At some point of your professional career, you may feel like you’re overpowered by the customer’s lead and support requests. Your current users, clients, customers are trying to communicate with your customer support and sales team.
That’s a good feeling when you have loads of sales and your customer’s trying to reach out to you. But what if you are not able to communicate with them effectively? Then how you can retain your customers, and handle all the leads coming from all over the Internet. You will find leads and requests right into your email inbox, on your website, and also on all your social media channels, which really makes it difficult to check-in on all those platforms.
In order to solve these problems, there is a platform called Intercom– A platform that generally offers a suite of products right for acquiring, retaining, and engaging customers. Intercom mainly brings together all the modern tools for sales, marketing along with customer support.
In this post, we have featured Intercom Review that includes all the detailed insights about Intercom pricing, tools, features, functionality and more. Let’s get started here.
Intercom Review 2021: Is It Worth The Hype?
Intercom Review: In A Nutshell
Basically, Intercom is a simple customer support platform that specializes in customer intelligence and behavioral targeting in order to help businesses better understand, improve along with benefit from customer communication.
This software generally gives you insights into who is using your product and then provides tools to simply send personal communicators and messages. You can then utilize Intercom in order to send targeted, in-app messages along with behavior-driven emails and many more in a row.
Intercom offers a new and simple way to acquire, engage and retain customers that are beneficial for your sales, marketing, and support teams to connect and communicate with your customers in an effective way that can help in growing your business faster.
They offer features for live chat for sales, customer engagement, and customer support with that you can easily capture, qualify, and maintain leads so that you can easily convert prospects into customers. Just send targeted messages right to onboard users, create announcements along with solving customer problems right with an integrated help desk, and also with the public knowledge base.
Its live database of customers is frequently updated is increasing day by day. The software generally offers features to get feedback from your users and also you can easily send invites and other communication processes too.
Intercom also enables users to simply send emails along with the in-app messages right across mobile and web devices too without putting that much of effort. Even you can track customer data and events, and also find out who your customers are and what actions they are actually taking on your website.
You can even divide your users simply by the actions they take and then you can create and modify all the live segments based on them. Intercom will definitely provide you the intelligence along with the data you actually need to acquire and engage customers more effectively without putting that much effort.
Benefits of Using Intercom
- Capture more leads easily
Intercom instantly lets you engage your best leads right with the targeted messages. The software generally helps in quality leads for you, enabling the right ones to the right salesperson along with syncing the Salesforce. This helps you in converting leads even faster. And then you can simply connect your sales team to the best leads and chat in real-time.
- Live segments and filters
Just view and get notified about your client status updates. Like here if a new client, active clients, and clients moving away or taking any other steps. Now you can easily create custom segments that will be based on user events. You can easily get a full picture of every customer. That details will be including their activity, location, social profiles, and more in a row.
When you have live information right on your customer behavior that will give you detailed insights in order to build targeted campaigns right to your desired audiences.
- Rich user and company profiles
You can view all your customer data right on a single platform includes location, contact details, company name and more. It will help in you get much-needed intelligence and get data to further fine-tune the campaigns in order to improve your customer support and service.
- Real-time metrics
With this feature, you can easily monitor how actual your campaigns are performing. Just access the data like the click-throughs, open rates, and more. So that you will never miss out on the important metrics and indicators.
- Triggered messages
With this feature, you just set up the campaigns so that you can easily select the user who is taking several actions at every specific stage.
- A Multi-Channel Interface
Intercom provides the primary dashboard where all of your messages are generally routed. And there email forwarding is also available so that you can easily direct any messages right into the Intercom inbox without putting that much of effort.
Intercom Features Summary
- Offers A/B testing
- Audience segmentation
- Behavior triggered messages
- Comes with Conversation search
- Customer user profiles
- Offers Email campaign creation
- In-app message/email composer
- Inbound email address
- Intercom app for iOS
- Also, Issue resolution
- Key message grouping
- Provides Live user data
- Comes with Message tagging
- Personalized reply templates available
- Real-time performance monitoring and more
Intercom Pricing Plans:
Intercom pricing plans are very simple. Just pick a plan and grow right with Intercom. Let’s discuss what plans do Intercom offers:
- Essential (From $136 / Month)
(Can work as a team to manage conversations)
- Manages conversations right from multiple channels
- Send targeted messages on your website or in- product too
- Easily Integrates with Hubspot, Stripe, Shopify, and many more.
- Pro (Starts From $202 / Month)
Note: All Essential features are also included
(Automate and optimize your workflows easily)
- Create intelligent and multi-touch campaigns
- Can customize workflows right with rules and automation.
- It can also controls who sees the Messenger and at which time
- It also integrates with Salesforce, Zendesk, Github, and many others.
- Premium (You need to contact them)
Note: All-Pro Plans Features Included
(The complete toolkit for the business growth)
- Helps in driving engagement and action with the custom bots
- Can get reports on the team performance and revenue too.
- Integrates will popular platforms like Salesforce, Sandbox, Marketo, and the Clearbit Reveal.
- Can easily convert target prospects right with account bases marketing campaigns and more.
The best part about Intercom is that it offers- 14-Days Free Trial Offer. And also you can cancel any plan whenever you want, it’s completely up to you. You will be amazed to know that there are no other cancellation fees or contracts. That 14- Day Trial Offers lets you try Intercom risk-free and if you are satisfied with their services then you can proceed with any of their plans.
What Problem Does Intercom Solves:
Intercom is a new and proven way to acquire, retain, and engage customers. It comes with modern products for sales, marketing, and support in order to connect with your customer so that your business can grow fast and exponentially.
Intercom us trusted by the world’s innovative big & small businesses like New Relic, Atlassian, Shopify, and more in a row. Intercom is genuinely perfect for marketing, sales, and support. Let’s find out what it can do for you.
- Acquire Customers: Intercom generally uses bots and live chat to automatically qualify and simply route, convert more leads faster and more effectively.
- Engage Customers: Intercom helps in sending targeted emails, in-app along with the push message so that you can turn more signups right into customers and more.
- Support Messages: Intercom offers an integrated help desk along with a knowledge base in order to solve a customers problem in an extraordinary way.
- [Latest 2021] List of Top 9 Best WordPress Team Management Plugins
- Are ERP and CRM Systems the Perfect Mix For Your Online Business?
- CompanyHub CRM Review Lifetime Coupon Code 33% Off September 2021 2021 Discount Coupon : (Verified) 25% Off
- Workflow Software By Process.st
Conclusion: Intercom Review 2021
Intercom is a complete solution for all sizes of business as anyone can benefit for its features easily. Definitely, Intercom will help in acquiring, engaging and retaining more customers. As it offers legit products right for sales, marketing and support so that your business can grow faster and exponentially.
We hope this- Intercom Review suits your purpose well and also helps you in understanding this amazing platform in a better way. Feel free to drop your review for Intercom in the comment section below. If you liked the post, then kindly share it on social media platforms.