs depending to the type of site. In some circumstances, updating a website can result in the acquisition of a few places that are sustainable over time. Verify it independently, as this differs according to the type of site.
Does indexmenow.com charge me for pages that are already indexed?
Yes, because indexing verification occurs after the data is sent for indexing. Additionally, as mentioned previously, some people contribute pages that are already indexed in order to receive a speedy update from Google. If you want to index just unindexed urls, we propose that you check the indexing with isindexed.com, a service that specialises in indexing checks. You can also perform an indexing test on your own by visiting the following website: Alternatively, you can use the inurl: command followed by your URL.
- Top Tips To Get Your New Blog Posts Indexed Fast: How Can I Index My Blog Faster?
- Backlinks Indexer Review: Should You Buy? Check it Out
- Best Ping Sites To Index Your Blog Very Fast
- GSA SEO Indexer Review: Is It A Legit Indexing Software? Read Here
Conclusion: Indexmenow Review 2022
With such outcomes, I can only have a favorable view of IndexMeNow. With over 90% indexing and a credit refund for non-indexed URLs, the guarantee is more than adequate.
If you’re having difficulty indexing some pages, I strongly encourage you to give it a try. You will not be dissatisfied!